Tuesday, November 5, 2013

GO WASH YOUR HANDS, CHAPTER 5














GO WASH YOUR HANDS, CHAPTER 5



10:24 POST MERIDIAN, 5 NOVEMBER, 2013





I just took a huge computer hack, followed by lots of doors slamming in the hallway of the building after a day of quiet, it all just began right now around ten of the fucking cunt eating clock tonight, local Fort Pierce PEEDEE!





First off, the audio signal was off on the computer, yet I could play the media player system inside of it just fine, but a red signal showed up in the little icon at the right bottom screen section that told me it was turned off. Eventually it no longer displayed this, but when I went up to check something on a previous blog, the entire opening paragraph showing the date and time were all HACKED OFF, and a purple line extended to the end of the margin and then way past it, almost to the end of the computer screen. I tried and tried to repair and un-fucking-hack it, but to no avail, so I made a new copy by using the post at Blogger dot com, and from there merely reconstructed it all onto a new page document and then pasted in the entire rest of the 124 pages past the hacked up page one, and deleted out the entire hacked old fucking cunt document, FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION HEAD, and my 1972 pal from school, Bob McDowell, YO!





This UTILITY HACKING began as you well know, getting real mother fucking cock sucking horrendous, around the start of the pre-season 'HICKEY FUCKING SEASON' AND PHILLY GARBAGE-57 AND THAT GARBAGE ROTTEN VOCALIST PROMOTER BACK IN 1986, WHERE A LOT OF THIS SHIT SEEMS TO ALL FUCKKING CUNT EATING STEM FROM. While I was fixing the hack, it was DOOR FUCKING SLAM CITY after a day of total quiet, both outside and inside, as I went out to the Walmart for some microwave non-buttered popcorn. This is a very unhealthy mother fucking nation, mister Washington Leaders. It should not have to be so difficult to get NON-BUTTERED shit, this is why you all are so fucking FAT AND LAZY AND OUT OF SHAPE, all over the place, LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I'm fat and ugly as shit squared too, but at least I'm truing to buy better food, if you assholes in the dam ass FDA would make it more readily available, thank you very much, BRR.





Here is what got fucked with and hacked, and your guess is as good as mine, as to shy this exact fucking shit was hacked.



GO WASH YOUR HANDS, CHAPTER 3, SUPER DEATH DAY BOTBAR, FEDS, SUPER HACK BOB MCDOWELL, F.C.C.





1:39 AM, 4 NOVEMBER, 2013







Yes peeps, why this got hacked, is anybody's fucking guess, but IT DID, SIR ROCKFROID REEL GOOD ROBOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did someone say the fucking name of R.H. Macy?????????







WELL IF NOT, MAYBE SOMEONE SAID, AT A LOCAL CHARITY THAT'S NOT ALL THAT FUCKING CHARITIBLE IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, ''GO WASH YOUR HANDS''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Now I'll tell you why the car stereo was screwed with, as if you need to know, only a powerful as usual unnatural pile of fucking shit is all a part of this story. You see peeps, I fell into a light nap type of sleep before actually going to sleep last night, and ''dreamed'' that I was quizzing GAGA KITTY, and drew an 8 card, followed by a 3 card, for a ROOT GAWNUM #83. Half an hour later, after being awake again, I did ask why this was done to me after I had just driven out of Mikey's driveway and made that right turn northbound heading for home back last early Sunday evening. You guessed it good people out here, I drew an 8 card, and then I drew a 3 card, for a PCN-835.







Well, are you ready to hear some of my MATCH-BOOK LIST ITEMS for PCN-835, because if you are not in a good healthy strong constitution, I suggest sitting diwn if you are not, and if you are not at the top of your game when reading this, and just might faint too easily, then come back to this later when you feel up to it. Folks these things would include:



QUESTION, PARTICLE, ALAN WOLF, LOST LOVE, DAUGHTER, COMPUTER, TRASH CAN, MUNSTERS, MURDERER, THOUSAND, AUGUST TWO NINETEEN NINETY SIX, MY DAUGHTER IS GETTING HER REVENGE WITH ME





I have no rights, fellow fucking citizens. I am literally not allowed to breathe, and will be major ass fucking punished for doing so, until I stop doing it all together. That is a total fucking no-brainer, for me, for you; for anyone with an intelligence of a third of a dam ass dog!!!









My Photo









WELCOME TO THE MORIANITY FOUNDATION, GOOD FOLKS. Anyone can join, and the price is ABSOLUTELY FREAKING FREE.



Here is a little bio information about the Head-Morian, as requested by the original blog website that I joined in 2006 to begin my blogs and the Morianity-Project: MY LINK TO OLD BLOGS IS AS FOLLOWS:








**********On Blogger since January 2006





New blog from December of 2011----------------------------------http://www.theansweristheqyuestioncontinues.blogspot.com/



**********On Blogger since January 2006



Counts observed on Google, on 01/05/2013



*****************Profile views: - (2,878)

NEW BLOG PV- (225)

************Total page hits:------- (32,658)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment