Wednesday, April 16, 2014

TAPE 25,784




















*********TAPE 25,784*********







Watch the Dow Jones fucking fly up today folks, and this is no fucking joke, YO, you will see, just as I told you, lovely giant fucking GINA. TOLD YOU-TOLD YOU-TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT BLAME ME FOR ALWAYS BEING CORRECT IN MY PROPHECIES. PLEASE DO NOT BLAME ME.



























UP-UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU LIGHT-BULB-GINA











Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)



AS LONG AS THESE MONSTER MOTHER FLOWERS HAVE PITIFUL ME TO PICK ON, AND RELENTLESSLY PERSECUTE; THESE MARKETS WILL MOVE ONE WAY AND ONLY ONE WAY, UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER. DO U SEE HOW GODDESS DAM CORRECT I AM, FOLKS, YO????????????













Put ''THAT'' on your blackboard; David Leigh Smith, back in 1970 at Haddonfield, New Jersey, Sir Rottenberry ROCKDROID LURCH!!!!!!!













The police are coming over tomorrow to look at the computer, and the continuous hacks and damage; and then my appointment with an attorney will be made; and I will have my police report. This is going no further without a huge fight since quite obviously Maggie is being a dirt bag and letting me down. When this happens here and there over the past nearly three decades, I can pummeled and pounded like ten mike Tyson boxers in a ring with me, no timers, and my hands and legs are tied together. Laugh if you want to, this is no exaggeration, good kind peeps.





Right before I left for the library back on Tuesday morning, the poisonous jet trail attack struck me huge time and I had to run to the frikkin' stink can with a major sudden enemy inflicted diareah attack. I forgot to mention this part of my nightmare, in the middle of all the rest of this bunt tapping unfathomable nightmare hell cubed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like I will need to pack up and vanish out of this evil nation, and head to MAY-HE-CO, YO, as I cannot take any more of this, and do not plan to die at the hands of these diseased twat licking monster jit bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All through the past two months, DEATH ANGELDROIDS HAVE BEEN WORSE than any other time yet, in my entire 30 years of this post August-1986 HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tells me something, and there ain't no denying it or is there one bit of doubt about it, Lenny Rapper from '80. Bang Bang, I'm dead, you shoulda' frikkin' shot me ya' big ape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You would have spared me 34 mother trucking years of unimaginable monstrous nightmare hot hell, old promoter pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEEEEEEEIT!

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN GO AND DO WITH THAT BOAT MCKANNON?







APRIL 16, 2014,

WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT 10:20,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, BOTBARIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE,72 DEGREES FNHT.





AT LEAST THE TEMP IS VERY COOL & NICE.





SO YES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, JUST Watch the Dow Jones freaking fly up 1000 points by Friday end of freaking business, and this is no joke, YO. You will see, just as I told you all along, my gorgeous lovely giant GINA. TOLD YOU-TOLD YOU-TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes sir kind viewers, I told her, and now I tell all of you too, so 'la-tee-da', and 'WEEEEEEEEEEEE'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





PROPHETS ARE RARELY HONORED WHILE ALIVE!







THE END” Microfuckingsucks light-bulb shit head hacker!


No comments:

Post a Comment