Tuesday, April 1, 2014

TAPE 25,766, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE






DALMATIANS, their true origin far from Earth, in Sahasra Dal Kanwal. Still, the link below takes you all to a really cool co-blogger of mine at BLOGGER, check it out. You will be glad you did, it is really a cool blog.












One blue eye. Does this make the dogs name Semifrankie? If the residents of Hoboken, New Jersey, have half the sense of humor that my kid has; W—O—W!





YEAH HE'S SAYING, “I LOVE YOU SARAH-STACEY KRASSLE, ALMIGHTY TEEN-QUEEN”.














Another place you might have seen these spotted dogs was in the two Disney movies. The first one,101 Dalmatians,was animated, and it came out in 1961. It was based on a 1956 novel by Dodie Smith. The second movie, 102 Dalmatians, came out in 1996, and it had real dogs and actors in it, including Glenn Close as Cruella De Vil. I only mention Glenn Close because she is one of Mom's favorite actors.





















FOLKS, THE BLOG WITH THE ADDRESS ABOVE IS WAY COOL. IT WILL TELL YOU A LOT ABOUT THE EARTH HISTORY OF THIS BREED OF DOG. OF COURSE, BETWEEN YOU AND ME FOLKS, AND THE LAMP POSTS OF THE UNIVERSE; ALL THINGS ON THIS EARTH HAVE A T RUER HOME OF ORIGIN, ON WHAT MANY INTO HEAVY SPIRITISM CALL AND LABEL, THE ASTRAL-PLANE or just the spirit-world. It is also the realm of the SUBATOMIC, all the same reality, with different windows in a large mansion for all of us to peer out of and receive quite naturally, many varying and different views.







The originally posted up 2007 website of http://www.morianity-foundation.com/ is and has been down a long time, and was only up for two years, as it cost a few bucks, and I do not have a few bucks to spare. On this, was lots of text information about how I reside in eternity as a large WHITE DOG. When the great Almighty Sarah-Stacey Krassle freed me and got me out of that horrible hell, or DOGTOWN, she placed many black spots all over my body and allowed me to speak in words, and gave me the CITY-NAME of YANCY. On the Astral-Plane, YANCY is the word for polka dot, and she placed one heck of a lot of polka dots and splotches all over my body. I will always love the great Sarah Krassle, there, and even here in the mortal realm, so long as she permits me to retain flesh existence memories of HER and HER wonderful GREAT CITY. I know my ex business partner is hooked up somehow with this, maybe without any conscious recollection, as he wrote a song in the late last century or maybe the very start of this one, and the music was used almost note for note by that movie this other blogger refers to, CDV. I called Paul ten years ago or more and tried to reach Sally Starr, our mutual friend, but she wanted no more to do with me and made it quite clear, what exactly I ever did to her I do not know, just more famous folks that endlessly love to distance themselves from loser-me, and leave me in a trail of worthless dust. Still, Paul-Joe, if you made some money on this, I am very happy for you. If you really did not, I would contact Disney peeps and I will witness for you that I heard this song and used to have your tape before the great family got all my stuff forever away from me, YO. Yes folks, the true origin of this breed has both a heavenly and an Earthly story. You'll find my story here in Morianity's many long teachings. As I said, the web-page is now long gone due to lack of funds. Kate and I ran out of money, BMI and ASCAP, I know you heard my tape I sent you! Play dead all you want to, I know what goes down.





Folks, I hope you all have one hell of a wonderful day, or a 180 of my days, either-or. Take care, and goddess-speed, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















MY BLOGS: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.













United States Copyright Office Records, pasted in part:




Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989



COPYRIGHT CLAIMANT NAME: MARK WAYNE MOHR

















JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPE EQUIVALENT NUMBER



*******25,766*******































Well people, another day another dollar for many. For me, it is more like, another day, another holler. I am the one hollering by the way, while I boil in oil.













APRIL 1, 2014,

TUESDAY MORNING AT 4:27,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 55 DEGREES FNHT.









SILWEE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-BIT!!!!!!!!!!





I will say night-night to you all. WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!





















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:
























No comments:

Post a Comment