Thursday, December 4, 2014

I HATE COMPUTER FUCKING HACKERS, CHAPTER ELEVEN






I HATE COMPUTER HACKERS



CHAPTER ELEVEN



AFTER-MORIANITY PROJECT AND SAFE JOURNAL











I am going to get right to the heart of the matter, since these mother fucking twat ass dirt bags won't ever leave me alone and quit hurting me and my pathetic innocent life. Right around the time of the opening bell this morning or just past it, they HIT ME WITH THEIR TELEPHONE SIEGE and that horrible loud whining sound on the phone. This particular harassment is new to Florida, I don't THINK that I took this shit up in Jersey, but am not going to swear to it one way or the other.



Shortly after I posted up the previous blog, the asshole door slammer really poured it on with illegal activity and I cannot believe, a slow eventual damaging of Public Housing property, the one thing that CAN get people evicted out of here to quote Resident Manager Marotto, non payment of their 30 percent income-based-rent, and damaging of Public Housing property. It seems to always be those very weird and fucking cock licking moody two pals, Stanley and James. They act one way to my front, and totally another way to my back. I have been back stabbed, lied to, and much more, by the both of the,, and trust them both from here to zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









I will tell you it is around Jane-Dirt-Ball-Time on this already mother fucking botbar birthday morning. These scum that own this world, despise and detest me for what exactly, I will never have the honor, the pleasure, the privilege, and the end resulting dirty fucking diapers, to ever really know, I would suppose. At least I'll take satisfaction and gratification in the fact that my hatred towards all of them, without fuckiGN exception, is every bit as balanced as a bookkeeper's ledger sheets will ever be on their best day. It's in the middle seventies and clear and bright, the norm for a late December South Central Florida day, I suppose, and the day for me is also quite the norm, death siege persecuted with no one believing me, and even if they did, they wouldn't lift a finger to do their mother fucking jobs, IPYT. But I promise you a lot more than that, people. I am going to prove to the public, very soon, that there was a giant hoax in 2009, and I do not speak of balloons and children. I have sufficient proofs to make a lot of people sit up and take notice, if I decide to do this, even though it will end my life once and for all. I plan to prove that good old whack job Mike Jackson did not really die, and is still alive and living in Europe. If you don't like the word prove, since I have no power to make him just come forward like all great OZ-WIZARDS, and it may very well be quite a subjective term, the way people and their mind's all work. Still, it won't be appreciated, and it won't be blogged, but mailed to the dam fucking pop, anonymously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










I've thrown a lot of words around, and sound, in my life. I just left a parallel universe where people were throwing each other around, in fun, but I would not want to be picked up and thrown around, in fun or not. Why I am always back in Jersey recently is anyone's guess, also. Still, why would both Darius Evans and the girl who played 'Precious' in the great movie from 2009 staring Paula Patton and Mariah Carey, be in it, and tossing each other around in wrestling moves, I admit I wonder in a major way. While all of that was happening, I had become aware that I had several blogs, not just Morianity and its after-project, my safe journal. Someone asshole somewhere had insisted I make long side comments on a blog they had already established, and over in that parallel universe, it seems in my own circles, I was some type of critic on both country music as well as movies, especially those produced by smaller studios, you know, not like Paramount Studios or some top Hollywood movie studio, but more like Lionsgate and those smaller new-starts that have come into their own big time in this century. The one mentioned is the one that made the movie, Precious in 2009. This indeed was a fantastic work, and no one needs me or even big-O to say that. Anything that my daughter chooses to do is always top of the line and boiling over with unfathomable talent, and I am trying not to be prejudiced with my opinions. Still, where I was while asleep in body last night, and through most of this morning; my mother was still in the land of hyperspace or the 'living'. We were living in Somerdale, not all that far from the home we did live in right here in th elate nineties, before she took ill with Paula King's magical nightmare condition, and suffered from this for 26 months, eventually succumbing to it, and expiring on the fourth day in March of 2000. A song that my ex-bizz partner, Mister PP wrote in the late nineties also, was part of this, as one of the blogs that I had, was streaming country music live and discussing older type Patsy Cline country music of days gone by. A very strange young girl was also in it, and I assumed it was a friend of either Gab or Darius, only I learned it was my fiance'. She seemed to be a very nice young lady, with the emphasis on young, and I was concerned that our ages were way off, and remember thinking this. But my real point is that for two weeks now, I have been in hyperspace up in New Jersey, all the time. It seems to start when my head here hits the pillow, and go on until I climb out of bed for the duration. This to me is more proof, that my life is ending, and that's just fuckiGN fine with me, as I have known 60 years on this day, of nothing but mother fuckiGN total rotten misery. You're all just doing me the biggest cunt sniffing favor in the whole dam ass world, YO! Take that one straight to the fucking Bank of Dogshit, Cubed, Cuban, and Dawn King. We were both sacrificed, by your own kin, sweetie pie. You see Ann, doing things with mean rotten intentions like your clan loves so much to do, and you too; only ends in tears and unhappiness. You thought that you were immune in more ways than one, I would suppose, and you were wrong, I would again suppose. WOW!















DECEMBER 4, 2014,I AM 60 TODAY, WEEEEEEEEE.

LATE THURSDAY MORNING AT 11:34,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 81 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 62%, FEELING FUCKING 83.

RANGE SO FAR TODAY, (H-81/L-73).

WINDS ARE 10 GUSTING NORTHEASTERLY TO 18.



























































5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555











No Sally Starr from 1998; you critique and judge stuff, this is not my cup of tea over here in this universe. Nor is going with women in their twenties. I am an old man who has nothing in common with children. Also, I like being by myself, and relate splendidly with an old-Hollywood actress from days gone by, regarding that issue, Mizz Garbo. I regret-a that the world 'JUDGES' way too many people and never even makes a small mother fucking attempt, to try understanding them. You want to know about technology, all ocean swimmers of days also gone by, along with lovely Gab's 'other days', sir dentist rapper Darius?????????? Wow, lots of Evans names are PAUPING up here legal beagle Steevel Weagle. Maggie Sonic, Paul, and so many others; birthday boy Stoddard, from late in 1969. Oh yes, there's a payment due date all right. All things come with that little fucking attachment, ouch klutz mama. It would have been better to die near my grand parents fuckiGN cunt home up in dam ass Philly, than to be put through 59 more years of this horse shit, huh Cuban-Cuba and lottery dads. Hey bitch, you're the one that told me early this millennium in that Wawa Convenience store in Collingswood, New Jersey, how we made a really cool fuckiGN couple and how the entire store was staring at us and all the boys were so jealous, and how the teen girls were all eying me. I am used to flirtation, as all my life when I was thin and young, I ignored everybody totally, and this is something that will get the goat of a goddess, every time. Me, I just didn't give a fuck. So what are you going to do about that, honey-cakes? Start sweating Michael, Promise You That

































THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.




No comments:

Post a Comment