Tuesday, December 23, 2014

AMP-SAFE JOURNAL-WORST FUCKING CUNT DEATH SIEGE IN YEARS, PAM










































AFTER MORIANITY PROJECT SAFE JOURNAL



CHAPTER NAME----



'WORST FUCKING CUNT DEATH SIEGE IN YEARS'









All these pussy chewing years they laugh at me when I say I get hacked or hacking this and hacking that, until the rest of the world catches up to my story, one way or the other, with or without Swiffer jets and mops. And it is not like things don't all somehow dot up either. Many Cuba Cuban things I have cleverly foretold, and yet, am ignored. This reminds me a lot of the days when I mother fucking lived in Moorestown, New Jersey in 1988 and the first half of 1989, and yes, I said 1977 on other blogs when we all know that I meant to type in 1987. But all of this is not important right now. When I first moved into this public fucking housing building in late May of 2011, I learned that the local police were keeping watch over the building to protect folks like me who otherwise would take lots of fucking abuse. I may hate the rich,. But you can have the poor too. They can be dangerous and evil to deal with. So far here, I feel they have damaged my vehicle a minimum of four times, twice with air let out of tires, and I have been robbed twice as well. My copyright form and medicine and lots of kitchen goods did not all just go missing. Also my necessary information regarding my county welfare and food stamps vanished. It was all in one area and for some reason, it was fucked with, all around the time my apartment was cleaned and that the asshole jerk off across from me, Sir James, came back for a month or so to live in the apartment that up until then he was merely using for storage, except for rare occasions where there would be loud and major fuckiGN activity in it, one such morning was blogged about where he had a loud barking dog and many loud voices that could wake the dead, at 5 and 6 in the morning. The first year here, I was ushered into an annual meeting with local police and questioned if I was having any trouble with gangs or things in general in my building. I did not. But my enemies up fuckiGN north knew quite well that they were going to be getting people to fuck with me, and thus, the police interaction would lead to trouble, so suddenly, poof, like Potter magic, they no longer were part of the Public Housing system, and I could never get a reason for this, not anywhere near to my satisfaction that made any true and real sense anyway. Now I fell asleep around one or so this moUUUUUUUUUUUUrning, and at two after falling into a nice sleep, BANG, another FIRE ALARM. This began yesterday after a really nice mother fucking lull from this, and now it is boom-boom-boom-boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pam Bondi, you can check it out with the local Fort Pierce Fire Company to see if I am making any of this up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Elder Hair; from the Utah Mormon Church from 1998, where are you when I need you, old pal? Crissake cubed and Cuban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















































































































DECEMBER 23, 2014,

TUESDAY MORNING AT 8:12

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 66 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE, (H-70/L-64)

HUMIDITY IS 100%, FEELING 66.

WINDS ARE 3, GUSTING SSE TO 4.















EVERY MOTHER FUCKING HOLIDAY, SINCE THIS FUCKING SHIT ALL BEGAN IN AUGUST OF 1986, HAS BEEN A HORRIBLE NIGHTMARE EXPERIENCE FOR ME. JUST WHY I GET PICKED ON BY THE FUCKING CUNT MILI-2-FORCE ON HOLIDAYS SO BAD, IS ANYBODY'S FUCKING GUESS OUT HERE. MAYBE PAM BONDI HAS GOT IT ALL FIGURED OUT. MAYBE THE PROSECUTORS UP NORTH DO. HOW CAN I EVER KNOW, NO ONE EVER FUCKING TELLS ME SQUAT OR EXPRESSES ONE SMALL DESIRE TO EVER HELP ME OUT IN THIS NIGHTMARE EXPERIENCE STRAIGHT OUT OF THE FUCKING CUNT GATES OF LUCIFER'S HELL!!!! BUT MY BLOOD IS ON THE HANDS OF ALL AMERICAN AUTHORITIES, AS THESE CRIMES AGAINST ME ARE NOT LEGAL, AND THEY ARE INDEED EXTREMELY FUCKING CUNT CRIMINAL. THEY HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO ALL MANNER OF AUTHORITY OVER NEARLY THREE SOLID DECADES, AND MT ELECTED OFFICIALS CHOOSE TO SIT BACK AND TOTALLY MOTHER FUCKING IGNORE ME. THIS IS WHY I REFUSE TO TASKE PART IN THEIR FUCKINGWORTHLESS POLITICAL PROCESS, NAMELY, I DON'T FUCKING VOTE!!!! IF THINGS SHOULD EVER CHANGE, I WOULD BE THE BEST CITIZEN IN THIS FUCKING CUNT NATION!!!!



MICROSUCKS LIGHTBULB HACK IS BACK, FCC!!!!



55555555555555555555555555555555555



55555555555555555555555555555555555



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!!!!





555555555555555555555555555555555555555


No comments:

Post a Comment