Tuesday, November 12, 2013

GO WASH YOUR HANDS, CHAPTER 13, the abdicated King Nebnooshoo






GO WASH YOUR HANDS

CHAPTER 13

WORLD LABORATORIES SBT DATFILE: 111213.211



BEGIN TRANSMSISSION:



I managed to survive through the great twenty thirteen's ''eleven-eleven''. I did not however have any desire to do a CHAPER #13, on that horrific numerical date of super botbar symbolism.



Folks, there are things happening, to all of you, to me, to this world, and you don't need to go onto social media junk like the new age ''youtube'' or other garbage similar stuff, in order to realize or recognize this. You merely need to get out of bed and for once, open your eyes. Not your physical eyes, your other ones, the ones that were discussed in the red font printing in the Holy Words of Christianity, by a direct ancestor of mine, my 61st grand father's uncle. Keep swimming, Joanie girl.



This tweet-blog is just to say that there are a couple dozen peeps out here who think I am unable to truly add up the one and the one and successfully arrive not at 1.999 or at 2.0001, or whatever, as Bob Andrews said so well in Pileggi's basement in 1975, to me, following band practice that summer's night that he was too busy to give me a lift from Westmont over to Lindenwold. Oh well, you stayed busy, and quite successful, may the gods bless all those who have brushed magical paths with me throughout the interactions of all of our lives, and some sort of powerful Harry Potter positive magic seemed to rub off onto them. Hip Hip Hurray, I mean this sincerely.



The only sad part is that I did every single thing that all the jerk offs in the fucking world who thought they were King Knowitall, told me to do, and all I ever got was axed and shafted. If a future dictionary describes unfairness someday, this needs to be there! E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment