Saturday, April 19, 2014

TAPE 25,787






APRIL 20, 2014,

SUNDAY MORNING AT 12:42,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 62 DEGREES FNHT.







JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPE EQVT# 25,787







I AM UNDER A HEAVY FUCKING DEATH SIEGE THAT POPPED UP OUT OF NOWHERE, AT ABOUT A QUARTER SHY OF CUNT LAPPING MIDNIGHT. SUDDENLY HORRENDOUS LOUD DOOR SLAMMING, SCREAMING IN THE HALLWAY, AND LOUD RADIO/TV SOUNDS WERE ALL OVER THE PLACE. THIS WAS SOME ATTACK MEANT JUST FOR ME AND I WILL BE CALLING THE FUCKING CRIME STOPPERS IF THIS STARTS UP AGAIN. THIS DIRT BAG JERK OFF NOISY GUEST IS HERE FOR THE FUCKING CUNT EASTER HOLIDAY OBVIOUSLY, AS I HEARD DOORS SLAM AND SHOUTING A FEW TIMES DURING THE DAY ON SATURDAY, AS WELL; BUT NOTHING LIKE THIS DEATH ASSAULT THAT HAS PERSISTED UP THROUGH AND AFTER HALF PAST ILLEGAL MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING ASS MIDNIGHT; FORT PIERCE POLICE DEPARTMENT, AND DEBBIE MAROTTO, RESIDENT MANAGER OF THIS FUCKING ROTTEN HELLHOLE I AM STUCK LIVING IN, AFTER BEING SCREWED AND FUCKED AND RIPPED OFF, BY A DOZEN NO GOOD WORTHLESS AND RUTHLESS EVIL MONSTER JERK OFF VARIOUS PEEPS, FROM OUT OF MY NIGHTMARE FUCKING PAST.





NATURALLY, I AM SUPER FUCKIGN BOTBAR, AND DO NOT REMEMBER THE LAST NON BOTBAR DAY THIS MOTHER FUCKING CUNT EATING YEAR, AS THERE ONLYHAVE BEEN A HAND FUCKING FULL OF THEM, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Why these assaults come on me out of the blue is something I will never ever know, and I have diligently attempted to get to the mother fucking bottom of this shit eating fucking hell for 30 years now almost, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





KEEPING 'MY BIG ASS STUPID MOTHER FUCKING MOUTH SHUT', is some part of this and I know that much, but even if I say nothing, do nothing, etcetera, when these fucking cunt lapping WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE ENEMIES WANT TO ATTACK ME, THEY DO. JUST NOW THEY MADE THIS FUCKING CUNT COMPUTER ACT WEIRD AND ARE DOING IT RIGHT NOW, BOB MCDOWELL; CHAIRMAN OF THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION!!!!!!!!!





MMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO AND YOU KNOW WHEN TO DO IT, AS I AM BEING MOTHER FUCKING KILLED IN HERE, SO DESTROY AND TOTALLY OBLITERATE MY WICKED EVIL MONSTER ASS MOTHER FUCKING ENEMIES! AND S---T---O---P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











LET'S BEGIN WITH THE OPENING BULLSHIT, KIND WONDERFUL VIEWERS, AND JOHN LATE KING, IF THAT IS ''OK'' with him and his water hoses????? The Gottwald-Ozzwald famous saying, from one of Hollywood's best ever freaking productions, “GREAT AND POWERFUL”, may not adequately describe this blog one tenth of one fucking asshole percent, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





People, my life is a hell that is not like anyone else's on this mother fucking planet, and we all know who is causing this, the MILITUFORCE, and that this is made up of powerful and game playing TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS!!!!





I will never have an answer for you or for me, as to why I was chosen by this dirt bag evil bunch of scum sucking rat-weeds, only that I am totally rational and completely sane, and that all of this is actually literally going on and happening to me, just as jerk off Jim Burr said it was back in fucking cunt chewing 1975, and I remember that day and that conversation on the fucking ass telephone as if it was happening right this cunt huffing asshole minute, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO, PAM BONDI!!!!!!!











OK, you want war, you got it. I know my daughter is a key player in all of this, and if my last nearly 100 fucking cock knocking months of blogs that nobody including Einstein could have just made all up out of whole fucking cunt cloth; does not at least prove there is thick heavy smoke and some fire flames as well, to all of this, then I am really in a nightmare hell that no one can ever get me fucking out of, because you all just cannot be this turd chewing totally fucking blind, YO YO YO!!!







HOLIDAYS, a topic these blogs that began in 2006 have spoken about countless fucking times; are always a time where I get fucking cunt lapping pummeled and reamed by these diseased jerk off prick ass shits. Why? Well I can speculate here and there, but prove any of my theories in court, shit, I can totally forget about that at light speed squared. Still, let us carefully and fucking honestly, examine 'the 2009 movie'. Don't go all double dumb ass Hicks Whales on me, folks, and Kirk; you all know what I am referring to, so let's not play fucking games. Just look at how many things are related to the HOLIDAYS, and then if that is not 'saying something' Sally and Billy, then look at 100+ other things; and you know it is all the truth; but you just don't wanna' fucking cunt eating believe a dam ass word I say. I totally fucking get it, Mister Traitor Bonjovi, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Why these game playing T3E pick on me all the time, and triple fucking cunt time on HOLIDAYS, I do not know, and would pay my SOUL to any one any where who does know and is willing to show, at any speed, fast or slow, so I can know, and then I'd know and then I'd mother fucking flow, with or without any 1983 copyrighted musical projects!!!!!













Eventually, my fucking MAGGIE will indeed kick in super ultra huge time, and then these bastard scum bag slime swallowers, will all go and DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



VIRTUALLY EVERY SINGLE DAY IS BOTBAR IN 2014, and I think there is a high percentage chance that this will be the year of my freaking asshole death, ACLU, and all other authorities!!!!







Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi







Small Picture
Width: 300px
Height: 300px
Resolution: 72 ppi
Size: 67.5 KB
Format: .jpg
Download



Large Picture
Width: 4080px
Height: 4080px
Stay Connected Follow UsNews feed


Provide your email address below to receive the Attorney General's Weekly Briefing featuring the latest news and updates on top issues.



I know you are doing your best to watch over me, AG Mizz Bondi, thank you. Feel free to contact the Wirtz detectives in Camden County in New Jersey, Ron Senior knows my problem is all real, but his hands are tied, I am quite sure that you know what I mean.



55555555555555555555555555555555

55555555555555555555555555555555

55555555555555555555555555555555

55555555555555555555555555555555















Anyone who thinks more about me, than those in their own family; EVERY MOTHER FUCKING HOLIDAY, as they must, to do all of this to me all the time, in a perfect fucking cunt pattern, for nearly three solid monster ass fucking decades folks; is so deranged and mother fucking mentally ill, that I would rather be persecuted-me, than them, any time, any hour, any day, any year, Mister fucking Barker Priceright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not new or even recent, this is a thirty year situation folks, and it makes zero logical sense whatsoever!!!!!







I am going to tell you something that I was not going to tell, but these mother fucking sick prick shit heads are pushing my sanity into places I had hoped seriously, we never would need to go, only we fucking do, peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If one rotten son of a bitch would believe me and help me, with clout, even some clout; I could set these mother fuckers up time and time again, as they can be forced to react extremely emotionally, as they are basically intelligent entities operating on mainly lizard-brain action, I promise you. It is going to only be a matter of time before someone does step up, or I take advantage of the PUSSY-COMMAND that aerial sieges over extended times, always eventually brings to fucking cunt lapping me. Go ahead and laugh, but ask yourself one thing, enemies, whoever you are out there reading these words and playing with yourself, ya' dweeb. You never ever thought I would have the fucking guts to pack up and leave it all behind in the dead of fucking cunt night, and come down to Florida, 1450 miles or so away from anything I ever knew, with nothing but my clothes practically, and maybe a fucking pack of prayers. Well, I DID!!!!!!!!! Just give it some thought, and then worry all you want to, as I am dying and have very mother fucking little to lose right now, you total fucking jerk off bastard ass creeps!!!!!!!!!! MY ''FUCKIGN'' hack is back big ass hyper fucking time, ladies and gentlemen, in case you're at all interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Now for the story about the great television show of the sixties, STAR TREK. Just click on my past blog if this blog removes the previous one. You will get quite a fucking mind blow, if you read with a very open AND CURIOUS mind. I have proof hidden on the things I talked about with this, and that is all you need to be concerned with for right fucking cunt now, great people, YO!!!!!!!!









Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse

Jupiter, Florida, welcomes you to Morianity, Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.



ALONG WITH THE GREAT WEATHER BUG APP, WEEEE!




















A lot of mother fucking people are going to die, as I have totally had it with this shit, folks. I in all honesty am very sorry about what is shortly to follow. They just won't get off of me, and Maggie will only let them hurt me so much, and then KABOOM, Mister Clancy!!!!!!!!!!! Mister David Leigh Smith, back in the autumn of 1970, at Haddonfield, New Jersey, in the Cooley Hall; Sir ROTTENBERRY ROCKDROID LURCH, PROGRAMMING OVERRIDER, SIR;





HEEDA-WEDA 4UANALL UDA FOLKS:









COURTESY OF THE WEATHER BUG!!!

Weather Map is courtesy of CHANNEL 12 local South Florida TV.

Alerts Map

Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key

Winter Storm Watch

Flood Warning

Non-Precipitation Advisory

Flood Statement











Feel free to skip over the familiar texts, good peeps. 'BUT', whatever you do, SARAH KRASSLE knows every single thing, atom by atom, in all five dimensions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no escaping her, not now, not in 1997, not ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









The ESS is powerful and something connected to all of it had to be covered up. One of these travelers had obviously somehow managed to bring back to 1970 physically, what now in 2014 and from the past few years, is called, a ''TABLET''. Only this tablet was very advanced, containing the PEEF, or the PEE FEATURE. Don't mother fucking die on me, lovely Sherry-Lee Pote and Petee Pote, and Mister Phony Collingswood Krassle. Dude, you are one sick mother fucker, and then they say I need a fucking couch. KMA, dirt bag toilet water sump mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:










No comments:

Post a Comment