Thursday, October 17, 2013

WORST DEATH SIEGE SINCE FUCKING 1987, MORIANITY 6-30










RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT













MORIANITY PART 6, CHAPTER 30



12:21 POST MERIDIAN-EDST, 17 OCTOBER, 2013



SUPER MOTHER FUCKING BOTBAR DEATH SIEGE DAY





First, the WOMO MILITUFORCE hit me with major noise out in my hallway.



Then an hour later at around ten this cunt lapping ass mouuuuuuurning, I was given a FIRE ALARM, WHICH AS I TYPE THIS, ANOTHER ONE IS SOUNDING AT 22 PAST NOON.



BEFORE THIS, MY CABLE BOX WAS STRUCK AT COMCAST SERVICE. THE SIGNAL IS BLOCKED WITH THAT CODE A$00A OR WHATEVER, THAT MEANS SOME FUCKING BASTARD DISRUPTED THE SIGNAL.



I START THIS BLOG AND THIS SECOND FUCKING FIRE ALARM ATTACK SOUNDS.



IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME AND I AM DEAD FROM THIS DEATH SIEGE, MY MURDERERS ARE QUITE OBVIOUS FROM MY RECENT PAST BLOGS, BUT YES DAWN YOU WHORE, THEY WILL NEVER PUT MY DAUGHTER IN JAIL. Then my president reminds me that we all need to trust more in Washington, well, actually he admitted that we all have good reason not to, it was a great speech, I enjoyed it. It was a tough love sort of scolding to the great city, and then an uplifting hope that we can make things right. Well, if they cannot stop my personal persecution from the ESS, I seriously doubt things will ever get any better.




It is what it is, you evil mother fuckers out there!!!!!!!!!!!



My weather program APPS are all hacked off, neither the weather channel or the weather bug are functioning, this is the worst death fucking siege from the UNITED STATES DIRT BALL MILITARY SYSTEM SINCE 1987. I will be asking Gawky why this all is happening.



For now, the second fire alarm just was deactivated by the FORT PIERCE FIRE COMPANY, who are here on scene at 601 Avenue B, in fucked up jerked off Fort Pierce, fucked up jerked fucking off FLORIDA!!!!!



I am heading for fucking MEXICO, as I cannot take this death siege, if I stay fucking cunt here, they WILL GET AWAY WITH MY MOTHER FUCKING MURDER.
































































YOUTUBE VIDEO LINKS, PAGES THREE AND FOUR

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------




























































































NOW MY INTERNET IS HACKED OFF, I AM PACKING UP THE APARTMENT AND LEAVING FOR FUCKING MEXICO, WORTHLESS MIZZ BONDI, THANKS FOR HELPING ME, FOR NOTHING, ALL POLITITIANS ARE WORTHLESS FUCKING CROOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment