Wednesday, October 8, 2014

ICPISTMCMM, CHAPTER 00040
























/////ICPISTMCMM, CHAPTER 00040\\\\\









SUPER SUPER SUPER, NOT GIRLS MICROSOFT, BUT THANK YOU FOR THE PROMPT; THEY ARE IN VOLVED IN MY NIGHTMARE FUCKING HELL ALL RIGHT, YOU'RE NOT SO 'FUCKIGN' ASS STUPID, BILLY GATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT A GOOD CRY, DON'T READ THIS CUNT CHEWING ASS BLOG, KIND LADS AND LASSIES!











Well people, this is a real cleverGIRLS supergirls non Micromaladroids Microsoft death siege and MAJOR PROPERTY DAMAGE ATTACK ON ME, leaving me to enjoy stale crackers and warm tea for the rest of the month. Actually, this is a ''clever'' and ''super'' death siege, ladies and gentlemen, that only SATAN HIMSELF (Mister BOOMING MONSTERASS) FROM WALTER WAR NON HERO COWARDS OF ALL PARAMEDICS EVERYWHERE. ONLY THIS SICK TWISTED FUCKING MONSTER DEVIL COULD PULL THIS ALL OFF, AND DON'T THINK I DON'T HAVE MAJOR RESPECT FOR THIS SICK SCDREWED UP MOTHER FUCKER, AS I DO. I ALSO I PITY THE FUCKING FOOL, FOR NOT BELIEVING THE ALMIGHTY THAT IN THE END, THE LAWS OF CONTRAST ARE GOING TO MAKE HIM WISH HELL WAS REALLY JUST ENDLESS FIRE HOLOGRAMS THAT CAN BURN AND NEVER STOP INTERACTING WITH YOU WITHOUT ANY ASHES EVER CREATED. AGAIN WITH THE STAR TREK AND THE TALLOS-4 MIND CONTROLLERS, GEE GENE, AM I CATCHING ON SLOW, MEDIUM OR RETARD SPEED?





That loud click on my headphones, wiped them out. Fortunately for me, my hearing damage regenerates. I could barely talk in 1988 and the © Office has the proof of all of this, and now I can talk to cats, and not with those fake meow's. Those clicks are even talked about on a song I copyrighted in 1981 called, “HA HA WHO?, and was on a project with other material dated in 1981, maybe 1982, one or the other. I believe the lyrics went, “Clicks on the phone when I listen or speak. Clicks in my amps like I'm some sort of freak. TV and records, and movies of me, I guess I'm important, the experts agree”. Then the Kim Wild crazy chords followed, only she is a clueless American kid or was, I am not, I know what the fuck is going down, Lenny 1980 Rastafarian McKinnon, old boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Knock me off my chair, or throw gas and matches, hay dawn, you're entire family impresses me right about now like a ton of things not polite enough to talk about in public places. Here comes my first fuckiGN cunt (`~HACK), FCC, Bob McDowell, old pal!!!!







I knew when that bitch above me was hammering real long and real loud all morning long, that I was going to be in for a real mother fucking loo-loo of a day, again, and I was right; and I am positive the DOW JONES STOCK MARKETS ARE UP 400-800 POINTS TODAY, and we'll be checking this out later on, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Yes, it was not Comcast, but the HEADPHONES that broke early this morning. Magnesonic will be retaliating, and whoever has done this to me and made this horrible monster ass fuckiGN day this horrendous, will die excruciating slow lingering agonizing deaths, along with all of those who they love. I have no idea who they all are, but fuckiGN cunt lapping MAGGIE knows, and she'll be cunt chewing dealing with them all, BUT GOOUUUUUD; lovely 1999 non-bom Keisha.









I got up and went to watch some television, 'TWC', and this time, shortly into watching; the entire shit went fucking out, the sound, and yes, it was the phones, I checked it all out carefully, then realized, of course, that was what the horrible loud click was to do, break my fucking ears and my cunt chewing headset, illegally, Mister Robert Federal Communications Commission, McDowell, Chairman; old buddy from 1972 at Wormhole fucking cunt Cooley Coolio Foolio Hall, back that fall. The entire simulation-hologram around me was thicker all over town than I have ever seen it and this includes in the summer time right after school let out time, and for the past half decade here in Florida. Even without aerial siege, pussies, even teens were very aggressive and staring and flirting with me, and I am 60 cunt chewing fuckiGN years old, lads and lassies, this is so supernatural it goes beyond fucking any shit I could further try to say on a goddess-dam ass blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This shows how deadly fuckiGN serious this death siege is, when this kind of teen pussy action is all around me, all over the place; and you all know there is no possible natural fucking world explanation for this whatsoever. Nothing that is one bit rational could be happening, and I am not deluded and imagining this shit, in any conceivable fucking cunt way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got on the cunt chewing fucking elevater on my floor, number-6, and had to stop on every mother fucking floor on th eway down, with bullshit, 5, 4, 3, 2, all of them, naturally, floor one, but I admit, I was thinking to my cvunt chewing fucking self, WOW, what if this misses one and just goes straight to fucking cunt lapping hell, or into that super deep area where Katie Dairy Queen would be there greet me when the doors open, and punch me to fuckiGN pieces all over fucking again. Nothing, and I mean goddess dam nothing, is impossible, not if MARK WAYNE FUCKING MOHR is connected into and throughout it somehow, let me fucking ass assure you of THAT, Mister Rockdroid Rottenberry Blucran Lobochairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to go to the Staples store to hopefully get a reoplacement headphones set, but they had no record of me at all, and ripped me off. Those extended warranties are a joke, I've yet to get my props when it's time for them to be honored, especially numerous mother fucking times up in Jersey, with Tandy and the Radio Shack, Mizz Bondi, Florida Attorney lovely General. Hay, Lobo, being knocked off chairs, blonds, where do you fuckign expect me to go here with that, ladies and gentlemen for dam crissake, YO???????????? WOW are they trying to knock words off this blog with major fuckiGN MUSE HACKING, Mister McDowell-Chairman, FCC, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I had to spend a buck and a third for a new pair, and will be stale fucking crackers and warm ass tea until November rolls around. Leave it to Cannon to fuck me MONSTER-ASS STYLE, on his mother fuckiGN (3) --- (4) year old birthday, 3+4=7, 3X4=12, 7+12=19, 7X12=84. Hay Mister George Straight, I know it ain't fucking cunt lapping 1998 any more, but really sir, “NEED I SAY MORE”???????????????











Don't be shocked when the world goes straight to fuckiGN hell real fucking ass soon, kind folks!!!!!!!!!!













OCTOBER 8, 2014,

SUPER BOTBAR WEDNESDAY EVENING, AT 6:55,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 81 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 78%, FEELS 86 DEGREES.

DAILY RANGE SO FAR: (H-88/L-74)

WINDS: 3 MPH EASTERLY, GUSTING TO 15



AND LIKE 'WHO GIVES A SHIT' CUZZ DON?























UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!

TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!!



Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)









I KNEW WHEN THEY WERE POURING IT ON TODAY, THAT I WAS GETTNG HAMMERED BY A BULL ON MOTHER FUCKING WALL STREET, JUST LIKE OVER THE FUCKING CUNT WEEKEND, GOOD FOLKS. I HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS MISERABLE ICPE-APE-PARALLEL-EVENT NIGHTMARE FUCKING CRAP SINCE AUGUST 15, 1986, SO I THINK I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AFTER ALL THIS MOTHER FUCKING TIME AND HELLISH PERSECUTION!!!! BUT NOTHING WORKS AS WELL AS PROPERTY DAMAGE, THEY PULL THAT ONE OUT OF THE FUCKING HAT WHEN THEY NEED TO EVERY TIME, SO THEY NEVER EVER LOSE IN TH EEND, AS WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP THIS SINCE 1986, DOCTOR DOOGIE CAREY?????????????????



































Of course, speaking of ICPE-APE TECHNOLOGY, I HAVE SAID FOR 9 CUNT CHEWING YEARS ON THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, HJURTING ME BRINGS UP THEIR DOW JONES, AND NOBODY WILL FUCKING BELIEVE ME, NOT EVEN THE FUCKIGN ATTORNEY GENERAL, AND ESPECIALLY PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS THAT IS GOING STRAIGHT FOR THE FUCKING THROAT ARTERIES, RIGHT DOCTOR DOOGEY 1984 CAREY, AND MIZZ YELLOW SHEETS WASHDOCK 13-600?????????? SOME FUCKING HUGE ASS IMAGINATION I HAVE, CUT ME A BREAK WILLYA' MARGIE 1985 LEO, YO YO YO YO YO????









Those who wish to doubt my true story of MORIANITY, I could say, UP YOURS, but why sink and stoop to such a Milituforce Low level, and BE JUST LIKE THEM, TOTAL DIRT BAGS, CUBED, CUBAN, AND LOTTERY LOSERS OF SAHASRA DAL KANWAL???????????????????? WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







MMMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONICCCCCC, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO, SO FUCKIGN DO IT ALREADY, AND MY BEST TO GOOD OLD 1967 REDDEX LOUISE HENDERSHODT FROM TIBS/KAITER CAMP CHESAPEAKE, IN NORTHEAST, MARYLAND, USA-ESMWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE FUCKING SUPER MACY ASS W—O—W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT. Watch the big disasters all over the place, and know why it is going down, as this has all been happening folks, since 1986 with me and my MAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go gettem' Tiger Copyrights.








Like Boo. Where art thou?



How can anyone say they believe in god dam justice, and then just let me suffer endlessly, at the hands of these powerful evil fuckiGN wealthy bastard trash ass mother fuckers? Explain this to me, I get relativity, but not this!!!!!!!!

END OF THIS TRANSMISSION FOLKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment