Saturday, October 4, 2014

ICPISTMCMM, CHAPTER 00033




---------------MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM-3










View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL


Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended



.












***ICPISTMCMM, CHAPTER 00033***












MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3












OCTOBER 4, 2014,
SATURDAY NIGHT AT 9:33,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,
CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 74 DEGREES FNHT.
HUMIDITY IS 91%, FEELS 74




























I was out on a couple of small errands this afternoon. Nothing to write home about, not that I would. Come to think of it, where is home. As I already knew yet was told by Elder Hair of the great Mormon Church back in 1988, “I am in eternity, with GOD. I add the 'ESS'. But then, not to be too funny folks; I am one person who needs never add the ESS. See the endless humor in my messed up life straight from hell?












People, I have been beaten up ninety nine ways back from turd swallowing Sunday, and just do not feel like talking for a while. I talk, they strike, and I end up real badly injured, and I am tired of this, and can do nothing to stop it, technically. This world, its closest star, all of it, was not programmed to do what it is now doing. Without speaking in a full five dimensional mind set with you, it is hard to find proper words. Still, let me try. There are a lot of places in very localized hyperspace where things were meant to be completely wiped out as far as human dreaming on Planet Earth, between 1962 and 2011. This does not mean it has to happen here, but the odds were pretty good that all of this would be gone inside of this window, and now the new window is as Dock Goldberg knows so perfectly well, about 3000 years away. If this fails to end the Astral Dreamers down to here, then it will remain until the next window that is pretty much the ultimate deal, in a few billion years. Most likely, the technology of star-recharge or a reverse fusion reactatron technology, will also make this window quite worthless. The window past that one is hyperspheric in nature. There is no getting past it, as a wheel goes around no matter what, and all that window procrastination points can ever do is enlarge the circle to its max which is the size of its mirror imaged self, as we live inside a simulation that is a true hypersphere. Some Quantum Physicists think that this is breakable as well, and have some cool and wild theories on doing so, as hell, we have plenty of time to figure out the impossible. But the illusion that is bigger than all of these great people of science still prevails, as the truth equals what it is either way, as when all the forks are put away in the drawer, the same dishes need to be put away as well. We exist at a dimensionless point. This is not one times ten to the negative exponent nine vigintillion hyper-powered, but negatively multiplied by infinity, as this is the void, and this is all that is real, ever can be real, and ever was real. Whatever we do as a group of dream-downed subatomic or Astral dreamers, it is unreal, it is dream fabric, how can something come from nothing, and the answer is clear to anyone who is searching, IT CANNOT, it must therefore all be dreamed. So learning to fix the dream is the ultimate technology, as no matter what, we exist, simply exist, at the void zero dimensional infinity as CIA, the real CIA, or the collective I-AM, to make it sound biblical.













































































































I INDEED COME FROM A PLACE OF PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, with all of this, so my story should be given a higher level of study. However, just as all other things are always doomed to fail that I ever can possibly try and undertake, this blog also is a complete failure. Why is simple. I am trying to make real, what is not, just as all of you are doing, but I KNOW BETTER. I remember trying to explain this on the most basic possible level to my mother many a year ago, and that too was PROJECT-FAILURE!

The key to knowing who totally is part of the endless problem and never solution, is in recognizing a mentality where for example, the RIAA insists on being. Even with all the beat machines and keyboards and samplers, the truth of taking ?MUSIC for what it really is, and allowing any soul to create it precisely to his or her pleasure, is frowned on. This is how I know those who own the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), know totally that we all are in this void and dreaming out and away from it, and do not wish to further make things out of whole cloth. Oh I am not saying this is on some level of human type of consciousness/awareness, but it is the same reality, nonetheless. So why was 1802, 1980, and KFP, and RPLO, and so much more, all set up like cosmic jig saw pieces, waiting for me to enter the game? When someone tells me they have my back after the major freakng fallout that will result if and when I ever tell this bear hug of a whopper story; well, that is when I'll tell it, and not one dam minute before, Admiral Spockwhales Hicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see words too, lovely lady, only I see more than words, I see infinity for what it is, with no help from world banking systems, or traveling carpenters with messages, whoever they might be in this vast galactic mass of crap.


































The sixties band, the 'BEACHBOYS' had a song early in their career, without getting into Mark Princeton Minor or other great young travelers; called, “Be True to Your School”. The reason there is no 'LFLD' thin going on with this, is because of complicated crap in hyperspace, as many have maybe guessed, maybe not, who can ever know, right FCC Bob? Still, old Ice-Age Raynor was a royal pain in my ass, remember that shit head, buddy? Still, it is more along Dan Mackey and what he knew about the locker room in the gymnasium. He would have killed me you know, if I had not relinquished to him that tape of him talking to that other unnamed person regarding all of this lovely stuff. Well from Fort Pierce to Fort Wayne, I bid you a friendly hay there, old pal!




As most know who follow me, Friday's DOW JONES shot up like a missile, after being in the toilet for a short while. Let me post Friday's chart, that will be good and current until half past nine on Monday morning, when the leprechaun's do their magic, maitees, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER”, from Dogtown, to Sahasra Dal Kanwal. Well, I will, or really I did, or more really, time is not even in the mix, and there is no proper tense to place these words and terms in, sahwee peeps! Again Mashell Daniels, I am entitled as I am the only dog in the great city, in the final days of June and into the first third of July, back in 1970, or in 1770, or in 2270, or in 22 million and seventy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stick that up your dam DOW JONES!














Hello, alive and dreaming here, I am Mark Wayne Mohr. But I truly am ZERANNISS ARTHUR YANCY JONES, from Dogtown, and then Sahasra Dal Kanwal; thanks to my awesome great teen-queen, SSJK.




UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!
TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!!

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)




















































































.
Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















.













































SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0416

KING NEBNOOSHOO ON A FRIDAY MORNING, ONLY NOW IT'S 29 MONTHS LATER!

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

NO AQUARIUMS, TUESDAYS, OR SUICIDE CARRIER BOMBERS”

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2299 SBT DATFILE:

CH-0416-050412.148 (MAY 4, 2012)

© MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON, NEW JERSEY



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

















Yes, there are new harassment's given to me over the past 15 months give or take, and never back in New Jersey, only here in Florida. It's only a matter of time before major PC commences since this does not want to mother flaking back off. The exploratrons have taken the neighbor visitation, and just simply freaking moved it up to the sky pilots, and into the peeps dreaming they are in charge of communications, still, CAN YOU HELP ME A LITTLE BIT HERE, OLD BUDDY, MISTER MCDOWELL FROM THE EARLY SEVENTIES IN HNJUSA? Tanks!!!!!!!!! Will you ever forget old Dan Mackey, well 25 was old to us then, WOW, are things relative. He used to say, someday you'd grow up and be a man. Man, and not only that but the Chairman of the Board of the FCC. How many Robert McDowell's moved to Fort Wayne, Indiana in late 1973, YO?











Folks, I am not going to tell you what played out this weekend, it is safer that I know and that you don't know details. I am just glad I am not ashes over in that house across from me, Mister McDowell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment