Tuesday, October 7, 2014

ICPISTMCMM, CHAPTER 00037, HOW I LOVE YOU DIANA MY BIG RED MOON








*********ICPISTMCMM, CHAPTER 00037, MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM-3*********







HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENNY MCKINNON, IN YOUR NEW FORM!



Louise-XXXXXXXXXXXXXX-Hendershodt, of Camp Chesapeake; I knew about the RED-X thing 10 years ahead of time, ever wonder why? Well, I wonder how Alice is so all knowing, and that I'd be at Levy's beach that day in the '5' year of 2003, 5 years later at the Chinese restaurant taking out some food order, and the Publix back on Saturday, and for that matter, why so many of those name, are in one family, huh Cuzz Arthur H?



10X8=80. 10+8=18 10-8=2. The missing '9'???



She seems to have the same mind-block power, as in 2003, I did not have a tape recorder in my car any longer, and by the time I got home what she said to me that day while Levy and his entire extended family were all over the place; and perhaps for all I know a lot of the friends of the AME Church that Donna's pals belonged to locally in Jersey not that far down the road from the Haddonwood Swim and Heath Club. So to get reactions on the markets, I would for quite some time, record onto my life journal, things I faked I had remembered she had said to me. I did not know in Hammonton at the restaurant, that she was the girl from the beach, as she had her hair more modest at the restaurant, and at the beach, more loose and long and flowing. Well, in any case, what she told me at Publix she said on the beach, was that she knew about my big deal in school with the dream and the tree and the magical singer. She spoke that word for word, and repeated it and seemed to recall it with absolute accuracy, and I too remembered it then. She knew I would be at the store and about my problems with the cleaning lady, and was waiting to tell me that she had smoothed things over for me, to just go back and pay her and all would be all right, and I did, and it was, like total magic. I did ask how sis was able to do stuff like the tree and if the number 2 or 22 had some wild family significance, and she just stood their outside the store, smiling and not uttering a word of response. On the other side of the entrance area from where we were standing and talking as I went to go in, were the Girl Scouts. She had been talking to them while I was going in, and buying a lot of stuff from them, I could not help noticing, and that was all I noticed, not that my eyesight is very good, being old and never having good eyes to start with. She did tell me that a distance and a rift was indeed a truth in the family, as a result of her having these wild abilities, and then I asked if there was some reason that they read me stuff ever since I posted it in 2006, and was told, “MI as you love to call her has followed you around since your days at RPL, and is why you have those wild dreams to this day about RPL only in other places”. I asked her if she believed in parallel universe or quantum theory, and she stood there with another smile, not saying anything at all. As for the beach, she said that she did not bloc my mind at all, but Cuzz McGuire did as always. I asked her if she ever met Cuzz McG? She told me she caught him lighting a fire in their yard when MI had just been born only a few weeks, and she yelled for her parents, and they came running out, and they all got into a big screaming match. When he left in ten minutes or so, she remembers him peeling off photos of US Presidents, one after another, to old Colaman, I guess hush money so they wouldn't have the Suffolk County prosecute him. After that, she thinks MI caught him in the yard one other time at an early age, and they all were convinced he was always sneaking around doing bad stuff. The bio on the family makes it appear as if mix-haters and plentiful they are up on that snooty NY island, did all this, but it was mostly done by McGuire, but I told her that I had learned that indeed McGuire came up to see cousins of mine down the block, and they all did a lot of these bad things, and I know he has done things to me, broken several cars beyond repair, and more stuff, and needs to be in the grave. She told me last she heard, he is ill or already there, but she wasn't sure.



2:25 AM, WEDNESDAY, 8 OCTOBER, 2014, 74 DEGREES, FEELS 79 WITH A 100% HUM. YESTERDAYS RANGE: 85-H/72-L





I asked if she knew them significance of the tree angel thing and the song, and the deal in 2010 to get my apology song up by X-mas or else, or she would indeed cause a lot of snow; and she told me that there are things better not known. She is dealing with a ton of shit from your blogs, to quote her, and has a few of her own ideas on some of what happened, differing from those in your blogs quite significantly. I said back, “yeah, I'm crazy, that's what she's thinking, huh”? She said back to me, “Oh not at all, she has a different idea of some of the big things that you think and believe happened to you and to her, and will share it with you when the kids are older or grown, and for now, just try not to worry about every little thing; that's where her head's at with you and your blogs”. She ended our quick talk with something from my Cuzz Donnie boy. He says if you can work the magic and make me president, I'll have the shit against you stopped, but I'll have to trust him. What choice do I have I said to her, and told her to tell him just that. She laughed and said he wouldn't talk to me if hell froze over, I'll have MC get the message to him. We parted ways and I came home and paid the cleaning lady, and she was nice, like nothing ever went wrong. It is as if another operation BLUCRAN was done. I don't want to steal from the great Servepro people, but it's as if nothing ever even happened. This does deserve a big MACY-WOW good folks. Thank you great people for yet another thousand page hits to my blog, kee[p reading, the rest is yet to be, all great peeps of literature!!!!!!!!!



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment