Wednesday, November 27, 2013

TIME TRAVEL NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY HAKERS ARE DSTROYING ME BOB MCDOWELL OLDFREND


Folks, there is something about this blog that the power structures of this planet will not allow it to post publicly onto the internet. Just why I do not know, so I will keep chopping it up piecemeal to see if sections of it will go up.







FCC, when I try posting to WORDPRESS, it goes up and freezes and you can even log off and back on, but my entire blog up there at least for me, TOTALLY FREEZES. This is not the first time and is an old hack repeated continually. BLOGGER will not even allow it to paste in at all, only the very beginning of it and then that is that, nothing else will paste in. THIS IS CRIMINAL HARASSMENT, as even though it is their internet and their sites, and all of that, I HAVE A LEGAL RIGHGT TO BE TOLD IF A BLOG IS NOT PERMITTED, AND YYYYYYYYY IT IS NOT. I KNOW THAT MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Let me see if I can chop up another shorter version, and not include any pasted in photos or anything that would improve the quality of the blog and enhance a viewing audience which they of course have a vested interest in keeping from happening, as THEY MUST ENDLESSLY KEEP ME DOWN!!!!!







THERE REALLY IS NOTHING THAT I CAN DO, THE POLICE CANNOT HELP ME, AND THE GOVERNMENT IS OBVIOUSLY THE ONES DOING THIS TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE. THE MAIN REASON FOR THIS IS TIME TRAVEL, AND WE ALL KNOW IT, SO LET US ALL STOP MOTHER FUCKING PUSSY-FOOTING AROUND WITH THESE FORBIDDEN AND TABOO GROUPING OF WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME-TRAVEL is the deal behind all of this, and is why 10 thousand disinformation Hollywood movies and shows have all come out since this hell all began for me about 30 years ago or a little bit fucking more than this, it kind of floats, and we all know why, or should by now, huh Mister Joel? I refuse to let these pricks give me a heart attack-ak-ak-ak-ak-ak-ak Billy old pal.



I am not allowed to click on Billy Joel's song lyric, the open office crashes every time I do this, NSA is doing this, and Snowden knew all this all the time, all along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I do is click the right part of the mouse to make the red underline go away on the ak-ak-ak part of his old 1978 song, and it crashes the program, and I am going to fucking dial 911 and show the police department what is happening. Before I do, let us see if it happens if I re-type it and try doing it a third time, but on this mother fucking line. It crashed again. I am calling 911.



THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING ASSAULT SINCE 1987. I AM BACK LIVING IN TOTAL MOTHER FUCKING HELL. GOD IS A DEAD FUCKING MYTH AND CHRISTIANS ARE PATHETIC FUCKING ASSHOLES TO BELIEVE SOME GOOD FORCE OUT HERE PREVAILS, IT IS ALL NICK CANNON SATAN, AND HAS BEEN SINCE I KNEW THIS FUCKING PRICK BASTARD AS LENNY, IN 1980 IN HIS PREVIOUS PERSONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I AM CALLING 911, WORLD, IT IS A HALF HOUR SHY OF THANX-2-GIVENS, AND THIS IS HELL ON MOTHER FUCKING EARTH, FOLKS, I MAY BE DEAD IN AN HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment