Sunday, November 10, 2013

GO WASH YOUR HANDS, CHAPTER 12
















MORIANITY-FOUNDATION OF 1995



ON-LINE SINCE JANUARY OF 2006







GO WASH YOUR HANDS, CHAPTER 12











You don't need to know it all, and I suppose in truth, neither do I, and don't of course. In any event, I long ago have stopped mentioning daily numerous death angels, almost daily small klutz incidents like the one I just had before starting this blog, nor do I tell anywhere near the things that go on in my life, merely what I feel is most important to tell, for sake of Morianity in general. TEE-HEE-HEE, oh lovely Yvonne DaCarlo Munster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





It is half past eight this Sunday Vets Holiday weekend evening, on the tenth night in November, in the year of 2013. I again, had a Good Will delivery, and the two most important items that I really am trying to get, my full-sized extra-firm mattress, and my large cabinet for storing my tapes and discs and movies, etcetera, have still not been delivered, and this has been going on now since the start of October or maybe even the final September week somewhere. I will of course be talking to my friend, and the store-manager, later on tomorrow afternoon when he gets there, as this is starting to get quite absurd at this point. Despite a small spill of an eighth of a glass of just water, onto my bed, all cleaned up now, and this screwed up delivery number two; I still, as of yet, am not BOTBAR, close, but not there, as neither of these things were serious, are easily remedied with two ingredients that unlike many in 'the family' lack, but I do not, patience and determination or persistence; it will eventually have to work out, merely producing a hassle for me to reach that glorified lovely point in eventuality. The prices cannot be beat, and thee merchandise is in great condition, a polish and a wipe and it is all practically like new. So far, I have two end tables and a nice high back chair for doing my math and equation work and other paperwork, my bills, etcetera, and my new office chair for my computer work station. Also, 4 nice lamps, and my fifty inch wide screen TV, purchasing the TV for 35 bucks, and the lamps for 18 dollars total, the chair for five bucks, the two end tables, one round and one sort of half square-half round, for another 22 clams, for a grand total without the 50 dollar delivery charge, of 75 smacks, or a total with delivery charge of a buck and a quarter. The mattress is already paid for, this was 50 dollars, and will be disbeliever separately free of charge, when they get another one into the store, as I screwed up once and they screwed up once, and this is why I don't have it yet. I thought a 55 inch wide mattress was a queen size, but learned from the manager that this is called a full-size, there is twin, full, queen, and king size, in the world of mattresses. Also, on the very first delivery, it would not have mattered if they had screwed up and brought a king size mattress or not, as even a queen is not the right size for my area and my bed, and as stated, it needs the size called 'FULL'. So when all this eventually is straightened out, 175 bucks is not a bad deal at all for all this furniture and very nice television, after living here in Florida with a horrible little shitty TV that maybe 5 year olds might have. You can thank the KING family, not the KING MATTRESSES, for this hellish debacle in my life, but that;as now all water under the dam bridge, and I am tired of thinking and talking about this lovely wonderful group of 'human beings'. All I need down the road next year, to make this hellish dwelling a little more man-cave and a little less cell-block-prison-living, is a nice set of curtains for my windows, a three ajoining system of separate windows with just venetian blinds that roll up and down and also open and close. When I first moved in, my pal from the Harvest, another older gentleman, Mister Clay Coins, had some nice rug-remnants that perfectly fit my entire living area, after a mere few cutting adjustments with a rug knife he let me borrow from him for doing this job. Shortly after I moved into this place, he left the Harvest at the fort Pierce location, and transferred to the one just to the north at Vero Beach, and then not all that much out into the future beyond that in early March of last year, Jessica Grant told me to get lost, and that was that. Fortunately for freaking me, I was nearly at the end of a 72-month auto-payment plan, so I had to live very tight until those remaining months ticked by, and then I was glad to be out of the job market, after-all, I am on disability for a reason; the world claims I am a fucking totally insane crazy looney coo-coo bird, and should not be working if not absolutely necessary. I agree with the second half of that last sentence. Under what the WOMO puts me through and has for nearly 30 years or so give or take, working is not a prudent or feasible reality for me, so thank the fucking gods for Social Security Disability, at or not at, warp speed, yes, do it mike McNulty, if you wish to sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Now most readers are not that much interested in my mundane little ditty back there about my attempt to improve my living space somewhat. This blog covers matters a bit more important, and is the very reason that rarely will you read things such as this stuff on it, or for that matter, news items, current affairs and culture, etcetera, UNLESS such shit, indeed pertains to me, my problems, and to Morianity, one way or another, and IMHO, naturally, right Mizz 1980 Daniels from RPL?







What many out here will be interested to know, for their own individual reasons that may all differ in motives and reasons to various degrees; is that I have decided to give a great big 1983-UNCLE-SCREAM OUT, and stop all music related shit. As once before, I again deleted powerful secret codes and precise connection pattern diagrams that operate my not yet completed in one nice enclosed device, called KEYBOARDS FROM PETAHELL. I am totally done forever messing with all of this shit. As you can see from previously posted up MAGNETIC PERCENT BOTBAR numbers, (MPB) This will cause major things as days and weeks go by, to happen in the vast gargantuan sized 'hyperspace', to begin to re-balance, and perhaps cause some wild things to occur, but this is anybody's guess, as nothing ever has to come into any particular individual universe from the vastness that contains all of these universes, the multiverse or the fifth dimension, with or without sports, women, or money related conversations, MMC of the great 1988 'Solid Gold' television show. The versions that the US © Office have, of all my newest post twenty-ohs material; is all back to the exact way that they have it in their files. I am through playing dangerous games, that do in truth, have incredible and major effects; yet unknown by any existing scientific experimentation data; because of transdimensional effects, that atomicly cause energies as of yet totally alien to our knowledge as a species in current time, as per the date on this blog, to develop what I term, a 'bleed-through' effect, or a 'BTE' for a short abbreviation. I already showed the example on a blog from earlier in this year, where I used the hypothetical example of one center soaking wet towel, and then all around this; numerous totally dry towels, and from just this, I now ask anyone in science, what formulas as of this very date; can accurately show the precise way that even with this example in five dimensionality reduced to some towels in a room on a floor; depict a precise pattern of which towels slowly over time or D-4, with the total towels being the D-5, so that one is able to accurately predict each time a soaking wet middle towel is dropped down again, with many dry towels all around it. If anyone says there is a way to equate the exact spreading-wet pattern into the dry towels, I'd enjoy hearing their comment immensely. BUT, even if you can convince me such a formula can be created in 2013, this is just for determining the exact bleed-through of wetness into these surrounding dry towels, each time being different, as how can this be repeated in precision? Each time, the middle central towel in wet with a tiny bit of less or greater total amounts of water, and each time, the surrounding dry towels will be arranged a small amount differently, even if it seemingly is duplicated with human eye precision, let alone just done bing-bang-boom style. Sorry about the ranting and ongoing details, I just am attempting to describe how hyperspace works, in a society that still believes even the word to be fictional or out of syfy shows and movies, and even the most educated astro-physicists are nowhere near where I am, in this cutting edge new reality, and all of this, is only because I have been forced indeed, to live fifth dimensionally for a long time now in my human waking world current-self-me lifetime, as Mark Wayne Mountainpen Mohr. Only Morians know the real reasons why, or some of them. 'Everyonelsians' just cannot be expected to have even a clue about what is being talked about in all of this. The subject is in all honesty, good people, way to lengthy for me to ever really do justice to it as so far as explaining this to all of you, in any real and meaningful way, I swear to you this is true. Now the reasons for my willingness to stop my music projects, songs, inventions, all of it, etcetera-etcetera; is because, I will not instead, be concentrating on getting my GAWNUM into a computer software program, and made into an app, and hopefully can get this promoted and sold at APP stores or wherever these APPS are sold to tablet and phone users all over, that we all see and hear about, every single day of our lives, as soon as we activate just about any electronic ON button, on anything that we own; with or without any sand dam sweepers, witches, drownings, pushers, old tunes from the eighties, or hidden messages to the future using the US © Office as an official time capsule, the only really trustworthy methodology for insuring anything that we can do, will survive into the future, and still be an ordinary every day dirt poor person, the general term for us are, 'nobody's'.





Now do I engage in my own White House Situation Room tactics from time to time; in an attempt to confiscate my WOMO enemies; and thereby help me better survive the extremely heavy sieges, that are always caused BY THEM? Well, you bet your ass I do, Annie Cornfieldvoices Costner Cutterlaw Blowback. In addition, I'll add in here, a retort from the great late Ward Hugh Beaumont Cleaver, to his son Theodore (Beaver), in that great fifties television show, ''Leave It To Beaver'', and that being, ''You just better bet on it'', and folks, this is truth. It is great advice. TAKE IT, listen to my words, not for my sake. Screw me. Yes folks, I said I was leaving for Mexico and the apartment was all packed up. I am leaving for Mexico, 'WHEN I'M READY', lovely endless-teen Marguerite Sampson. If I tell a white-fib occasionally, it will be amended later on, and is not to discredit me, I have enemies with great power, and the great US © Office has the taped conversation about this from early in 1988, with me and my late pal, David Charles Roth. You cannot fight them on any near-level playing field, never running cons on them, when they do nothing BUT run cons and hellishness on my, 24-7-365.2422!!! WHAAAA. Still, I promise you, this is not a coded-poem from my old LIFE JOURNAL cassette tape days, and it certainly is not a fabrication that will be later admitted to as another temporary CON JOB ON THE MILITUFORCE, when I tell you, that I will not be doing anything ever again, musically, you want it, you got it, you sick mother fuckers, B---U---T, you won't stop me from going ahead with my plans to promote and globally sell my GAWNUM SOFTWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take that to the Toronto Bank, YO! This is not the only thing I will be working on either, and I do believe there are parts of my WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE enemies who can and indeed DO read my thoughts, so they already freaking know what I plan and these things are beyond hyper ultra big ass time. So screw music, and screw my whole family, FOREVER. As far as I am concerned, you're all DEAD 2 ME, so don't bother taking me anywhere Lieutenant Sakavich and Sergeant Smarzinski of 1989 Voorhees Police Department, and say hello to the great local county prosecutor's Offices for me, folks. I'm doing my very best to carry out your ideas and advice given to me, and landed somewhere between the pipes below the toilet seat, and the Arthur Movie from early in the nineteen-eighties, Dawn-Marie King and Louis Laines. My best to the gang at Cifaloglio too, if out there any place, YO. I think Muscles-Ed knew that night deep down, that things were about to take a major change for all of us, and well, shit dudes, THEY DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment