Friday, April 25, 2014

TAPE 25,794, HELP ME ATTORNEY GENERAL BONDI AND STATE POLICE












Good day folks. I am still not ready to do the brain teaser thing with you yet, and believe me, don't be in too big of a hurry for this to start, it could very well alter your life no matter how you may presently be scoffing at lil' ol' me. But we are going to quickly engage in the continuation of the great game, great because it is HER game, the Almighty SSJK's game, you know, GTNOTG, or spelled out, and given to me in 1996 early on Saturday, Pearl Harbor Day, the seventh of December, “GUESS GTHE NAME OF THE GUESTS”. Underestimating the incredible stuff behind what happened to me early on this day nearly twenty years ago, would be a major mistake on humanity's part, I assure you, kind friends.





JOURNAL TAPE CASSETTE NUMBER EQUIVALENT 25,794



**********with or without the print-zits**********



















APRIL 25, 2014,

FRIDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:08,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 86 DEGREES FNHT.































OK YOU WANTED IT; HERE IT IS.



Guess the name of the guests. What is this really all about? Well, I was losing my sanity 100 times worse than anything in Florida, and it was the end of the year 1986 and I was residing in a home in Somerdale, New Jersey, that I purchased for 120 thousand dollars in late August when it was settled on.





As many following me know the deal that can never really be put out here in one-two-three-four-five straight out ways or I would most likely be shut down; I am having a direct contact and have been all my life, with what the now defunct ''Project Bluebook'' folks, here in great America call, the alien and saucer situation. Only with me, I do not get that silly part of their game, and they are more straight up with me and always have been, probably because of my exact standing in a cosmic family on numerous fronts, IE, who I truly am, and am a part of, and this is more than one ''who's'' by the way. Now so this blog is not real long as it is not my intention to do a long blog, I will just take the meat and strip out a lot of fat and gristle. When an active dreaming exploratron who is controlling his or her dream, or a (T3E) is inside an object, a person, or some other form of life, there are things one can do to more properly deal with the situation, and if anyone out here ever feel they just might be in the presence of one of them abnd wish to try this out to get a reaction, be my ''guest''. A lot of this truly began in the 1970 summer time in a town just to the south of world famous Atlantic City, New Jersey, called Ventnor. In a wild dreaming interaction, I began to be with a family against my will, of folks who were anything but pleasant to be around. Put another way, if I already knew the exact numbers to a Powerball Lottery Jackpot worth half a billion bucks, you could offer me your wife and daughter as a twosome or any other thing imaginable for a ticket that is anything other than that exact series of numbers. Being with them was like having all these other tickets thrown in my face and nothing at all that I could do about yet, while knowing the one I did want and knowing all I had to do is walk a block to the store and get the right one, Misses Marola Voicemail Exploratronic 2009.





So moving this along, if you meet that person someday that you just might wish to try this on, be my GUEST. You will get that feeling of, ''Gee could there be a chance this is one of those T3E things that Mountainpen talks about on his blogs''? When you do, never make eye contact. Stalk them for a half a minute to a minute in a way they cannot prove, the way they love to do with their victims. While you do this, begin a line of thinking exactly like this. Begin with some simple multiplication tables or adding 5 and 5 and then 10 and 10, whatever is easiest for you. Whatever you do, block all thoughts that you are intentionally doing anything, especially that you are in any way aware of them. Just put it out of your mind and begin sort of following where they are slowly walking, and begin this simple mental silent arithmetic process. But after you do this a few times, begin picturing a bunch of dogs all rolling around in a giant puddle of loose messy mud, getting totally filthy. Then picture some birds landing on them while they stand there, and these birds are changing colors. Then shift this to a scene in your mind to you are suddenly rolling down a big mountain, hitting trees and rocks and falling off one cliff after another, and laughing and laughing while your blood is pouring out of you and your broken bones are protruding out of your normal skeletal form. Do all this in just 15 quick seconds and then shift back to 2 times 2 is 4, 3 times 3 is 9 4 times 4 is 16, and keep going back and forth. Then at the every end, make eye contact while doing this same thing, only be in the cycle of the ridiculous dogs rolling in the mud and the birds coming down and changing colors, and you then rolling down off of a tall mountain, laughing away, when in fact you should be petrified and screaming. This will damage a TYPE-3Exploratron to the point that they will wake up with a bang back in their parallel universe, leaving the person you are standing next to literally in a shock as though they just realize right this second that they themselves have awakened in this place with you and they are in their skimpiest underwear. Do this once, and you will e-mail me and sat to me, you wish to climb on board my new religion, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE for all of us which it most likely is already, anyway, unfortunately. Now if a machine acts up and you want to see if a T3E is inside of uit dreaming from a parallel universe, and doing this to you; speak to the machine, or if it is an animal, speak to it. Calmly as if you are talking toy our son or daughter about their day in school, and every bit as much as ordinarily and calmly, begin saying stuff like, what is it like in your universe, and how much longer do you think you will be dreaming inside of my animal (cat) (dog) (bird) (hamster) whatever, or my (TV) (RADIO) (KITCHEN APPLIANCE), whatever it may be. Speak to the T3E inside, and be so matter of fact about it and calm, that since this is so alien to a T3E for anyone to do this, again, it will have that effect of waking them up with a bang. If they do not get out of your (person or thing) around you, and you have followed these instructions without fail and taking this all seriously, then you can know it is not one of them doing this directly to you. But if suddenly the machine repairs itself, or the person acts as though they just came out of a million year trance on the back of a dinosaur, then you know Morianity is real and true for one big thing, and you also know that you can have power over these nasty teasing Irish-Imps and whatever other civilizations have called these things for a very long time; as you already know what Morianity calls them.





Now soon to follow blogs are going to tell the exact instructions for working the FASCITAR-6-10-system, how to beat the waking freeze fear, how to control sleep after sleeping and waking up, and a lot more. This is not for the faint hearted. Ask monster ass Lakehouse Okay-2-Choke-me Nick. Or better still, distant Cuzz David; I can take my washcloth lungs from 1970, 'booby'; and jail house 2010 Boo; and scrub my hands real good, while my throat gets squeezed, and I get major lied to, by mean nasty scary giant African Americans, toting guns under their suit jackets, and calling themselves the Rastafarian's; and all of this; while also simultaneously getting all four of my automobile hubcaps hammered and broken, while I go inside of a small psychic shop, Mister Games Expert Patrick Jane; to get a Tarot Card reading, after leaving a swim and health club; and before going home to a nice home cooked meal, from my nice whittle mommy, in 1996, and then 33 weeks later, along comes PEE, and more memory loss for me at the great Sam and Son of Sam Highview Christy Cheers Apartments, of good old giant WILL-I-AM-ST-OWN police officer syndrome city (GWPOS)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Someone is watching my every move, as I am getting a MAJOR CRASH LEVEL CHOPPER ASSAULT ON ME RIGHT NOW JUST SECONDS SHY OF 3 THIS AFTERNOON, FAA, ACLU, FBI, & PAM BONDI STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL!!!!!!! HELP!!!!

THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment