Monday, November 4, 2013

GO WASH YOUR HANDS, CHAPTER 4














MORIANITY-FOUNDATION



GO WASH YOUR HANDS, CHAPTER 4







Well, that mother fucking enemy WOMO M-2-F jet from late Sunday afternoon or early evening, wiped out my property. All destruction of my property. Covertly done by this cunt lapping scum bag MILITUFORCE, always causes days and days of a MAJOR FUCKING DOW JONES BULLISH FUCKING MARKET, and here we go, and THIS IS JUST THE FUCKING BEGINNING, and yes my lovely nineties GINA, I BELIEVE I SAID, ''I TOLD YOU SO'', AND OTHERS TOO.



HERE IS WHAT THESE COCK LICKING DIRTY BASTARD VOMIT SWALLOWING TOILET SEAT ROCKERS DID. At first, I thought that only the new tape would not play on the normal forward mode side, for those that even have a small clue what I am speaking about and that old enough to remember the old style cassette tape recording days, and the feature that some upper end decks quite often came with, called 'auto-reverse'.





When I left Mikey's place up on the island and began driving away and down the road, even before I turned onto the road and made a right out of there onto A1A, or Ocean Boulevard, same fucking diff; I observed behind me and to the south, as I was heading northbound towards the bridge back to the mainland where from there it is a mere few blocks to my Public Housing Authority Building, sir, Sheriff Mascara, and others who just might care a smidgen about me and how my rights have been and still are continually being viciously violated, for 30-50 years give or dam ass take; what I have labeled a 'THUMB-IN-THE-ASS CHEMTRAIL, you've all seen them, you look up, and there it is, it looks like it an inch or maybe a few inches long, and keeps moving ever slowly in one direction or another, never vanishing yet never leaving a long tail-trail, just a tiny little shit ass thing, sort of like some jerk off who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing and has one finger up one nostril and his other thumb stuck right up his rotten stenchy asshole. This event is too coincidental, just as mother fucking sportscaster Yogi Berra used to say so often, to be a coincidence; as half a minute later; my car fucking stereo system was wrecked, somehow; and just because I don't fucking cunt know exactly how, does not make this unreal, or my sicko deluded fantasy, BRO. I don't know how the Apollo Astronauts got to the moon; but I do know that they did, and I saw the first lunar landing on a little fucking ass black and white cunt lapping TV set, at 125-A Haddon Hills Apartments, in Westmont, New Jersey, USAESMWG, when I returned on the twentieth evening in July in 1969, from the bitches and the beaches, of Atlantic fucking City. I don't know the workings in any real educated detail, of the automotive internal combustion engine, I don't understand how the transmission works either in any meaningful total way, despite working at a transmission factory rebuilding certain pieces of them, along with a hundred other drones and sheeple, for minimum wage and aggravation and grief in no lacking abundance, back in the autumn of 1976. Yeah fantasy mom, I had a really great job. No there was a dreamer, or maybe it was merely literary license, as what I did for a fucking living was not in any way germane to her story on suicide attempts in general, and her wiped out office romance. Folks, just because I don't always know the full details on how this is all being done, you know fucking what, YO? I'd be willing to make a bet with anyone of you out here reading these words on your multimedia system, whatever it might be; that right there in your own lives, every one of you without exception, has a minimum of five things in your life, that you cannot rationally sit down and fully explain the YYYYYYYY of it all, well; so move over YO, I can't either, and none of us are destined to ever die in the fucking Lonely-Hearts Club, BRAHHHHHHHH!!!!!





Now the first part of whatever it was that this evil dirt fucking bag WOMO-MILITUFORCE did to me, seemed to cause just the one new cassette, that I had made a copy of my techno-pop 1983 re-done 2012 song,not play unless it was played in the auto-reverse mode of the car system. This is merely the system that came with the car, a Dodge-Neon car, 2004 year ordinary every day sedan 4-door type of model, a regular factory model car stereo system. I get this out of the way right off the bat so that no one thinks I have anything unusual for a car audio system, it is total normal factory parts, what came standard with this exact vehicle unless customers wanted something better and were willing to pay extra for that. One by one, I am eliminating things. Now the sky was totally quiet after not being for a number of days, on this particular day, and then out of nowhere, comes this totally monster ass menacing thumb in the ass trail, as I said, and then just 30 seconds give or take a few, later on, boom, this problem began in my car audio system. So next and finally, comes not Social Security Disabled Nutcase Credibility-Zero Mountainpen, but the famous saying of a world known celebrity and sportscaster from a while back, and was quoted earlier on. Well, I don't but this as just simply happening out of a 'clear blue sky' either, Mister Berra, SIR, and thank you, Hurricanetapes Pat Robertsphony Exboss, YO!!!!!!!!!





So what happened when I went out to pay my rent and check my bank balance and do a couple small local errands, that pertains to all this, today? Well, let me tell you all, good people. Well, I made another tape copy from the master re-mix, and I also brought with me two other randomly selected cassettes of both music and spoken word material, just in case any more funny business was in the plan of evil cosmos. Sure and shore enough good folks, lots more was indeed lurking in the Lagocci dungeons of Delaney vampires and old horror flicks of yesteryear Hollywood. Microsucks Lagoons and gorgeous teenaged Brook Bikini Shields, is all working its normal operations by not revealing to me the proper way to spell the name of a once great horror-film actor, the original Jonathan Frid so to speak. Aniwho, MCMC and all other non MC's, as we said quite frequently before things escalated into Washcloth-Washburn's, Watson Clues; and lovely Jennifer and Tiffany Social Workers, of the twenty-Marola-oh years; let's move this along with the car system being busted, and of course, the ever shooting up of the rocket ship stock fucking market, as a direct APE-ICPE-RESULT, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me a break Lisa and Mariah, TEE-HEE-HEE.















I no sooner began playing other cassette tapes today while out on my errands, on my car system, and boom, now, ALL OF THE FUCKING TAPES WON'T PLAY ON THE FORWARD SIDE. At this rate, I already mother fucking know that any day now, if not the very next time I try to use my fucking car radio/tape player, tapes won't play at fucking all,in either directional mode. Getting an old style system somewhere, and installed, will be a huge fucking hassle for me, and the enemies know that, so this is a very fucking easy prediction for me to make, Mizz Bondi, Florida Attorney General, and FBI, and others out here, whether you give a rotten hell about poor persecuted me or not, I'm still gonna' scream out for your fucking help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get used to it, please, TANKS, and BOOM! Now I'll re-tell the story of the Atco, New Jersey-1983-MUSIC CURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll get real wet reading this one, YO BRRRRRRRRRRRR! I promise.







I was working on a way to infect, like programs today infect computer software, andf this has indeed been blogged before on several occassions by me, folks; tapes, then tape machines, then more tapes, and so on, just as today's software virus's cause harm. Many peeps had ripped off a lot of my material and thought it was funny and I was just a big joke to be fucked with, and even the © Office was in on it, and still are. I sent 4 songs down on one tape an d used one copyright form in the summer time of 1980 from my 1802 Robin Hill Apartments, Voorhees, New Jersey address; and if you study the forms that I post on many blogs, they let the fucking BEEGEE's get away with a horrific crime against me because they were big and I was nobody. Someday somehow, from a foreign port, I vowel not to die until I get my vengeance for all this criminal behavior against me, and get my total vindication and deserved fucking justice. Lenny Crooked McKinnon came to mind while watching the Judge Judy Show tonight on MY-15 Television at 7:00, before the 3-hour L&O-SVU began. This is because a similar rip off con man had done something crooked to someone in a similar and music-related way, on the show. Wow could I fucking relate, lovely Judy, keep humming, I love it, girl! This is one cool show. But last night, I was already sitting in front of my TV watching the exact show that I never saw before in case it is old and was a re-run. When it was over, the same amount of money involved, was being handed to some real dirt bag, by me, and he was laughing at me. Interesting in the show, if you add up those two figures, that 65 number is very very powerful in my life, not just with Middle Road in the Bluecran House of Horrors, but the Dow Jones fell down into the 65 hundred's before my wonderful politician friends decided to refund the wealthy crooks, oh sure, give it all to them Mister President, and cut my food stamps down to 15 from 16 dollars. I just HOPE ALL OF YOU WAHINGTONIANS CAN REALLY FUCKING SLEEP WELL AT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Folks, I'll just say this much. I do plan on escaping this evil country, on telling what has been done to me someday to an audience that is truly and earnestly desirous of hearing my pathetic tale of woe and how phony this evil empire really is, and I do plan to create a MUSIC CURSE, and wipe out the entire industry. You stole my life, you stole my music, you stole my only fucking daughter, and you can all burn in 2020 census hell, your hell, when I come clean, and it all comes out, PUBLICLY, BILLY GRAHAM, PUBLICLY, YO!!! ********** GO WASH YOUR HANDS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment