Saturday, October 11, 2014

ICPISTMCMM, CHAPTER 00043






















If anyone could find me lovely PEE; from the HARBORFIELDS DETENTION CENTER, it was you. I am not on the fence about that any longer. Not even with great LOIS FOCA revelations from 2008 and 2014 from Diana, the Goddess of the moon and Earth Lightning!



TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS are people who are dreaming. They have a body asleep in a bed, the same as you and me, I promise you this is the truth!



Mister Data Android's friend, Sarjenka, from the TNG-Star Trek TV show,

Do I hear another W-O-W?

Do I hear another W-O-W?

Do I hear another W-O-W?

Do I hear another W-O-W?

Do I hear another W-O-W?

Or will I need to wait 500 years, Donna Gaines and Whoopee Gynan?







December 12, 2006

Mark_from_nj

More Crackpots- Meet Mark from NJ (MP3)





At the risk of being pigeonholed as the Girl Who Writes About Crazy Cursing Dudes, I bring you Mark from New Jersey.  Mark has far-ranging theories on time travel, Armageddon, roulette and Donna Summer (the DEVIL!), which he angrily discusses in various telephone conversations. 

Station Manager Ken clued me in to this fella recently.  He was given a CD called "The Meaning of Life."  The back copy states that it was made from a cassette found on the side of the road bearing the same title.  He's really difficult to listen to, for a couple of reasons- The recordings only capture Mark's side of the conversation and they seem to have been recorded either by a microphone placed somewhere in the room or possibly while Mark was standing outside on a windy day.  More importantly, he is insane.  Completely, violently insane. 

Mark claims to be both a time traveler and a descendant of King David.  His family will bring about the apocalypse through the activation of the Christ Android, currently dormant inside the 12 Planet.   And also that the 50 richest families in the world are trying to do him in.  Covertly, of course.   Also against him is Donna Summer, the Devil.  (Whether he means the disco Donna Summer, or WFMU's own Jason Forrest isn't clear.) 

Here then, are three selections from Mark's version of reality:


If you need more Mark from NJ, Aquarius Records would be happy to sell you a cd-r.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cover my windows with aluminum foil.











As Bob Chabot said in 1981, is there any excuse 4U? Signed, Da' Mountainpen, TEE-HEE-HEE!!!



















Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi









Small Picture
Width: 300px
Height: 300px
Resolution: 72 ppi
Size: 67.5 KB
Format: .jpg
Download


Large Picture
Width: 4080px
Height: 4080px
Stay Connected Follow UsNews feed





Provide your email address below to receive the Attorney General's Weekly Briefing featuring the latest news and updates on top issues.









MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM-3



ICPISTMCMM, CHAPTER 00043-A/B





THIS IS 00043-B. CHAPTER 00043-A WAS ONE AND THE SAME WITH THE PREVIOUS SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY.









OCTOBER 11, 2014,

SATURDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:51

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 87 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 67%, IT FEELS 95 DEGREES

DAILY TEMPERATURE RANGE SO FAR, (H-87/L-69)















While entering a deep trance and speaking to lightning over a telephone that is off hook, connected into a lightning ball machine sold once at any Radio Shack; she began speaking through me and telling me things, that have all led to the great television commercial with the chess game and the toy soldier with the dead battery who plops over onto the chessboard, dead; and the one with the correct battery, according to the advertiser at least, screamed out, “NOOOOOOOO” as he obviously was winning the chess game that they had been playing over some time, as many chess games are. To this day I remember a Monopoly game my parents and I played at age nine, in Westmont, New Jersey, and it went on a good week, I had one million dollars, my mom had a mill and a half, and my cad had a mighty 2-mill. We had to go to the local fun and play store to purchase bags of additional fake game money. My point however is not games, money, or my parents at age nine back while I attended the James Stoy Elementary School. It is however, goddess forbid, about fences, strong girls named Venka from Switzerland back in time, and fences 25 years after an original item pertaining to fences, how inescapable that '25' number is, as in 134-25, but that simply, to put it Dawn Ping style, IS WHAT IT IS.





Over 13,000 years ago, I lived here as Kane, the first person to be born in the Okateesh-98 experiment, as Sarah Krassle classifies it in her great Hall of Records, in her great capitol city of the Astral Plane; SAHASRA DAL KANWAL. One day, as I had on countless occasions before, was walking towards the northeast corner gate of a lovely garden, with a structure out beyond it that generated great winds, and when SSJK came to this world in dreams, she lived in that structure, quite palatial in architecture, and I believe it was made of solid pure gold, where every ounce of gold in this world was all gathered and formed to make this place, sort of as easy for SSJK as for me to type the next letter onto this document, maybe even easier. While walking, I saw her on the other side of this great fence, three feet high give or take, lovely to the eyes, yet had a formidable field of some kind to avoid ''crossovers''. Today, I believe this is what middle-westerners in America, would call, an 'electric fence', to keep their cattle in check inside particular areas of their ranches. When I was a boy living in Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USA, I had a nice little experience with one of these while with my mom walking some place my dad had driven us, always connected somehow with Fisher and his dam Florida treasure. Still, without getting thrown off of my point here any further, let me do a 1988 MTV ad spot copy, Miss Lee nails for teens, and 'PRESS ON', before the Beetlejuices swallow me up into all the conglomeration of horror flicks.





I for whatever reasons once, while on my side of this great fence, upon seeing this awesome teen goddess, who normally appears 16 years old, and who had shown up mid twentyish and somewhat different; I asked her what she was doing as she appeared to be quite intent about something, while walking from the pneumatic structure, towards the fence and also in the direction of my path on my side, and I spoke to her and got the reply, “I am going to destroy the world”. I got scared as shit, and said back to her, “Please don't do this thing, GREAT SARAH KRASSLE, Almighty Goddess, please”. She stopped, turned and faced me directly, smiled, and spoke softly to me but clear as a bell, and she said, “Because you loved Diana, I will spare the world for a while”. Then she was gone, and I awoke as you mortal world human types would insist on saying, into the life I was living in 1997, at the death house in Somerdale, New Jersey. But Diana, who I loved, and still do by the way, and she and SSJK are all one and same GODDESS in three personalities, but she told me last night in another trance, as she did in 2008 with the great “IT WILL BE TOO LATE” message, that there was another fence up in New York 25 years before 1997, and there I was in bed, doing another NOOOOOOOOO, and by now, I could be a great stand in for emergency, if the battery company needs to make more television commercials, after-all; I have a lot of experience, dating back to 1969 and anti-pollution commercials, “Ziggy, Ziggy hello”, and along those line, you all know, don't play dead, kammaan!!!!! Say it like a good Yorker, YO! Most of you know the details of the dog walking cousins, the road trip my Aunt Ruth took me on while visiting her along with my mom, and that fence where just down the block; my daughter was again, on the one side, and I was on the other side; only I did not stay on the other side. There was no electricity to prevent me from crawling through a small area in it, and she insisted I do this and I did for the gods only know what reason, as I could have had a criminal trespass record, as no judge wants to hear I was obeying an insisting 2 year old toddler. Still, she had taken me to an area very brightly lit up, a strange hall way half like a walk in closet and half like only the gods know what, and began showing me how she could control a ball of lightning in her hand, until Colaman caught her, and hit her, and I remember wanting to murder the fuckiGN bastard for hitting a little toddler, and am glad I did not go that route, as that would have led to even worse juice related things, from the great council, th winding roads that twist, called number 9, back in wonderful marvelous 1997. But my question to a lot of folks now is, which is more twisted, Route 9 through Pleasantville, New Jersey; Andy Lichtenstein, Bobby Witherspoon, and Ann Reese; or this fence of the electrical-27-goddess. In any event, the cosmos knows that I will always love the great SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, throughout or better put, in FOREVER, our love never began, and it never will end, but still, these games of hers, the gods know I wish she was not really endlessly sixteen. It really wears on aging flesh, huh Moses, old bud??????????????????? WOW, he knew, excuse me, HE KNOWS, hay © Yellow Sheet lady, “I KNOOW”. Wasn't she absolutely fuckiGN adorable???????????????








Like Boo. Where art thou?















SO IS IT WALL STREET, OR DORNEY PARK, PENNSYLVANIA, OR WILDWOOD, NEW JERSEY'S 'MILE-HIGH' IN 2030, JEEEEEEEEEZ LOVELY TWINBAY AND SURFER FONTY AND CAR KICKER DESTROYER SHANNON OF BRENDA-90210, LIKE MACY SUPER WOW???? OR MAYBE CATS ARE CHASING ME OVER FENCES, WHO CAN KNOW?



Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





LFLD, and like Wall Street, gash golly, what a roller coaster, YO!!!!























AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA ROB ANDREWS AND MCNULTY











THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:




















No comments:

Post a Comment