Wednesday, October 15, 2014

SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF OCTOBER 15, 2014, PAM BONDI, AG

mark wayne mohr

My blogs

About me

GenderMale
IndustryMilitary
Occupationpersecution study statistic
LocationFort Pierce, Florida, United States
Introductionbeing one of perhaps ten humans since time began who have memory going back far beyond current physical birth, I am doing my best to deal with an extremely unpleasant situation.
Interestsfinding my way home to the void infinity.
Favorite MoviesOld movies in general, not filled with so much blood and gore. They need to tell a story and have a moral, not making you waste two hours wondering why you did so at the end, as with almost all of them.
Favorite MusicMost older music has enjoyable qualities, symphonic pieces, piano sonata, even some early and middle last century stuff, all good ballads with great vocalists.
Favorite BooksBeing specific is not as we 60's kids said a lot, my thing. If pressed, any informative and educational book at all, as well as great detective stories, and some paranormal research books also.
When you open your eyes underwater, do you ever worry that you'll drown?
Well, I did drown in 1995, in South Atlantic City. Remember, I am the one in 1984 from Highland Avenue.





About Me

Mark Wayne Mohr
Being one of perhaps ten humans since time began who have memory going back far beyond current physical birth, I am doing my best to deal with an extremely unpleasant situation.



IF YOU DO NOT GET THE PREVIOUS BLOG WITHOUT SCROLLING, OR NOT AT ALL, I WILL CAP IT IN FROM BLOGGER MANUALLY AND REDO IT, LATER ON.



NO THEY DID NOT PAM BONDI, MY RIGHTS ARE BEING VIOLATED HERE.


















THIS IMAGE IS COURTESY OF WEATHER BUG AND

CHANNEL 12, SOUTH FLORIDA TELEVISION!!!!!!!!



Alerts Map

Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.




Advisory Colors Key


Winter Storm Watch


Flood Warning


Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement

I Hurricane watch/warning


``````OH FUCKING SHIT.













Oh Lordess Marcucci, it's getting heavier and heavier, and I know how powerful memory blocks can be, old hallway communicator.





Blog Archive




































OCTOBER 15 2014,
WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AT 4:10 
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA
CURRENT TEMPERATURE 87 DEGREES FNHT.HUMIDITY MKES I FEEL 95 DEGREES.
BOO HOO HOO HOO, FUCKED UP WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
END OF FUCKED UP BLOG, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment