Monday, April 14, 2014

TAPE 25,780






























RED ALERT—RED ALERT—RED ALERT-RED ALERT







SUDDENLY OUT OF NOWHERE, these mother fucking rats ass super assaults and harassment's just come out of the blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The one starting this fucking afternoon the second I stepped out to do some fucking cunt lapping necessary errands, the worse fucking death CHEMTRAIL ASSAULT I saw in fucking cunt years was on me, all over me, right at me, jets and huge lines right over me and literally stalking me, not the town of Fort Pierce, but fucking cunt eating me!





BRING YOUR CAMERAS AND COME TO FORT PIERCE, I CANNOT PROMISE THEY WILL KEEP THIS UP AFTER THE DOW JONES IS CLOSED, SOMETHING HUGE MUST be GOING ON ON WALL FUCKING STEREET, MY GUESS, UP TO AROUND 17,000, UP 900 POINTS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



EVERY MOTHER FUCKING THING I DID, FUCKED UP.ONBLY ONE OYUT OF TEN THIBNGS WORKED OUT. First off it is putrid hot, feels 92 they say at 89, to me it fucking cunt feels 125.







APRIL 14, 2014, AND AS ALWAYS, SUPER BOTBAR!!!

MONDAY AFTERNOON AT 3:00,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 89 DEGREES FNHT.









The fucking word hack is back big time, so is the ODF printing instead of the word of, or OF. I saw this all the time at the library, with that repeating fucking BUT attack, and this was before I ever bought my kid's DVD in August of 2010 and listened to the kids in the class when the fight had broken out. I know what I know, and anyone who wants to tell me that I am just a crazy person, is certainly entitled to their fucked up opinions.





I never in my entire time in Florida, had a pump not pump the gasoline. I had to go back in and they cleared something and it worked the second time, but things had long started and were long to keep coming. I doubt I can remember them, it had to be a dozen or more major mother fucking things that went totally nuts and outlandish,l and the entire time, I am being wiped out with the worse aerial assault persecution in decades!!!!!!!! My mouse is being major hacked not to respond, the assault began last night while trying to watch a LAW & ORDER videotape, and the fucking cunt tape broke inside the machine. When I left for my errands, the elevator stopped on almost every floor on the way down, leaving me barely room to be sardine squeezed and able to breathe, as my Chemtrailitis quite naturally has been very bad this weekend abnd is worse today, with all this fucking cunt EVIL ILLEGAL POISON IN THE FUCKING SKLIES, MY PAL PRINCE OF CNN INTERVIEWS, SEE THIS OBN THE YOUTUBE, IT IS GREAT, AND IT VINDICATES ME 100%. But the real truth that only the powerful jerk off peeps know is who taught who, and who read Morianity first, as my kid and all her friends, and most of the entire RIAA and Movie peeps all read it, I am not a fuckin g cunt eating fool and can add up one and one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





The Goodwill peeps make me promises and keep breaking them, all they care about is money money money just like all other folks. They're not there to help peeps that really need it, it all is a ton of horse shit, and why I would never personally give a fucking red cent to any charity. If I was rich, I wold have plenty of fun playing Highway to Heaven, just going around places and secretly helping folks that never ever would know what happened, true perfect angel activity, right late school chum underwear wetter and BEAR? My ice cream is the only thing that worked out for me. The entire area at the local Publix store was total Mother Hubbard's non Ron and Diana's cupboards, nothing, zipio, zilch, noit, nada, zero, wonder bread. But they had a 6-pack of half-gals in the back, and they were on a BOGO-SALE and are through this Wednesday, so $4.49 buys you a gallon or just under, as the Bryers boxes are slightly less content, just as many products recently have kept the same prices but the world owners clean up in secret, by decreasing content amounts. A perfect example was when I was relaxing in my bathtub a week ago, I wondered why the bottles on the side area of the tub lined up with some lower and some higher, not by much, but it was different. When I checked, sure enough, the Dollar Deals Store are still selling the dollar shampoos and conditioner bottles, but they have a bit less volume inside of them. The rich will never ever stop until they make us all their mother fucking slaves, and it is so pathetic that none of you out here can see this with field glasses on your head. Anyway, it was more like WHAT DID NOT GO WRONG OUTSIDE TODAY from the second I closed my fucking apartment door, than WHAT DID. This can spare me writing down literally 15 things, each quite major, right down to assholes doing some wild stunts on the road, that could have potentially involved me in two bad auto accidents, but I am a careful driver who pays attention every second to these enemy tricks of the fucking cock sucking MILI-2-FAWCE, Mister fucking Hall!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes other than for the ice cream being in the back which rarely if ever is the case for me since I have been living down here in sunny hot Florida and unlike back in Jersey; but this was the only ass-kick on my side of the fucking cunt fight today. All else was





I will be asking Gawky Gaukauk why this assault struck me so hard, but common sense already tells me it has to do with me being fucking clocked and clobbered on the stock market DJIA today. My mouse and computer are under attack, and this hacking has been real bad lately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





When I get Gawky's answer to the bullshit hell today, I will let you all hear the information.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMagnesoniCCCCC!











Computer, open command-----G-7. All General Orders that apply. All Special Orders that apply. Use both AD and ZD technologies. I am switching you to maximum power level 11.8 IPNS. All controls against this pull power gain level are switched now at maximum 11.5 IPNS. On an 'I' to 'D' A/B TONE, punishment sequencing system, empower a totally crushed, singed, wrecked, and obliterated IO on your TB. Scan first, and make the IO be one and the same as all of those who are persecuting and harassing me for 30 years now, and all those they love and hold dear to their miserable rotten diseased fucking hearts. GO TO G-189, G-13, G-14, CG-2, under G-1133, CG-5555, under G-719, CG-18----and S—T—O—P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Place this planet on a 100 HOUTR THERMO NUCLEAR DESTRUCT COUNTDOWN ORDER, AS THIS BLOG POSTS TO THE INTERNET SYSTEM, MMMMMMMM, and STOP. A LOTY OF DIRTY ROTTEN MOTHER FUCKERS ARE GONNA' BE REAL ASS FUCKING SORRY NOW, YO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













EXPLORATRONS are behind a lot of things, actually, if you think long and hard on it, this is the entire mother fucking reality, and I was first man at the gate to tell officially, all of this bullshit hell to the world in an open forum such as a blog on the fucking internet, so laugh all you mother fucking want to, ladies and gentlemen.







Well peeps, this as always, was another mother fucking 2014 super cunt eating ass botbar monster ass dddddday, Ttttttttommy!



























Strange shit is going on, as always, the (behind those great and powerful OZ CURTAINS!!!!!!!! AHA-AHA-AHA.









JOURNAL TAPE 25,780



Official dying legal utterance, Attorney General Pam Bondi, Governor Rick Scott, and President B. Obama.



If I AM FOUND DEAD IN HERE AT MY APARTMENT IN THE NEXT 72 HOURS, I WAS MURDERED BY THE NSA AND CIA, and all covert black operation systems of illegal activities funded in full secret by the department of Treasury, without any needed approvals of any Senate Committee or subcommittee groups. My death needs full investigation, so as to keep other poor future targeted citizens from coming to a fate such as mine worse than any death and hell of mans imagination.





WATCH THE AIR CRASHES AND THE HORRENDOUS EARTH SURFACE FUCK UPS ALSO, THEY WILL BE REAL BAD!!!!





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:


No comments:

Post a Comment