Monday, April 21, 2014

TAPE 25,789












THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO THE ANCIENT CHINESE, WHO HAD TRUE WISDOM, AND KNEW THE REAL AND TRUE METHOD OF TRAVELING, BY WAY OF SPACE-TIME-MIND.









JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPE EQVT. #25,789









APRIL 22, 2014,

EARLY TUESDAY MORNING AT 12:25,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 66 DEGREES FNHT.











This asshole is back to stay for a while, but he never really leaves, nor does the truth behind his being here ever leave, despite the many RMCTX folks never coming to realize what is happening. Oh well, the ancient Chinese knew what was happening, thousands of years ago. But if you think any of this is the kicker for this blog, you have only but begun your trek into it good people, and all named Karen as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Every place I ever go to live, it is always the same LIGHT-BULB MICROSUCKS HACKER thing, good folks. It never ever stops for one very good reason That believe it or not I figured out in late 1985 somewhere after my first move into the highview Cheers Apartments of WILL-I-AM-STOWN, New Jersey. This also led to me figuring out parallel event as it applies to roulette gaming, along with help from wonderful MIDDIE, and please don't be as dumb as the scientists and say to me, how can a fifteen year old girl show you all these things. You know it is so funny, shee, not ha-ha funny, but really, I expect way too much of my viewers, after-all the Stein and the Chair and all of them, are kids in a sandbox to me, and I do not hold any degree, and this is why the party was not a great success, SH. Only folks like me could have shown up, and you would have turned us all away. Don't get me wrong, I love these shows on educational channels, and I try to love my enemies to keep Uncle Jesus happy, and wow, as I said, I TRY. I know sure as hell burns, I am not perfect, neither is Bruce Allan Pennock, nor is my great super daughter.





If you are looking for fancy bullshit today, forget it, I am here to tell you some truths, you of the non science world, you of the science world, and all and any other you's out here, in whatever Andrews categories somewhere, AHA AHA Mike.





So for weather, go to another blog, for stats and info on me, do likewise. This blog will hammer out a few quick powerful truths, and when you are done reading, you may just have the beginning of knowing why you CANNOT know what powerful world owners ARE INDEED covering up, or seemingly covering up. As old blogs stated many times, it is not the ability of the sender of words and messages, so much as it is the receivers of that message, that unfortunately, are lacking the ability to GET IT. This all was talked about 2000 years ago in bible scriptures with that stuff about they have eyes and do not see and ears and do not hear. You have had my blogs for nearly 100 months, and I remain just a crackpot nutcase with a measly paltry total page hits, next to average blogs, that get hundreds of times more, and tell hundreds of times less as far as any eternal value. The first person who says to themselves, screw eternal value; I hear you, and my message back is; no, sorry; it is screwing you right now, and made you think that absurd thought, and I am totally powerless to stop any of this, right wonderful CHINA and all CHAINS, yes it took me about 44 years, and now great folks over there, I GET IT, I REALLY GET IT, what an asshole I was, and thank you for letting me see it for myself, the only true methodology for learning things of great and incredible value.















The magic of so much in our lives, good people; is MOTION and SEPARATION. A word that was invented for both these things as applied to human life situations, normally and usually, is TIME. This is not a complex or wild and bizarre thing, folks. It is just a spatial relationship. One of my favorite Science Channel shows was aired just last night, with Steve Hawking and his party disappointment, and TIME TRAVEL. As I said, I am dealing with kids in a sandbox, and since I hold no degree, I am just an asshole to be scoffed at, that is the way of the world, and I am absolutely powerless to change this. This fact however, is the answer to Mister Hawking's wonderment as to why no one showed up to his special party back nearly five years ago. We all knew we would be politely turned away. But the US © Office has proof to all of this, and they do not dare say a word, right Cuzz Donnie boy, and your pal Dickey boy????????????????????????









If they stopped for a few seconds, all these great wise-men of science, they might see a glimmer of truth in my words, especially if they would diligently check out all my songs, but no, this will not happen Lenny McKinnon, and yes sir, I already know this, as I already knew you were not going to promote me as a songwriter in 1980, and told you that much. At least I was honest, and was too young to stand my ground with you, that was a major fatal mistake that I cannot over estimate or over exaggerate, if I was paid a trillion bucks to do so.







First off, I remember every word you spoke to me that afternoon, Julia, on the Black Horse Pike in 1997. At the time, I was blind and deaf, and you spoke gibberish to my ignorant soul. Now it is all decoded, unscrambled, and clear as tinkering bell right in the ear. It is a shinning light right in the eye, just like when the eye-dock looks into your eye with that bright light after dilating the pupils with those eye drops. But I cannot hate others for being centuries behind where I am, well, a few decades probably is more accurate, since in the past 100 years, there is a major parabolic increasing curve in the rate or delta change in human knowledge. Still, what you see on these channels I describe, is what I was talking about word for word 40 years ago, on tapped bugged SNOWED-IN telephones, told you I know stuff, and you all were laughing at me and what my blogs said about this, before Snowden the ex-NSA guy blew that cover to high unholy hellfire. My point is that maybe in 20 years, they will all be where these blogs are, and understand I speak the truth about STM, and since we are on the topic of me and the truth, all other things as well.







Let me show you, since everyone loves to laugh at me, how funny the great show from twenty-ten is, was, whatever. In the middle somewhere was that part about making time cut in half by circling our galaxy heart, Mister Spock Movies; and coming back and changing the time. I don't know what you are smoking, but I need to get in on this great stuff, Mister Hawking and other great men and women of science. Go to a location 26,000 years away, a 52,000 year round trip separation, maybe close to 53,000 as we all know how much energy would be required to expend to hit a velocity to do even this, and then you are talking about orbiting the black hole for a year and only being half a year older. Wow, please, I really want to get in on whatever dope you folks are legally shooting up with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





There is a magic formula that I do not have the time to come up with, but if I did have the time, it would alter this world. Any form of life that is aware of time, such as not your pets, as they do not know tomorrow from yesterday; as a bumble bee also does not, and has a much wider consciousness time level, some claim more than 50 times ours, but all that counts is those with awareness to time, so that means us, US HUMAN BEINGS. We are the ones who evolved here on this Earth, and why can't you blind butt-wipes see the powerful awesome proof that SPACE-TIME-MIND is a powerful reality, when I tell you that you move consciously, at roughly one seventh of a second, frame by frame, I did not say unconsciously, that is a whole other ballgame, and for another 'TIME'. Well, the speed of light circles this world of ours in one seventh of a second as well. This is, as Mister Berra puts it perfectly, ''Just too coincidental to be a coincidence”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what proves SPACE-TIME-MIND. I just do not have a lot of free time in a worry free life and environment, with lots of college physics friends all around, or ui would make a formula, it wouldn't be that hard to do, I promise you. This verifies that all this physical traveling in space, time, and parallel universes, is an automatic naturally occurring reality. We all are doing it forever and ever.







Morianity began in 1995. There was no Blogger Dot Com yet, and even internet for average users, was quite new. Morianity is me telling anyone who may want to know, some wild truths, nothing more, nothing less. This is the reality of things, ladies and gentlemen.





Maybe, as with Christianity, it will take a few hundred years, but I guarantee you all this; eventually, someone somewhere will say, oh yeah, Mark Wayne Mohr told somebody all of this, the poor little fucked up bastard. He was really crucified. Yeah, move over UNCLE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!



































Yes, it does not matter where I live or move to, it is always the nastiest noisiest pricks that always seem to be all around me. I am not the only one who observed this however. You see it is time I let you in on some big ass secrets today good folks. First, my mother was relatively a normal human being, my father, the jury is out on that for right now, right Stacey Hamblin, and all Hammonton mail counts of OHM-8 Christmas tree angels??????????? Still, my mom said one day to me, no matter where we move, we get the worst neighbors in the entire block, and she nor I, are deluded, psychotic, making up stories out of school to get attention, or WHATEVER, Oak Street Congressman old buddy from '75!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Travelers have all gotten together a trillion years ago, give or take a vigintillion, and joined and formed, what has been labeled in this religion of Morianity's list of concepts and terms, the EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY, Private Cosmicoded Number 275. I have told why they do what they do and why games are played, and how it avoids the eternal agony of keeping endlessness in our consciousness. Now all of you right now only hope for what you already not only have, but detest and abhor with a mother freaking passion. Things in waking mortal life are Lawtronically designed to create mirages and illusions, the world is filled with Maya, an old religious term for just this thing, ILLUSION, or to put it in Gene Roddenberry style, not Cranberry, not blueberry, and certainly not Archie Bunker's raspberry, the power of the Tallosions. Get the original movie that started all of STAR TREK, and this nearly 2 hours show tells the true story of the power of illusion, but is clever enough to keep the government, who Gene worked for, in numerous capacities throughout his life; from being angry with him. If you do it THEIR WAY, they will even help you with your production, I know these things, I was in the freaking entertainment bizz back when my super daughter was in fifth grade. Did any of you viewers who know all of my claims, ever wonder why the lights do in fact glitter the way they do? Gimme a break Marge Barge Leo!





Well, I said what I wanted to for today, but I had reasons for not talking yet to my resident manager, Mizz Marotto, about these monster uncouth nabes from hell. I have my plans, but I also know about Ron wirtz and feeding verses starving these traveling monsters, who use me to avoid thinking about their endlessness, you would call it immortality, and kill for it. There are peeps who have done a lot of whacky things to try and achieve it. You're all kids in a sandbox, and when Mark the Spark comes over to bring you some lemonade and sandwiches, and maybe a little powerful wisdom along with it, you take the food and drink, and spit in my face. Fine. No prob, Bob. As I said, I have my plans, PERIOD, Fred Sanford. So beat me up if you want to Esther, you old fish eyed fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE.



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment