Friday, November 1, 2013

MORIANITY PART VI, CHAPTER XLVII













MORIANITY PART 6

MORIANITY-FOUNDATION OF MY IMAGINATION

CHAPTER NUMBER 47











3:02 POST MERIDIAN ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON

1 NOVEMBER, 2013



Folks, it is the Mountainpen, AKA not my pal the Prince from the 1980-1999 bomber Squad, but MARK WAYNE MOHR. I have a few updates for yall, friends and foes, YO. I will tel you a major short story about what is happening around where I live, speaking of my old bomber-buddy, and all others like him, like King Darius's reincarnation Dizzy-Deezy, six foot high and slim, well, not that slim, I'd say well muscularly built. In any event, I have been given a message, to stop spreading certain messages, the great highway to hood deal, the truth about any summers of love from the first weekend in July of 1969 and why I was so glad, Brad Messenger, back then, as well as going into my first of two major unheeded warnings, you know, stay away from the shore son, or the beach or the book or the chain or the midnight action reaction, or up closer to present times, the great advice from Barber Billy on staying by myself, in living situations. I really must learn to listen, as well as obey, the forces that are so much stronger and huger than I can ever possibly be in a million years, well; that, or be persecuted covertly on and on, or 'Rhonda-relentlessly;, should one final little joke be Gozzwald-permitted me, oh mighty great one, SSJKK in your new form.











Without any steamy messes being boiling hot, cleaned up, or some undefined zone in-between; I will tell you that Debbie really wants to move me to a place that she absolutely promises me I'll be happy, and as she calls it, 'pin drop city'. This would be our twin building up further north, speaking again of time travel and Rhonda, on Seventh Avenue. Hay Lenny-601 radio man, you tried to tell me all this shit in 1980, sir; but I acted like the people up here, great Rastafarian Chief; a total disbelieving Missourian, fully dues member paid, as well as wallet card carrying, with photo-ID and all, YO. I cannot talk about others who doubt, when at one point in my younger life, mid-twentyish in year age, Gawky Kitty, sir; I was the Head-Doubter, long before I ever transferred into the Non Disney High Def Monster Ass Head-Morian, AHA AHA Mister mike McNulty, from wonderful 'where's your momma gone' 1971. Far far away, just like nearly twenty-fourteen is now, good peeps, and bad ones, and there are some of each or maybe plenty of each, and in that fact, I take real solace and contentment, because even the great Jesus Carpenter had many who loved him as well as many who despised him with a vicious passion. Great peeps seem to have this effect on the masses, not that I'm all that great, merely one of the travelers on cosmos, aware of it while in a coat of flesh. Yes Mister Macy, go ahead and say it if you wish, kind sir. LSS on the problem with the huge Wednesday into very late Thursday party up here on the sixth floor west wing that broke off at around 3 and then doors started slamming again around just past eight all over again for a while on this day as well; all I am safe to tell is that the Public Housing Authority knows that if they really enforced the rules on illegal drugs around here, Sheriff Mascara, old pal; the entire building or 80 percent of it roughly, would all be cleared out, and empty; endlessly. I had no idea that the hip hop rap music culture had spread this much incredible contamination all down their wonderful pipeline, and I had no idea at all that the greatest voice in the world has chosen voluntarily to be a part of all of this, bringing all these peeps into her fold of friends. Praise the gods I got away from her and her family and her music world, and all of it, just in the you know what, of time, huh Laugh-clowns. I could say more!What I will say is that right before the great stock market shot back up again, when it seemed to be comfortably back under the fifteen thousand basis points level and not shooting back up; this is when this newest assault against me was launched, and quite naturally, this was nothing more than the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE using their nearly 28 year weaponry on me, the ICPE-APE, and look at just how the DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGES shot right back up ultra huge super time, at C-SQ, without daughter websites, trackback-34-cookies, hacking from queens, or Atlantic City-Cifaloglio marriages. Well, that last one belongs together as many marrieds do, you know, Hampton Mrs. Cifaloglio and Atlantic city Political hack rooms at City Hall, and the great RESOURCEFUL Levy family, that the general unbroken down public, is not at all aware of. Another family branch of the almighty TAWF PEEPS, who keep enough secrets from the rest of us, to make ten closet making corporations, endless multi-millionaires. That day in the early autumn of oh-Marola-8, where the Mayor's kid said to me out in the surf on that early morning while Dawn was at her coo-coo-bird meeting at the smaller transdimensional Trinidad Nuthouse, up at Pacific and Tennessee Avenues there in town; he had a few things to tell me, it was lik,eit was all pre-matrix-programmed, AND RELOADED, just waiting and already knowing that I would be coming down to swim there at that exact time, so he could say what he said and then poof, he catches the next big wave into the shore, a truck is already there waiting with friends, and in a flashy shot, they all drive away and are gone, vanished like a lovely sunset turning rapidly into darkness. Then a half hour later, the great Mariah Carey who had just told me in a powerful and extremely vivid and awesome dream back at the house of Judge Frank Raso at 65-A Middle Road, in Blueberryville-Hammonton-Hangintherefire, that and I quote, ''Mark, you'll be seeing me later on tomorrow''. Sort of another, ''When you wake up later and look for your chain, it will be gone out of your strong-box in your bedroom closet'', in late 1969. Oh and how can we forget the words that create these 1969 uttered initials, YFAITS-IDTYA, yeah, my fate all right, she did me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cut me a break old boss 'Pat Robertson' from 1980, and watch out for those hurricanes you've managed to anti-Magnesonic, FOR NOW, BUB! Well, I have told you all but one thing that needs to be quickly said, YO, after finishing up how the dream revelation finished out. Yes it was around a half hour later when while driving back out of Atlantic City and towards home, on the Black Horse Pike, Dawn suddenly got this unquenchable urge to stop in at the Pleasantville 'Rent a Center' store, to apply for getting some furniture for the home. We no sooner walked into the place where an entire wall facing the north side of the store had nothing but large screen televisions, covering the entire area, and all were set to a music channel, I think it was VH-1. Just as we walk into the place, you know it, MC comes on with one of her fantastic video music hits, and there she was, as she told me just 10 hours before, while in bed and asleep, as you might see these truths. Still folks, tying things into what I am suffering through up here in late 2013; you would not believe me if I told you how deep this powerful fucking plot thickens into, the peeps involved in various ways and strength levels and participation levels, from both down here in this county, all the way up to New York City, and not just here and there, but also, all over this sick deranged monstrous evil world. James Patterson the great fiction author with many books of number one rating to his name, could not create a fictional Mark Wayne Mohr that would come close to what is totally going on all around me, if you could merge him with Einstein, General Patton, Agatha Christie, and Steven King, and then still after this, triple the package. I say this not to brag folks, whether you choose to believe me or not. I say this literally as I speak right now after coming from a very productive talk with Debbie Moratto a little earlier, as I told you would be the case, and I say this with tears rolling down my cheeks, and a cloth to keep this keypad from becoming damaged as a result of my night forest Spock forced emotions, Adolescent Charlie Trek, and all other out of control Astral Adolescents, Goddesses and Queens all not withstanding!!



GO WASH YOUR HANDS.








No comments:

Post a Comment