Thursday, December 11, 2014

I HATE COMPUTER HACKERS, CHAPTER 018




I HATE COMPUTER HACKERS, CHAPTER 018



AFTER MORIANITY PROJECT (AMP)







I AM NOT ANGRY WITH ANYONE ONLINE, SO DO NOT TAKE MY LACK OF BLOGS PERSONALLY, KIND FOLKS. THE ENEMIES FUCKED ME UP PHYSICALLY, BIG TIME BACK ON MONDAY. SITTING UPRIGHT IN A CHAIR TO BLOG IS AGONIZING, AND I WILL BE SICK FOR A WHILE WITH WHATEVER THIS FAMILY FROM ATLANTIC HELL CITY, HAS DONE TO ME. THEY DID THIS BACK IN 2007 AND IT LASTYED A GOOD WEEK, SO BEAR WITH ME, PLEASE, KIND FOLKS.



Use your own minds, you are not stupid fucking people, I give you credit for having a good mind. Look at what I said on previous blogs, and then see how they have somehow shut me up with this monster physical attack on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A child can see this is all true and real, and there is no hoax involved in any of this.



Well, in 2010 the made me do a lot of tweety-bird blogging by shutting me down technologically somehow, and now they have done this thing to me physically. Just because you cannot see something with the naked eye people, don't just pass it off and dismiss it as me being a fucking nut. If I have Ebola, come on over and I will be glad to sneeze all over you. You cannot see the process that will make you sick too, with that either. Stop being so overly ridiculously rational. Shit happens to me on way too regular a basis over my 60 years of life, to go dismissing fucking shit as mere coincidences. IPYT, Shorty and Jackson. Go gettem' CUZZ-88, fuck the princess!











There was a reason the medical people never got back to me too in case anyone is interested. The lady caught a major bout with the flu and was out all of last week. You see people, you would say, oh, that's more of Mountainpen's bad luck. But I know better. You just simply CANNOT have a streak of endless never ending luck like mine for 60 solid mother fucking years, it would be like winning the power lottery system thirty times or something. Even I know odds like this are not within possibility. So go on, laugh at me all you want to, everybody. That's your right as a god given free American, now let ME LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!





THE END, AT 11:37 PM, 12-11-2014, THURSDAY LATE EVENING!

No comments:

Post a Comment