Friday, December 26, 2014

AMP-SJ-THANK YOU PAM FOR A NICE DAY




















AFTER MORIANITY PROJECT (AMP) SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER: ** 'THANK YOU PAM, YOU'RE GREAT'



















MY STORY TELLS ITSELF, so the world can suppress it all they want to, but just who really is the world? I know the answer, and I am going to tell you the answer, it is the National Broadcasting Company of America, better known as the NBC television network. I despise these crumbs, and everyone connected to them, without exception. They literally want to rule the world, not by armies, but by a much more influential and easy to operate weapon with virtually no fall out or consequences to them in any way, even if it should fail eventually, which is highly doubtful. Literally, if this was Rome 2000 years ago, in the empire, I would call NBC, Ceasers Megaphone. They want to dictate to us 24-7-365, what to think, what to wear, what to say, what is popular, what to listen to and watch, and on and on and on and on. My hugest disappointment in all of this, was the computer world invention. The reason this never allowed me a chance to tell my hell and all about these wicked mother fuckers, is because before internet ever opened its doors, NBC and the others as well that shortly followed, totally had their powerful bicep muscles in a major fucking ethereal choke hold, on the necks of all of us. If they like you, you stand a chance to at least be heard. If they hate you, this new tool can only serve, to make things far worse than the days before all of this fucking garbage was invented by them and their henchmen. You cannot win by trying to watch lots of other channels besides the main network number in a local area, such as Channel-5 here in mine. The NBC is a network, and they have swallowed up the entire system for the most part, they have the weather-channel and most of everything else that I watch from time to time. I am about to start watching ONLY the TBN NETWORK, where they cannot get their grubby fucking Satanic hands on everything, and influence it all under their 'Hitleristic' power and domination! These mother fuckers make me literally sick to my mother fuckiGN stomach.





On this day, back in mother fucking 1997, my mom was struck with a mystery illness that took her life very brutally, twenty-six months afterwards, as she lingered in mental and physical agony during those months of terror and nightmare fucking hot hell. So happy unholy anniversary, 12-26-97/12-26-14, or 17 year anniversary. I fucked up on a recent blog and said that biblical generations were either 20, 30, 70, or 100 years, the 30 was my error, as the '3' and the '4' are next to each other on the keyboard as you all know, and I meant 40, not 30, 'just saying'. When the time is right, I will show you more things about how being off in a mathematical equation by a few numbers, all ties together in very wild ways, but I do not know how simple I can relate the story, but I'll try. Just not right now on this blog.









Thank you very much for getting this death siege to break off for me on this 26th day of Microsucks Lightbulb Hack December, in this nightmare year of 2014. Very quiet and serene, thank you so very much. I'll take what little bit I am ever able to get, and I'll love it, ma'am!







HERE IS THE GENERAL INFORMATION PIP. NO CANDY BARS FOR MISTER BILLY MUMMY.







HOW I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL COLORFUL MOONS OF THE ES CHARTER SCHOOL OF PORT SAINT LUCIE, FLORIDA, USA, WOW!!!!!!!


















View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL


Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended



.

























































  
UP

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)






Yo  



   .


  





Ha


Sir James Knowitall Burr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So just what really are powerful LOIS FOCA AGE-10 CONNECTIONS, you may be inquisitive about, or maybe like Cuzz Don, you don't give a shit. Folks, why in the name of hell would I have weird dreams about people I don't know at all, such as the miscarriage of P at 1802 Robin Hill??????????????? Still just think I am haunted, to quote Muscleman-RPL-Studio-1980-guy???????????? The odds that this is all from pigging out on Kate's pizza over and over, and nothing else, are quintillions to one against being so, IPYT peeps!




































































































































I !!

  
  



Lovely Pam Bondi, They left me alone today on my 17th mother attack anniversary, thank you if you helped me in this.



















.
Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















.

















 



I









Personally, I have been struck since 1986 with this death beam from the CIA and military cove-ops. This is why my insides are bleeding, Pam Bondi, and World Court at the Hague. This was cold blooded covert murder against an innocent citizen, and it will go completely unpunished. But probably, this ornery old mother fucker will go on and last years yet, who fucking knows? Well, until the mother fucking medical community gets their hands on me and kills me on the op table. I already have it fixed so lots of foreign press will get a lot of shit from me if I am killed by this operation next year. Hay God, get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!






No comments:

Post a Comment