Wednesday, November 20, 2013

NEW BLOGS, UNTRUE UNIVERSE HOPPER MARK




















NOVEMBER 21, 2013,

THURSDAY MORNING AT 12:22

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 74 DEGREES FNHT.





TITLE OF THIS SERIES OF BLOGS:-------

THE MAGIC TOOL THAT CAN PREDICT DOW JONES PRICES WITH 80%+ ACCURACY, ENDLESSLY, AND IS MY PERSECUTION, IN THE UNITED STATES; SINCE THIS BEGAN IN 1986”







UNTRUE UNIVERSE HOPPER MARK, RIGHT TAXI DRIVER KAREN GRASSI?”



SUBTITLED, PART TWO OF DA CONTRASTS BLOG, MMCN-71





Well peeps, TODAY WAS A NICE MOTHER FUCKING BOTBAR, but not just any fucking botbar. IT WAS MY 100TH BLOTBAR FOR 2013, AND BILLY AND SALLY, YO; “THAT'S SAYIN' SOMETHING”. I won't lie and say I have not been given my share of good advice from the rock stars of the world because I am not a fucking liar, Captain 1981 Crawford, sir. Billy's advice to me about staying to myself, was pitch fucking ass perfect, 100% of the cent, speaking of vocalists such as him and a slew of others along my great lengthy pathway through STM!











Peeps, before I move along, I will draw you an updated fucking picture of November-2013 MPB remember this is short abbreviated for MAGNETIC PERCENTAGE BOTBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









NOVEMBER 01-----00

NOVEMBER 02-----00

NOVEMBER 03-----33

NOVEMBER 04-----25

NOVEMBER 05-----20

NOVEMBER 06-----18

NOVEMBER 07-----14

NOVEMBER 08-----25

NOVEMBER 09-----33

NOVEMBER 10-----30

NOVEMBER 11-----27

NOVEMBER 12-----33

NOVEMBER 14-----38

NOVEMBER 14-----43

NOVEMBER 15-----47

NOVEMBER 16-----44

NOVEMBER 17-----41

NOVEMBER 18-----44

NOVEMBER 19-----42

NOVEMBER 20-----45

















THINGS HAVEN'T BEEN THIS MOTHER FUCKING ROTTEN ASS BAD FOLKS SINCE THE CUNT LAPPING EIGHTIES AND NINETIES WHEN SHIT WAS AT ITS ABSOLUTE COCK SUCKING FUCKING WORST FOR ME WITH THIS HUNTINGTON MISERABLE DICK CHEWING FAMILY JIM BURR NIGHTMARE CURSE FROM HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





On the mother fucking year of 2013, I am also at my absolute worst to date on this fucking cunt chewing 324th day of the year, which is MPB 31X7.The powerful fucking shit about MP equations is that you already know the cunt chewing future. I knew there was no way I could get through Wednesday and Thursday without another rotten blow out fucking day, as if I could, it would drop the MPB on the year down to 30% again where it has not been since it was 30 times a minimum of a dozen or more, only math enthusiests appreciate all this and would be pulling out calculators right about now, but my shit does really honestly let me know before it fucking happens, the hell around me and when it will keep on exploding. This is why in cock licking 1997 in the summer time when things were so bad I was really going to blow my fucking brains out in Somerdale, New Jersey, just down the street from Karen's lovely real estate office; I couldn't fucking take doing these cowks any more, and literally abandoned it after 15 fucking straight years of meticulous record keeping, without fail, every god dam day, General George. I am getting some bad fucking hacking bob McDowell Johnny Fucker Faster-1972, old school chum and now ruler of the Federal Communications Commission, SIR! Also around just shy of mother fucking cunt huffing eight last night, the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE shot a beam into this unit,, and wiped out all my remote control video fucking shit again, SIR, nothing would work, I could not make the cable box, the VCR, or the fucking TV respond to shit. This is no solar flare, this is dirt bag TYPE THREE FUCKING EXPLORATRONIC ESS ACTIVITY, working through our current day BLACK FILE AGENCY systems, military systems, and all other oppressive imperialistic evil empire control, that the TRUTH-PATRIOTS have been so far total failures at being able to fight against or even prove this all exists. What a mother fucking evil demonic shame, good folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Where this blog takes us next will be something ENEMIES do not want to fucking deal fucking with, I promise, lovely MO. Hacking is getting worse, Bob. I was never planning to go to places I now will be going, because my mother fucking life is totally on the cock sucking line with these horrible monster fucking bastards. They leave me no choice, as Barney said to that lovely blond on that great TV show from long back, ''DARK SHADOWS''. Don't let Dave's ghost shit on your property, Roseann-1989-ENY-NSA-TTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!!!





Before I do take us down to Forbidden Lane and Spellout Avenues of 1984 and other times throughout STM-HS, ''PERMIT ME'' UNCLE HEINZ GOTTWALD of 175 Peninsula Drive in Babylon, New York, great mighty fucking sir; to finish the blog from yesterday that I was going to do, but suddenly became just too sleepy to continue, and brought things to a temporary close. Some may wonder why my title was about contrasts, and I need not be real long with this. But before I do get to it, friends and fiends; right at the same time that my fucking REMOTE CONTROLS were all interfered with by the NSA or their Astral-Operatives, the ESS members within it; from the gods only know where and when; let me tell you that the toothache-major button was also activated up on their cunt chewing magical satellite somewhere, as I have been in nasty ass fucking pain again ever since and this is to the minute when the remote controls to all of my fucking video equipment all went inoperative for about 15 solid fucking minutes.





OK, peeps, why is it that I can try so mother fucking hard it hurts squared, all my life, to do the right thing, and plant all the good seeds and follow so-called garbage lying biblical rules of reap and sow, and all I get back ever is shit and hell and fucking rubbish balls shoved up my nostrils, while a murdering mother fucking scum bag gets totally away with it, and then is in the media on a near daily basis getting into 50 times more cunt eating trouble than Lindsey Lohan and Justin Beiber combined, and they just let him walk and walk and walk, and we all know, or should know, who I am speaking about, the great monster demon from Floridian Hell itself, another George, this one with a sir name of Zimmerman. You want the ultimate contrast peeps, forget about taking billionaires and com[paring them with us poor bums. This has a lot more human punching power to the emotions, so let's fucking use it here, as controversial blogs are blogs that get fucking read, according to fucking ass GOOGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





We will get even more into contrasts and how this is important in my newest series of current blogs, on future blogs; for right now, let me go to where I want to take you, my very fave subject and topic and you all should indeed know this well by now, not just you Mister Joel, H---Y---P---E---R---S---P---A---C---E!







HA HA HA JANE FUCKING WHORE BITCHWEEDS ONECLOCKS SLUTFACE, YOU MISSED ME, ITY IS QUARTER PAST ONE THIS CUNT CHEWING FUCKING ROTTEN MOUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNING, YO YO YO!!





5555555555555555555555555555555555555 ANY WAY, U-BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







What that crumb and her hub did to me in '93 at the ballpark in Atlanta, is criminal times ten to the fourteenth fucking ass power. But let's forget shit, and move this blog along, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Why did I create hyperspace characters such as Shorty MacInvondi in 1979? Why did I create other characters in-between 1973 and 1983, for that matter? Finally, why does all this shit work the way it does, as I began after it all started to realize that nobody would be living in a 130 dollar per month apartment in Oaklyn, New Jersey, who would care about listening to my tapes outside my bedroom window, and then just to fuck with me, make things all begin to happen and fall into place that pertains to these tapes, nor would they have the ability or power to indeed carry such an impossible mission off, even my distant cousin Donnie couldn't pull it all off, once here, his real true power lays on the other side of the world of the tape recording machines, but if you ask him any of this, he will half smirk and half frown at you, and then fire you perhaps, whether or not you work for the asshole, right Tom Dooley. I am gonna' hang down my head and cry before I am bound to die, John Marion Wayneduke, sir!!!!!! Well let's fucking forget all the bullshit and clowning around now, and get down to some cases here, YO folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Bruce Perfect Pennock, the 1972 human, from Barrington, New Jersey, taught me a neat little trick in 1972, and all you needed was a 15 dollar cassette tape recorder, and a pen with a certain type of ink filled plastic tube that 'perfectly matched' a diameter size that allowed it to be cut with a small pair of non rocks and non papers, to about two inches long, and place it over the capstan of these tape recording machines. This is all blogged about long ago, long fucking before this current blog started in 2011. A lot more can be done in hyperspace, than just cause volcanoes to blow, or earthquakes and twisters and all that nastiness to start to happen. Those things are a mere bi-product of powerful shit that goes on when you mess with certain things, and this is why I wrote that fucking little ditty in 1983, called, ''Don't Ef Around with Magnetics''. Now The Trump is in the Tower, and has trumped all of us with his last trump, but beyond all this, he more than anyone alive, knows that I am for real, and just who I really am, and all of it, but if asked, he'll fucking say, ''The asshole dirt-bag should be put away in a sike ward for life''. You really think this prick is going to admit to shit like being a Phase-4-Entity from the Astral-Plane, who came here in violation of Lawtronic Circuitry; by using my tape recordings and influencing my brain to do all of this to begin with? Do you really think that this scrub nut ass licking turd times ten, is going to say, ''Oh yes folks, Mountainpen is totally right here, listen to him, man''?????????????????? Think about the absurdity of this and then OK fine, think about how absurd you may think my words all are, but then ask yourself friggin' this, friends. Is one any more or less nutty to believe, really? Give me a break, good friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







5555555555555555555555555555555555 AND 5555555555555555555555555555555555 AND 5555555555555555555555555555555555 AND 555555555555555555555555555555 AND JANE WHORE BITCH SLUT CRAPPERBRAINS got me, with that fucking ass page eleven of eleven shit, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me stare at my fives now to try and fucking cunt phlegm rape (compensate)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL PISS ON YOUR GRAVE IF IT TAKES ANOTHER 40 YEARS!!!







Where would I even think about beginning a story of how I began playing in all 5 dimensions? Only I can understand what I did and why, and what has been done to me, and that I don't know why and have a billion speculations on and they all are as meaningless as ten year old newspapers. Here is what I do promise to begin to give you as my readers, whoever and few you may be. You will be told HOW TO in almost a diary-journal text, based on what I did in all of this; and when it is told, even though it always will be a major compressed version of its totality because it would take a lifetime to tell it and you never would get it, but I will blow your mind with shit that you can practice and do yourself, and when you see how real it is, maybe, JUST CUNT EATING MAYBE GOOD FOLKS, you will want to join and organize, and help me fight this monster family curse, as believe me, the rewards would be off the scale and beyond any of your fucking imaginations, and THAT is a total PROMISE, or sir Tahren Gandhi, ''I'll TAHREN TEE IT'', BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















If you knew how to do time-advance magnetic percentage equation work, you could know anything you want to know, before it happens. Your accuracy would be an astonishing high nineties to just under a full perfect 100%, endlessly. I knew that if I used the 99 botbar number, multiplying by 100 for the percentage, so 9900, and divided it by the number-day in 2013, this very Wednesday and Thursday, the MPB would go back to 30, and there was no way after being 31X7 following way more than 30X7, that this would happen, so I knew the number would need to climb, hence I ALREADY FUCKING KNEW THERE WAS ZERO CHANCE THAT I COULD BE BOTBAR-FREE THROUGH THURSDAY. Now peeps, with the right shit, you can apply this same simple math to all sorts of fucking things in your life. You can already know the next time your spouse is going to cheat on you. This is no joke, I really do have better things to do than to sit fucking here at a quarter shy of two in the fucking morning, blogging about magnetic percentage equation, and how you can effect the shit all around you via hyper space effects that you can do in numerous ways that as of yet, I have only told a small bit about. So just you wait as very fucking soon, chicken Hichickian-Little-That-Boy, the skies will be doing a lot more than just fucking falling, my peeps. Take this straight to the Bank of Toronto, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No moire CIA operatives posing as Iranian Shah's and best friends of my relative's. No more secret cosmic coded poem messages like YFAITS-IDTYA, or missed time tables from lovely serious and starry rock singer goddesses of all Patton fave spots like Sicily. Don't hit me, MOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me just da pyeeno pwaya, YO YO!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

God, how dumb is this world Sir Elton, Jesus fucking Christ, old pal, nobody calls you names do they bub? Well they sure call me a bunch ofem!

THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment