Monday, October 6, 2014

ICPISTMCMM, CHAPTER 00036






















ICPISTMCMM, CHAPTER 00036







Stupid me, I understand a lot of big stuff, and the necessary things of life also called street-smarts, has managed to totally elude me for coming up on sixty years. Maybe when my mom dropped me on the Philly streets, I got damaged, if so, is any of this my fault, YO?

















Safe-Space-helping victims of domestic violence

Shena Darliz or other case workers/advocates available:

(772) 464-4555

Post Office Box #2822, Vero Beach, Florida, 32961

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII







HERE WE GO AGAIN! HERE WE GO AGAIN!HERE WE GO AGAIN! HERE WE GO AGAIN! HERE WE GO AGAIN! HERE WE GO AGAIN! HERE WE GO AGAIN! HERE WE GO AGAIN! HERE WE GO AGAIN! HERE WE GO AGAIN! HERE WE GO AGAIN! HERE WE GO AGAIN! HERE WE GO AGAIN! HERE WE GO AGAIN! HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!













I was the new kid in town as 2010 and this lovely decade came in. I had left New Jersey and had come to glorious wonderful marvelous Florida. Shortly after being here, I began to meet some very wild interesting people, one after the other. All of these events were merely an interaction of me in a “PLAYFIELD”, or what I once termed, the hologram being generated around me. Still, there most likely are a cosmic total of over a billion reasons why Linda Norman insisted in twenty-eleven, that I tell my nightmare story t5o a so-called community adviser/counselor, named Eric. I did what I was told, as she practically twisted my arm off to go and do this, literally. But the only real friend and believer in my nightmare was the great and wonderful Shena Darliz, of SAFE SPACE!









Actually, I think there are exactly 7.7 reasons why my dad dove off of Vero Beach with Mel, and Linda told me to tell Eric what brought me to Florida, and all the covered up truths about my wicked family. Well I did say exactly, so even 7.7 only works for Dad and Mel, but Linda had about 7,723,599,609 reasons for breaking my arm, almost Keisha style, until I told the high and mighty Eric of Avenue Q, all my nightmare junk, just so he could mock mne and laugh. If he thinks I am dumb, then that's on him. If this whole town thinks it, then that's on them, as Sheriff, I am getting out of this horrible rotten county. I begged for help and protection, and you see the messages being sent to me, one is thirty or forty yards away from my windows to my right, and you know it, so I won't yell it or whisper it, or even talk about nightmare joys from hell and licorice plants. Hay, nothing personal, and I don't hate anybody, it is all of them who hate me, as a far greater dude than me was hated before me, YO! Holy smother, Mister Pav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













JUST WHEN WE THOUGHT THIS WAS OVER, STEVIE KNICKS, HONEY CAKES; YOU'VE GOT ME RUNNING, RUNNING, RUNNING, RUNNING FOR COVER; FROM 1976, THROUGH THE MORONI FLEETWOOD CADILLAC SYSTEMS, OF ALL AND ANY TRAVELERS VEHICLES; YO YO YO YO YO!!!!! But I am only human, Mister Pennock, sorry, I make mistakes. I said 1988 or typed it, I obviously meant to type in 1998 when Elder Hair of the great and Powerful Mormon Church told me I am with Godd-ESS in eternity. So I replied back to him, “Then why must I keep dreaming down here”? He smiled, and did not say a word. We both knew why, Linda Lee Norman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why not gimme' a one eyed jingle from your side of the ****** when you get a chance, I am listed in the Fort Pierce phone book, sweetie pie, Mark Wayne Mohr, there is only one of us, not here on Oak Street in HHNJ. Yeah, right, roger that one PP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





IF I WAS SO TOTALLY UNIMPORTANT TO THESE POWERFUL WORLD OWNERS, THEY WOULD BE PAYING A LOT MORE ATTENTION TO THEIR OWN MISERABLE ROTTEN SICK TWISTED FUCKING LIVES, THAN BE WORRYING ABOUT GOOD OLD FUCKING PITIFUL NOBODY MARK WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN MOHR, 24-7-365.2422!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SINCE THIS IS NOT WHAT IS GOING ON, THEN THIS NOBODY CRAP, IS NOT REALITY. JUST BECAUSE NONE OF THE REAL NOBODY'S KNOW OF ME, MEANS DIDDLY SQUAT. THESE ARE THE PEEPS WHO MAKE AND CREATE THE STARS THAT YOU ALL WOO OVER LIKE DOGS WITH THEIR FUCKING TONGUES STUCK OUT ON A HOT JULY DAY. THEY ALSO ARE THE ONES WHO THINK I AM MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY OF THEM. I AM NOT OF COURSE, BUT I CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THEIR MOTHER FUCKING DELUSIONS; LADS AND LASSIES, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

































Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse




Jupiter, Florida, welcomes you to Morianity; Courtesy of Channel 12-Television!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









I have no time to get into shit, but this weekend, be fucking prepared, sir Jack McCoy, I'm moving forward, SIR!!!!!! The Milituforce has been warned.





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:






No comments:

Post a Comment