Monday, April 28, 2014

TAPE 25,798
















HI THERE GINA; I TOLD YOU, LIGHT-BULB MCDOWELL





Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)











Now I am wondering right about now, and must indeed ask this. Does anybody out here remember this writing by me, from last weekend; after my nabes made me so miserable???????????????









''YES YOU ALL KNOW I TOLD YOU THE MARKETS WOULD SHOOT WAY UP ON MY BROKEN BACK OF DEATH SIEGE PERSECUTION. NOT ONE OF YOU ANYWHERE ON THIS PLANET CAN CALL ME A DAM LIAR. IF YOU DO, GUESS WHO THE LIAR WILL BE, COME NEXT MOTHER FUCKING WEEK?''



NIGHTY

FUCKING

NIGHT

GREAT

VIEWERS.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.





AHA-AHA-AHA MIKE MCNULTY, SIR.























YES SIR AND MA'AM, I HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS WILD UNSPEAKABLE NIGHTMARE SINCE AUGUST 15 OF 1986. I AM NOT A PROPHET OR SOME DREAMBOAT ANNIE WILSON MAGIC MOM, MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY REASON I KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IS BECAUSE THIS IS SO ''YESTERDAY'S NEWSPAPER'' THAT IT SMELLS IN REVERSE!!!!!!











As for Monday, it was a quiet day for a change, and why not; since all of the damage was done, over the freaking weekend; and SOSO-WEIN???????????????















Now this is going to be a glorified tweet blog, as the big stuff will all be told in the next several blogs as the 25 thousand 800's come in. For right now, I just need you to see that I am not making up any of this, you heard me, not ANY OF IT, and a few out here know that this goes beyond all the biggest shit on any documentary show or syfy movie. You can just about double it and not be exaggerating this powerful and surreal truth. Here goes the fucking (` HACK) again, Bob-FCC, pal!







Please do not underplay the following words, as they are every bit as powerful as my telling you the Dow Jones would fly up Monday and this entire week, and IT WILL, without any girls, curls, or JENNY JOHNSONS of the Shark Tossers Club! They can do what they want to at the Vatican, but this is totally real and requires no faith to believe, just as auto-reverse automobile cassette tape decks of the past, or chocking Deezy Slims from hyperspace parallel Cifaloglio's. Ga'hed and just tell me, you won't hurt my screwed up whittle feelings folks, JUST WHY WOULD I MAKE ALL THIS SHIT UP? -------- No matter how many times I try and redo shit, the original shit stays pasted in each time. I try and change kemtrails to chemtrails or change simple grammatical errors, or even make small error adjustments in facts such as Lewis and Clark's great historical expedition, and I notice it cannot be changed. Hell, even the supposed Holy Bible ain't this mother fucking ''MAGICAL''.





SAY LEVY, JOEPAUL DEEPOCEANS!!!





JOURNAL TAPE 25,798





LONG TIME PASSING”, SHEEEEEEEIT!





My Photo







PATHETIC PERSECUTED MARK WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN MOHR. MORIANITY BLOGS COPYRIGHT 2006-2014, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.





I have lived under this assault with the MILI-2-FAWCES, way long enough, and then some; to know exactly how this all works, and how these deranged sicko monsters play the game along with me, called, ''GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS''. But as my Journal tape eight hundreds come in, this game will be major ass explored, my good peeps. Thank you for staying with me, even without the Roseann Delaney Linkup of all good howling Dick White-circle Moon Wolves, and vampires; everywhere. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!





Now I bought a few movie tapes today and also picked up my medication for my 1983 mystery-condition from Atco at 134 Norris Kicker Avenue, Cifaloglio Garage. Distant jet haze was dissipating all around the higher sky elevations, nothing real bad. All else was very quiet. But when I left the building, Debbie was sitting outside by herself, and I was discussing the removal of the screen doors that will be taking place in the first few days of next month, as always, when I will be at my doctor for my quarter annual appointment, but that is par for the course. I asked if it would make things seem noisier with only one door, and she said it actually will be better and explained why. Then without me saying a word, she blew my mind and told me that he had been yelling at my noisy nabes as there have been complaints. Other things were said but it is too dangerous to get into. I have learned how I am always my own worst enemy, just as the old saying goes. I will say this much. It left me mind blown, and should make some of my enemies sweat a bit, but whether or not they do, the same eventual outcome will be there. The only thing that can alter it is if I say too much more on this blog.





Ann King if you are out there, you were so totally right about my kid. But then, what else do you now that you never told me after you guys all SS kidnapped me back in middle 2008?????????? You see, just because she is right, does not make her a nice lovely person. I was, as I am so many times, quite disappointed with that outcome, but then again, is it real or is it Memorex? Maybe it was Ann and Dawn, and then maybe these were guests from parallel universes, nocturnally exploring and playing with me in one of the accepted PLAYFIELDS of the great BRIGGBASE! I do not need the great QUANTUM FUTURE GROUP to tell me anything about hyperspace or TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS, (T3E)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much, Mister Robertson, 227 times over!













MY LOVELY DIRT BAG MICROSUCKS LIGHT-BULB HACKER IS ALIVE AND WELL. You may all disagree with me, and are TOTALLY ENTITLED TO your MASHELL DANIELS 1980 OPINION. WHAAAAAAAAA!!!! Yes folks, They've worn me down to a total frazzle.





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:





APRIL 28, 2014,

TUESDAY MORNING AT 12:28,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 78 DEGREES FNHT.








No comments:

Post a Comment