Sunday, December 21, 2014

S-T-M, SEE HOW REAL THIS IS, SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY








2:18 POST MERIDIAN, SUNDAY, 21 DECEMBER, 2014, YO!





SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY SPACE-TIME-MIND,

IT REALLY WORKS!!!











Archive for August, 2010


August 21, 2010

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

SAFE JOURNAL, BLOG CHAPTER #0016

WORLD LABORATORIES SEND-BACK-TEXT DATFILE:

C0016-082110.505, SUBTITILED, “THE WEEK OF SHIT SIEGE” August 21, 2010-chapter 16.







Well peeps, 4 a solid mother fucking diseased week now, I HAVE ENDURED AND SUFFERED THROUGH A MONSTROUS HORIFFIC DEATH FUCKING SIEGE NOW, AND WHEN DID IT FUCKING START, AUGUST THE 15TH, OR THE “REAL GOOD GIRL” day on Anniversary #24. It was totally expected and as Houdini forgot 2 do on one fatal occasion, I had my stomach muscles all maxed out and tensed up so I could B braced 4 this despicable human rights violating attack on the part of this miserable shit eating OTAMM and the MILI-2-FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chemtrails have been an every day occurrence, planes and choppers R also all around, they R there when I get out of my car B it at home, or any other place I may drive 2 that is away from, my freaking home, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another memory fuck up on my part also happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But what else is really new here, Bob Jerk-off McGuire of turd chewing Atlantic City, NJ-USA???



















WHAAAAAAAAAAAA, AND THE END, STUDENTS!















No comments:

Post a Comment