Sunday, October 5, 2014

ICPISTMCMM, CHAPTER 00034-B, MAJOR MONDAY MORNING HACKING



I AM BEING MAJOR FUCKING HACKED ON ANOTHER EARLY MONDAY MORNING, ALL OF COURSE TO GET THAT 'FUCKIGN' CUNT LAPPING MARKET GOING THEIR WAY; AND OF COURSE IT WILL SHOOT UP A THOUSAND 'FUCKIGN' POINTS. MORE HACKING, THEY JUST KNOCKED A FUCKING WORD OFF THE SYSTEM AND THE ''GN-FUCKING HACK IS REAL BAD ALSO, BOB MCDOWELL. I AM GOING TO TRY AND POST THIS UP CHOPPED UP AS I ALWAYS DO WHEN BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS WORM ME UP AND WON'T LET SHIT FUCKING POST, ACLU!



ALL THE GOOD SHIT WILL BE OFF, JUST PRINTED TEXT, I AM GOING TO REMOVE ALL THE PHOTOS OTHER THAN THE DOG PHOTOS, LET ME SEE IF THEY WILL POST, BEFORE I CALL THE FBI.





/////////ICPISTMCMM, CHAPTER 00034\\\\\\\\\\


/////////MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM-3\\\\\\\\




AO, OA, Boxer Tony 'not the boss'. Is Angela both the boss and a once friend of Donna Hair; and if so, why did you want to bring my dam towers down? Why did Misses Marola in 1969 and the Star Trek peeps finally up in 1996, whether contacted first or not; get to be the only ones who 'knew' how years would be pronounced, at least up where the world is ruled, in more ways than one, in NEW YORK CITY, with or without great tasting tomato pastes?????????????????? Do you expect me to buy into all of this Yogi Berra stuff, 4-REAL/E??????????? Hells bells Space-plats pop, what is with prosecutors and great future poets now in the past, on both counts, you know Spinosi and Spinoza? Where are you hiding out, eternal life machine builder, Mister Glassboro State Timothy Barber, oh I forgot, Mister Inductotherm???????? Digital samplers and vocoders are not being covered up and the five hundred million dollar secret is not all about this lousy toy technology. What is being covered up is how to make things come out of nowhere. Our best particle accelerators cannot supply the world of science even today, with that magical answer, but KEYBOARDS FROM PETAHELL can. Does this earn me a MACY PASS on my fake steak cellphone???????????????????????




Oh boy, maybe it's time to catch a Greta Garbo movie, with Gena and Gemma and Collingswood, New Jersey's young drawers wetter of the early sixties or late fifties somewhere, or maybe a Clark Who Gable movie with lovely 'City on the Edge of Forever' Edith Kieler, James Kirk, spoiled rotten daut; and the late and great Dock Bones McCoy? SHEEEEEIT, how's that for a first contact, or even a first date, lovely red-head Lucille? My life is a real ball. Dave might say, isn't it grand, sarcastically of course, YO!



© MARK WAYNE MOHR. I DON'T HIDE BEHIND ANY


My Photo

STUPID ASS FUCKING SCREEN NAMES. I HAVE NOTHING TO FUCKING HIDE! CAN YOU SAY THE SAME THING, TOM REALE, AND ALL THOSE WHO MOLESTED ME, ROBBED ME, HURT ME, AND FUCKED UP MY ENTIRE LIFE, JUST TO LAUGH AT MOUNTAINPEN; THE FUCKING BIG ASS JOKE, YO BRO??????????




OCTOBER 26,2014,YOU MISSED ME UGLY FACE JANE.
FRIDAY AFTERNOON AT ELEVEN-TWELVE,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,
CURRENT TEMPERATURE 67 DEGREES FNHT.
HUMIDITY-85%, FEELS 67 NICE DEGREES.
DAILY RANGE TODAY, YO, (H-82/L-61) WEEEEEEEE!


























































if you have the Venezuelan Flower Song from 1980, Mister Arter, and Mister Berrios; may the great goddess Almighty Jehovah Krassle help you with bundles of not AT&T mercy; like mother fucking W—O—W, or whatever, Bob Andrews. Yeah sure PP, two peeps by that name in Haddon Heights, New Jersey, same age, same time, same height and weight, same basic looks and voice. What, you're into doppelgangers old partner? Looking forward to your next autopost on Tuesday on LI, oh I am not so sure I like those fucking Babylonian initials, Jesus Akoslem Almighty!!!!!!!





I am way too scared to tell the details of 1978-1983 right now. I have a QTDL deal on the table that if I don't tell on everybody and prove it; they will allow me not to go into an agonizing death coma from which I will stay eternally, locked away at Donna Wright Patterson or 51 or wherever, huh Bobby Whatever??????? So if these blogs start getting boring, sorry; no one has my mother fucking back, and I am not in love with excruciating fucking agony without let up. Of course they could always wake me up after two or three hundred Septembers all end, and cut out my thyroid gland, and we all know they will just let me covertly die. They stand idly by and allow all this other shit, so why not do a Doctor Schorr on me, you know, put me in the hospital and let me die, to quote him word for word in middle August, and why not middle August, as if anything horrendous is going to fuckiGN happen to me, this is exactly when it is due? Am I really so far off cunt chewing base, folks?



You're nothing but a piece of rotten puke squat, Jane; you lousy ass whore from 1993. I could watch you in Dogtown and not get up set. This takes you one level above my rotten fucking worthless Cousin Scowling-Face Donald; like he gives a shit. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Many of you have at least heard of the ''ANCIENT ASTRONAUT THEORISTS''. My life basically gives them proof, to what otherwise would remain 'theory'. What none of you dig however, is that you don't want to know the whole deal. If you did, you would want two things that you have proven to me beyond any doubt at all that you don't. You would want to plug me so that hundreds or maybe thousands would be reading me instead ogf the same several dozen or so, and you would want to join up as a club with me, and do more than silly internet junk that won't get anyone anywhere in the 'real world'. They're trying to make words vanish again, and you can see many words do vanish off my blogs, just by reading them. The last one, as many are, look like ( and , then). It makes no sense and you can see when I clicked on the comma area to either change the font or make the comma a semi colon or the other way around, and it comes out like this. It just now happened, but I caught it, folks, and FCC-BOB-MCDOWELL!~













THE FUCKING DIRT BAG WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCES OF BOXER HALL JEFFERSON STREET IN 1981, WOKE ME UP TO A SUPER NASTY MOTHER FUCKING SORE THROAT, AND TWO SOLID NASTY DAYS OF MAJOR FIRE ALARM ATTACKS. It's quite a fucking 'intense' and definitely 'non-fun' experience, to wake up twice, not once; on both weekend days; to a shrill super loud Public Housing Smoke-Fire alarm. If any apartment sets it off, it goes off all over the building and in everybody's mother fuckiGN apartment. Check with the Fire Company of Fort Pierce, Florida, for any doubters of my true story, world, YO BRAH!















These scum bags will torment and torture me until the day I am fuckiGN stone bunt tapping fucking dead as shit, and they love to hurt me physically on top of all the other shit they continually put me through. As I said earlier, I was awakened with a FUCKING ASS MONSTER SORE THROAT. I've been chewing on aspirin tablets and sucking on throat lozenges all fucking cunt lapping dick sucking day long, and recently, am feeling a little bit better, but nothing to go writing home fuckiGN about. Of course, I have no home on this Earth, and am just waiting for my release from this horrible mother fuckiGN prison sentence since December the fourth in 1954!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Skip to mainbar - skip to sidebar

TEST THE SPIRITS AS SHE SAYS 2

TEST THE SPIRITS, AS SHE SAYS 2’
T/T/W/M, etcetera subtitles 2 BLOG 5 on BDCWS

Datfile: 093008.623.55 ------- Begin Transmission:

Well, I drove Ann over 2 Wal-Mart 4 a few whittle items at just past 2 this afternoon on the east coast of America time, and a nasty CHEMTRAIL was right there 2 greet me, all ready knowing that I was about 2 drive over there, they obviously hear all that is said in a car, at a workplace, at a residence, and I believe as did Timothy McVeigh that microchips R Milituforce PLANTED right into people, the agent in the project that is so black ops it cannot B discussed, merely walks by the person 2B implanted and has a tiny tool similar 2 Doc MC COY on Star Trek’s original show, or a similar little thing, hay, stuff from this original Star Trek has long become totally outdated and obsolete, such as TAPED-MUSIC, “Mister President Lincoln”, so think how far the MILITUFORCE is so high over what we can even dare 2 want 2 know and imagine. Those that know, know that I speak dangerous deadly truths.



Philadelphian's were all celebrating, with blimps all over, and major cheering. I was in a major interaction with strange persons. GEE, I wonder who they could all be, Cousin Handwasher Washcloth Boobylungs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing, that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness. Fun is replaced with 'intense'.






theansweristheqyuestion

My Photo












Hopefully the world does not understand ten grand Joe, and me, and a lot more. He is my father in a parallel universe, he looks just like this dude here from the Harvest back in twenty-ten. The joke of it all, is that everyone alive, is everybody's everything; if every universe in all of the vast unfathomably gargantuan hyperspace, is totally examined and scrutinized. So it is not what is, but what has been ''tuned into'' as dream-travelers, or ordinary tired and sleepy people may just say, night-dreamers, as opposed to day dreamers who actually project and bi-locate, as my first couple years of blogging told about, even mentioning my granny, Mizz Grace Isabelle Huntington Mason. Before her marriage to my grandpa, right around when Atlantic City's Robert McGuire's pop had built his brand new Tennessee Avenue hotel, the Pittsburgh, these two were married, and had four children, my mom being the youngest of the four, born on 3 September, in 1919. Before that came Aunt Barbara the opera singer nut case, before that came my uncle John who spent most of his life here in Florida, in Fort Lauderdale, and the oldest child was my Uncles Stuart Huntington Mason, named after his twenty-third grandma, the Queen of Scotland, Mary, and a direct ancestor along the Stuart line moving off to the Huntington line in the middle fourteen hundreds. But while Granny was in high school up in Mauden, Massachusetts; she was often brought suddenly back to reality by various teachers, to hear her tell it, as they blurted out real loud, “Grace Isabelle Hun-ting-ton, are you with us”? So many are night dreamers but still, others would be classified more as intense day dreamers. If you archive the first two years of my blogs, this has all been told before. No one is capable of consciously becoming one with the entire collective, even if your last name is Swiss, Satellite World Interconnect System, or even Borg. Still, this is not the first contact with this topic, and I merely am adding a few interesting tid bits of shit here, kind folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Long before I ever ran into TEN-GRAND-JOE, I used to call him on my cassette tape life journal back early in this century, “My bad heart father”. In that parallel universe, he had a very bad heart, never dove with Mel Fisher as a result, for treasure; and had a successful restaurant selling seafood. It might not have been super big, it certainly was no chain like Red lobster, but then, I am no Kennedy and neither is Dan Quale, and he was told that in the late eighties by a very mean dude he was debating during the Presidential Debate at that time. To me that was yesterday. But when I met Ten Grand Joe in 2010 here in Florida, I recognized him immediately. One day I told him a little bit about hyperspace reality and parallel universes, and even how in one of them he was my father. He chuckled and we kept eating our sandwiches on lunch break. He was only in the break room there five minutes, he did everything quickly and worked very hard, and did not have a bad heart. Yet after he left, and as one year followed another, I came to learn that his health failed, worse and worse and worse. Maybe it's a fact that we should only tell good things we remember from our dreams to other people if it involves them, that is unless we are speaking to a major mean dangerous enemy, and we want something bad to fall down on their inner circle. But most if not all of you out here, know that this Pandora's box has not even cracked or creaked open an inch, to what I could tell you, that is, if someone ever had my back and I felt safe fuckiGN enough to indeed do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W—O—W!!!







DALMATIANS, their true origin far from Earth, in Sahasra Dal Kanwal. Still, the link below takes you all to a really cool co-blogger of mine at BLOGGER, check it out. You will be glad you did, it is really a cool blog.









One blue eye. Does this make the dogs name Semifrankie? If the residents of Hoboken, New Jersey, have half the sense of humor that my kid has; W—O—W!

YEAH HE'S SAYING, “I LOVE YOU SARAH-STACEY KRASSLE, ALMIGHTY TEEN-QUEEN”.















Another place you might have seen these spotted dogs was in the two Disney movies. The first one, 101 Dalmatians,was animated, and it came out in 1961. It was based on a 1956 novel by Dodie Smith. The second movie, 102 Dalmatians, came out in 1996, and it had real dogs and actors in it, including Glenn Close as Cruella De Vil. I only mention Glenn Close because she is one of Mom's favorite actors.









FOLKS, THE BLOG WITH THE ADDRESS ABOVE IS WAY COOL. IT WILL TELL YOU A LOT ABOUT THE EARTH HISTORY OF THIS BREED OF DOG. OF COURSE, BETWEEN YOU AND ME FOLKS, AND THE LAMP POSTS OF THE UNIVERSE; ALL THINGS ON THIS EARTH HAVE A TRUER HOME OF ORIGIN, ON WHAT MANY INTO HEAVY SPIRITISM CALL AND LABEL, THE ASTRAL-PLANE or just the spirit-world. It is also the realm of the SUBATOMIC, all the same reality, with different windows in a large mansion for all of us to peer out of and receive quite naturally, many varying and different views.



The originally posted up 2007 website of http://www.morianity-foundation.com/ is and has been down a long time, and was only up for two years, as it cost a few bucks, and I do not have a few bucks to spare. On this, was lots of text information about how I reside in eternity as a large WHITE DOG. When the great Almighty Sarah-Stacey Krassle freed me and got me out of that horrible hell, or DOGTOWN, she placed many black spots all over my body and allowed me to speak in words, and gave me the CITY-NAME of YANCY. On the Astral-Plane, YANCY is the word for polka dot, and she placed one heck of a lot of polka dots and splotches all over my body. I will always love the great Sarah Krassle, there, and even here in the mortal realm, so long as she permits me to retain flesh existence memories of HER and HER wonderful GREAT CITY. I know my ex business partner is hooked up somehow with this, maybe without any conscious recollection, as he wrote a song in the late last century or maybe the very start of this one, and the music was used almost note for note by that movie this other blogger refers to, CDV. I called Paul ten years ago or more and tried to reach Sally Starr, our mutual friend, but she wanted no more to do with me and made it quite clear, what exactly I ever did to her I do not know, just more famous folks that endlessly love to distance themselves from loser-me, and leave me in a trail of worthless dust. Still, Paul-Joe, if you made some money on this, I am very happy for you. If you really did not, I would contact Disney peeps and I will witness for you that I heard this song and used to have your tape before the great family got all my stuff forever away from me, YO. Yes folks, the true origin of this breed has both a heavenly and an Earthly story. You'll find my story here in Morianity's many long teachings. As I said, the web-page is now long gone due to lack of funds. Kate and I ran out of money, BMI and ASCAP, I know you heard my tape I sent you! Play dead all you want to, I know what goes down.


Folks, I hope you all have one hell of a wonderful day, or a 180 of my days, either-or. Take care, and goddess-speed, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











MY BLOGS: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.







United States Copyright Office Records, pasted in part:

Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989

COPYRIGHT CLAIMANT NAME: MARK WAYNE MOHR























Well people, another day another dollar for many. For me, it is more like, another day, another holler. I am the one hollering by the way, while I boil in oil.





AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION, MY RIGHTS ARE BEING VIOLATED. I AM NOT GETTING MY NOR,AL E-MAIL MESSAGES, THIS HAS GONE ON FOR A WEEK NOW, EVER SINCE I GOT A STRANGE E-MAIL, THIS IS UNFAIR, PAM BONDI, AND ILLEGAL, BUT I GUESS YOU JUST DON'T CARE!!!!







THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.













 

No comments:

Post a Comment