Tuesday, October 28, 2014

THE MIND DIMENSION, CHAPTER 005








RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT



RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT



RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT







































I am under death siege, my computer is totally hacked up, I have had to boot off and back on for no reason, and it started when I was reading over my last posted blog on Blogger-Dot-Com on the internet. A lot of hacked-tasks were being done on my computer, in my opinion, but bear in mind, I am not a software fucking cunt engineer. I can only wonder and speculate, based on past events, and speculating on current computer operation and behavior in general of the machine.







The evil fucking dirt bag dick chewing slobs are on a super BULL RALLY ON MOTHER FUCKING TWAT LICKING WALL STREET, all by kicking my fucking ass with what I call not only ICPE-APE-TECK, but SKATING-RINK-MAJOR OVERKILL-TECK, (SRMOK) TECK. Funny how you can mother fucking sort of force-pronounce this as Sarah-Mark, if you want to, well, I know for sure one powerful fucking cunt thing, U. S. © Office, I AM HER MARK, and in more ways than one or two, the gods know I don't have it all figured out as of late twenty fucking cunt fourteen. Not by a dick licking ass long fucking shit shot, YO!








HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.




Next







Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu003351785
2007



Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002153196
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000332786
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000362114
1997
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000540585
1983



Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000881543
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002506106
2000


Next



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:








United States Copyright Office

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over













FOLKS, I HAVE NO MOTHER FUCKING COCK EATING TIME TO PLAY GAMES AND MAKE SHIT FUCVKING ALL UP, NO MATTER WHO OUT HERE WANTS TO BELIEVE I AM SOME SICKO WITH DELUSIONS AND FANTASIES. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PROVE MY SITUATION IS ALL REAL, IN A MORE POWERFUL AND FANTASTIC FUCKIGN CUNT WAY THAN ALL THE SHIT I PASTE AND POST UP HERE ON THJIS TWAT SNIFFING FUCKING BLOG OF MINE, BRAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!









THE MIND DIMENSION, CHAPTER 005



MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM-3











GINA-GINA-GINA-GINA-GINA-GINA-GINA-GINA, I BELIEVE THAT, I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU!!!!















UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!

TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!!



Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





I KNEW WHEN THEY WERE POURING IT ON TODAY, THAT I WAS GETTNG HAMMERED BY A BULL ON MOTHER FUCKING WALL STREET, JUST LIKE OVER THE FUCKING CUNT WEEKEND, GOOD FOLKS. I HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS MISERABLE ICPE-APE-PARALLEL-EVENT NIGHTMARE FUCKING CRAP SINCE AUGUST 15, 1986, SO I THINK I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AFTER ALL THIS MOTHER FUCKING TIME AND HELLISH PERSECUTION!!!!















NO MATTER WHAT ELSE IS REAL OR UNREAL, WITHOUT ONE REALITY, NONE OF THIS SHIT COULD BE GOING ON ALL OF THIS MOTHER FUCKING TIME, PEOPLE, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS



HACK-HACK-HACK, PAM BONDI, AG!









OCTOBER 28, 2014,

TUESDAY EVENING AT 5:17,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 82 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 49%, AND IT FEELS 83.

DAILY RANGE SO FAR, (H-83/L-60).





























Those who wish to doubt my true story of MORIANITY, I say unto thee; may the GODDESS BLESS THEE, poor fool. You are free to think I am looney tunes all you want to, I am mother fucking telling the attorney general, that GOOGLE MICROSUCKS IS HACKING THE FUCKIGN HELL OUT OF ME, OR IT IS MY WONDERFUL MOTHER FUCKIGN LOVELY ASS DAUGHTER, ONE OF THE TWO!!!! I PROMISE YOU THAT, WOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



















MAGNESONIC, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, ON MY VOICE PRINT, HEAR THIS INSIDE YOUR SIXTH DIMENSIONAL BEINGNESS AS THE LETTER CONSENANT 'EM' SOUND, OPEN COMMAND, GENERAL ORDER-7. G-189, G-901, G-719, G-917, G-1133, G-13, G-14, CG-2, CG-5555, I NOW MAX OUT YOUR POWER PULL GAIN (PPG) CONTROLS TO THE LIMIT OF 11.8 INCHES PER NANP-SECOND (IPNS). THE CONTROLS AGAINST YOUR GAIN ARE BEING MAXED AT 11.5 IPNS. I HAVE CRUSHED AND SINGED AND TOTALLY OBLITERATED AN IMAGE-OBJECT, (I-O) THAT I NOW PLACE ONTO YOUR TRANSPOWER-BLOCK (TB). WHEN THIS IS EMPOWERED VIA ATOMIC DUPLICATIONAL TECHNOLGY, AND ALL ENEMIES HURTING AND DESTROYING ME ARE SCANNED UNDER ZERO-DIMENSIONAL TECHNOLOGY, THIS PROCESS WILL BEGIN, (TRANSPOWERIZATION), UNDER ALL GENERAL AND SPECIAL (CODED-GENERAL) ORDERS. YOU WILL HEAR THE OLD STYLE TONES ONCE PRODUCED WITH THE AT%T TELEPHONE SIGNALS, NOW CONVERTED AS FOLLOWS: THE HIGH TONE IS TONE-A, AND WILL BE COLORED IN BLUE. THE LOW TONE-B, IS COLORED IN PURPLE. THEY WILL BE THE VOWEL LONG PRONOUNCED SOUND OF (EEEEEE).



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



COMPUTER, GO TO G-189, UNDER G-1133, CG-5555, UNDER CG-18, AND S-T-O-P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Sooner or later, whoever is doing this to me is going to be totally wiped out and totally mother fuckiGN obliterated and annihilated!!!!!









YOU'LL BE MOTHER FUCKING PUSSY EATING SORRY, WHOEVER YOU ARE OUT HERE HURTING ME FOR 60 CUNT CHEWING TURD SNIFFING MUFF DIVING YEARS, YOU ROTTEN TWISTED SCREWET FUCKING BITCHES!!!!!!!!!! JUST WAIT AND SLUT SUCKING ASS SEE, YO!











SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO, ARTHUR CRANE OLD TCE BUDDY, HOPE YOU AND THE ARMY KEEPS RIGHT ON KICKING FUCKING EVIL EMPIRE ASS, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







WOW; ABSOLUTE MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' POWER, CORRUPTING ABSOLUTELY; HUH GARY SEVEN, GARY MITCHELL, AND U.S.A. SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT!







LOTSANLOTSAPEEPS ARE GONNA' BE SUPER FUCKING SORRY WHEN THERE WORLD COMES CRASHING FUCKING CUNT IN ON THEM, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO, NO LOUD BEATS UNDERNEATH THE WORDS, PWEEEEEEEEEEEZE, I AM 60, NOT 16, BUT HERE IS WHERE IT IS GONNA' START GETTING FUCKING GOOOOUD, LOVELY ARM POPPER KEISHA AND EVERYONE ELSE ALSO, WO MISTER HARNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU, oh lovely















    Attorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi








Like Boo. Where art thou?













Last night, you would say I was in a powerful vivid dreaming experience, I would say I was being a natural type-1-exploratron, and was suddenly in this outlandish situation, finding myself in a parallel universe, the age that I am, and going back to high school, a recurring nightmare in case anyone gives a fucking turd swallowing Skyler Tyler David Wong Offself.







What many of you may or may not know about me over here in this universe where you're reading this blog, is that a very special deal was made with my mom and I and the Board of Education of Camden County, in West Collingswood, New Jersey, back in 1972. I was to take some test, it might have been a GED or not, it all was very fucking hush hush hush Diner Secret Jim Burr Bohemian Grove Style. They all knew they ruined my entire life, and did not want my mom to go running to the press, which would have been a waste of her time, but she was going to do it, and try and get backing from the then powerful NYC banker who basically, married her first cousin Ruth Huntington, and no loans in the city were put through without his OK, as he was the SENIOR-VP, of the second largest banking institution of those fucking cunt days, good old Permission-Cameras, 175 Peninsula Drive of Babylon, none other than boat trip Jimmy Dean maker outer with his oldest daut Christine Meyers a few years later in 1975, Mister HEINZ GOTTWALD, himself!!!!!!!!!!! LSS people, they made a deal that if I studied and took and past a test, I would receive a high school diploma from the same school that Highway to Heaven boy graduated from, a mile or so from my Oaklyn, New Jersey apartment where my CHAIN was removed in a major hyperspace-astral miracle that would get any saints canonized a gillion times fuckiGN over, and this was none other than the WEST COLLINGSWOOD HIGH SCHOOL, where certain other ''unmentionable'' also graduated from, and not my daughter PEE!!!!! Yes, between ex-bizz partners, younger-dauts, and special deals; JEEEEEEEEZ; this poor old special-ed fucking kid was able to procure the needed sheep skin, for some type of so-called survival; the famous HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA! Do I have a wild life or don't I, Mizz Attorney General Bondi, ma'am??????????????????





    Attorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi









Yes, I tried to post a really cool computer drawing to Blogger earlier. When I try shit that fucking fails, the stock market will normally fly the next day, with odds of 4:5, and if already on a fuckiGN cunt 2 week bullish rally and long term super bullish move as well' you can dick licking expect it to be a super up day with odds in a statistical fucking pattern of more like 9:10, that means a ninety percent chance for a super bullish move, and hay, look at it, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)















Just wait until I mother fucking tell you this shit out in fucking hyperspace, just fucking ass wait, kind folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



















My homeroom teacher was my older daughter, MC. Mark Minor was there from the Princeton Sike Ward, and so was Jesse Ventura's cousin, Salvador Wescott. Things were a little bit scrambled all right, and I was not in any localized parallel universe, and that's the truth, Uncle Stuart Fullmoon Huntington Mason Merrily of 1969 tape recorders, even before the GAP Bruce Allen Pennock came into my mother fucking messed up screwy life, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After about a week of living there, sort of in a fast-forward mode on videos, something major happened; and is being totally blocked from my consciousness. But it's there, oh the fucking dam ass gods people, it's there, YO BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Before some shrinkologist out here gets a mother fuckiGN hard on and says oh yeah, we know what is all happening in your subconscious mind; let me assure you; YOU DON'T 'FUCKIGN' CUNT KNOW BEANS, FROM A CAN OF HOT PUKED UP BEER!!!! No magic text formulas, no magic RED-XXXXs, and no Hendershodt's or Ronstadt's, I have enough problems, roller skater Leo Quiggley and Jerry Brown, go govern a state somewhere, YO.











Mark Minor seemed to know in this universe, as an elevebn year old boy, a song from the future, unless you wanna' believe the famous fucking Beach Boys band, ripped this kid off, which is entirely a possibility, as I have had famous recording artists by the dozen, come real close to where I have been on music paper, just enough to keep shit all legal, barely. Still, I remember the late 2008 roll call in Egg Harbor City, and I remember it all, Mommy Marola and all of it, but when we deal in hyperspace, things get whackier than a bottle of green piss at C-SQUARED, huh Naval Officer Daddy Spaceplatforms?







Yes, I drew the coolest picture of a sky filled with a hundred or more brilliantly colored moons and white stars, and because I do not know how to post it so it will work, you cannot see it, NOT YET. I suppose I could take a photo of it, scan the photo into my computer files, and then CAP that into the system, and it works like anything I post then, great fish, lightning, moons, leaves, being snowed in, or paying pals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEE!









Yes sir, in a few years, I will be swimming in the moolah. But not because of any lawsuit. It is way better than that. Still, things were seen and reported. Someone who visits this building was seen putting weird round bugs into my car somehow, and I had to empty a fucking full can of 'RAID' into the hot car and let it sit like that after coming back from my errands. They should all be dead, but it was seen, and my resident manager knows who did it, who they are affiliated with, and yes, it ties straight to my miserable mother fucking worthless rotten lousy family!!!! But what else is new since about 1966, Gary Mitchell, they all are nova, all of them, forget the poisonous darts from Dimerous or the great love sonnets from the Canopious planet, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yagodda love these berry families, huh GENE, let me get Patty's candles going, CAREFULLY, no repeats of the Karge disaster, huh MC?















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:




















No comments:

Post a Comment