Wednesday, October 16, 2013

MORIANITY PART VI, CHAPTER XXIX


































MORIANITY PART 6



CHAPTER 29



5:04 POST MERIDIAN, 16 OCTOBER, 2013, WEDNESDAY:

BEGINNING THE BLOG, YO YO YO!













Things were a little better today, but the damage was done yesterday, and through APPLIED PARALLEL EVENT OR APE TECK, THE EVIL FUCKING WOMO MILITUFORCE got its way huge time with a huge bullish surge on their evil rotten fucking DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGES STOCK MARKET, AS YOU CAN PLAINLY SEE BELOW ON THE CHART.














About me and the parallel event with the stock market, folks!!!








Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





W—O—W, what a bullish rally on my poor old back via APE.






On top of that, I no sooner told how you needed to go up and look at the Jupiter inlet Maps, and AGAIN, they took it down. IT IS THEIR FUCKING WORLD PEEPS, I CANNOT FIGHT IT, I CAN ONLY FUCKING DIE AND BE MURDERED, WHICH AND WITCH IS EXACTLY WHAT IS GONNA' MOTHER FUCKING HAPPEN TO ME, GOOD PEEPS, YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!







My blogs:









When the cat is away, the mice always play!





WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU, DIANA ARTEEMIS???







More Maps
 
View the previous image
View the next image















BANG BANG SLAM SLAM, LIFE FUCKING TOTALLY FUCKING SUCKS!








To archive, click on these old blogs, good kind folks:







**********On Blogger since January 2006



****Profile views – 2870—Total page hits: 30937—On 10/16/13









55555555555



















Between half past one and two this after fucking noon, a huge chemtrail was observed to my east, over Hutchinson Island South, while I was getting into my vehicle to shop for a few grocery items that finish out what I needed for the month of mother fucking Ockmiserytober!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well folks, at least it was only this one, but they have taken down my Jupiter Inlet Cam again, and all of its magical Rats Tats Football leprechaun's. Mike McNulty, you may sir, AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya'buttwipe!















Alerts Map
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.
Advisory Colors Key
Winter Storm Watch
Flood Warning
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement


















Http://www.drunkenhive.blogspot.com/


This address link takes you to my early blogs, AHA-AHA!!!!!






Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi













Small Picture
Width: 300px
Height: 300px
Resolution: 72 ppi
Size: 67.5 KB
Format: .jpg
Download



Large Picture
Width: 4080px
Height: 4080px
Stay Connected Follow UsNews feed












Provide your email address below to receive the Attorney General's Weekly Briefing featuring the latest news and updates on top issues.





I know you are doing your best to watch over me, AG Mizz Bondi, thank you. Feel free to contact the Wirtz detectives in Camden County in New Jersey, Ron Senior knows my problem is all real, but his hands are tied, I am quite sure that you know what I mean. PLEASE HELP ME, PLEASE!!!!!!!





55555555555555555555555





55555555555









HELP ME PEE, YOU'VE BEEN OUT OF HERE SINCE MARCH 29, and now it is OCTOBER 16.


Atlantic County, New Jersey
Public Safety


HARBORFIELDS DETENTION CENTER, NJ-USA
Search Site:
EGG HARBOR CITY'S SECRET DAWN LAUGHING KING'S MAGIC SCHOOL OF GRINS AND TAUNTS, GOOD OLD HARBORFIELDS DETENTION CENTER, AHA-AHA-AHA, REAL FUNNY. NOW UR IN DREAM-LAND!















If anyone can find me PEE, it is e-bay genius you. PLEASE!!!!!!!



PLEASE, YOU NEED TO INVENT THE 74-WORLD PENETRATER DEVICE, TRY AND REMEMBER.

















My Morians, my Lessians, my Inbetweenians, and all others from the potential pool of the ESS, how the hell are you? I am not doing very well, in case you may be reciprocally interested, folks. Let me go on and explain.



First off, this CHAPTER #28 doubles up as my OFFICIAL DYING UTTERANCE AND LEGAL DYING DECLARATION NOTICE, WORLD, AND ALL MY MURDERERS ARE LISTED IN ALL OLDER BLOGS THAT PRE-DATE THIS BLOG, YO YO YO!!!











THINGS REALLY MOTHER FUCKING SUCK, PEOPLE, THEY REALLY FUCKING DO, YO, AND I AM NOT GOING TO BEAT AROUND THE ROSEANN DELANEY BRAD MESSENGER BUSHES TONIGHT ON THIS BLOG, SO MY ADVANCE NOTICE POSTS NOW THAT I AM VERY SORRY IF PEEPS CANNOT HANDLE THE HEAT, STAY OFF OF MORIANITY AND OUT OF SOUTH FLORIDA, OLD PAL BOXER, MISTER KINCHEN!!!!!!!!!





My heart is major fucked up, and so is the chest wheezing and coughing, and all as a result of a major mother fucking CHEMTRAIL ASSAULT ON ME, TODAY, AND OFF AND ON NOW FOR SOME TIME RECENTLY, AND WE ALL KNOW WHY, UNLESS WE BELIEVE IN TOOTH FUCKING FAIRIES INSTEAD OF BULLS AND BEARS AND BERRIES AND NUTS AND LOW SOUNDS ON TAPES FROM SPEED CHANGES, HUH COPYRIGHT EXAMINERS OF 1981, YO????????????? This blog is not for Mickey Mouse. It is for grown peeps, so anyone small who likes cheese too much, perhaps might be better off going to the home button on your keypad that takes you to the top of the blog where that nice ''NEXT BLOG'' prompt is right there for you. Stay here, and you will hear some huge true shit; I am tired of fucking pussy footing around now for five plus god dam ass years. My health is being destroyed by these monster poison gas attacks, totally covertly, and also before this began in late 1987, four and a half fucking years earlier on June the fourth of 1983, at 10:30 PM, EDST; I was struck down by the WOMO MILITUFORCE, and all of these fucking rotten ESS major enemies, whoever they all really are, but no more Mister Nice-Guy. It's time now for me to spill the beans all out of the fucking can, and really begin to talk. You see, if it was not for Shirley sending me to a powerful strange medical office off of Grant Avenue in 1984, the entire universe as we know it here on this atomic signature, would be way different. Here we are supposedly the greatest superpower nation in the galaxy, and we cannot even avert a silly political pile of nonsense that is going to become a major fucking disaster, most likely. Then peeps are all running around, actually thinking that these humans could do all of these wild things talked about on the wild conspiracy theory shows, and please don't think of me as a traitor to the cause. I am a realist who is desperately attempting to point all of you in a more correct direction. Sure they have a lot of technology and yes they have incredible power and can do a lot of wild fucking shit, but without the others in the ESS that they are just a tiny part of, they couldn't find their fucking hands, Silver-Jeff. Look people, I do not know who knows what about things we just don't talk about in the entertainment world, but I think anyone reading this knows that I know, that only one thing can save my life from these chemtrail assaults. Anyone with working ears, knows what these things have done to MC. I don't like getting on this, but if I wanted to really get into it, 1000 pages would be written, and those that know, know what I could spout off about here. If anyone out here thinks that I intend to go quietly into that good night, as they say; you can quietly fucking forget it, because I am not. If I get any sicker, I am typing the entire story, then printing it out, then sending copies to every major research laboratory in this country and ten of the top press outlets of ten of the biggest cities. If you think this is a poker bluff, then call me, mother fuckers, as Bonjovi and all of you cock suckers know there is smoke, and where there is smoke, 9 for 10, a nasty fire is burning. I feel a little bit like Doctor Julia Hoffman on ''Dark shadows'', regarding the earthquake. I was tempted last night to tell you it was going to happen and perhaps would have if I also had remembered from the last cycle around, that the WOMO would persecute me so badly today, because the little babies on the street weren't getting their way. Only real die hard DS fans will know what is being said here, so ask one if you are not one. Remember the predictions of several calamities as 1970 came in, and no, not the destruction of Haddonfield, but yes, the Sunram Eclipse? Well, think of the Earthquake as this little Dark Shadows reenactment here in what you call, ''real life''. Don't say this blog was not here to tell you first hand, Lenny McKinnon, old music inventor/promoter, and yes, my kid loves and worships you, for reasons that astound, amaze, and stymie me beyond any possible words. I really cannot believe that you are not as pissed off as I am at this jet phenomenon, Mariah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This to me is the true eighth wonder of the world, you can all have your saucers and aliens and Bluebooks and Falcon/Condor whistle blowers, as next to my story, this is all one big mother fucking pile of crap, that verifies 100% that the old adage is real and true, you know, ''There are more horses asses than there are horses''. Maybe you were right not to have too much faith in my staying totally silent, I only have one thing that can vindicate my story of truth, and that is you, great one!!!!!!!!!!















Folks, I do not see my doctor for three weeks, and have no money to risk going to some emergency room as I did in New Jersey, to get the one thing that I know will temporarily counter the chemtrail assault on my health, and that is that shit they give you where you take 6 pills the first day, then 5, then 4, and so on until six days down the road you take the one final pill. It is some type of a synthesized lung tissue steroid, don't ask, I am not a doctor. I only know what works to combat this death siege of SKY POISON. But as with all things, it is harder and harder to get the shit that really works, not a lot of medical peeps will write the stuff that truly will help you, and I know why. It is a huge ESS controlled CONSPIRACY. But as I said and again, we get right back to the sixties and that conversation on that super cool television show, DS, with Doctor Hoffman and Barnabas Collins, and I reiterate what Barney told Julia Hoffman, and I mean it, and to all of you; Before they get to me, I will get to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take that any way you want to take it, Bill Reed and Tom Ridge, as I will do what needs to be done in order to survive, and you would do the same exact mother fucking thing, so don't even bother telling me you wouldn't or I'll spit right in your cereal. You think you're going to covertly take my mother fucking life, YOU CAN FORGET IT, AT LIGHT SPEED! Shove your fucking CAPS not working and ON & DON hack up your cunt, Frank Wunder and John Nemeth, from Mars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Lab Technicians, PEE CARD, ''go carefully'' Paula!!!!!!! The blind leading the blind, there is no place like this planet, Dorothy Gozzwald. Gravity; this entire thing makes me laugh out loud, at a lot of decibels; Russ Deflavia. I was more than happy to wait for Dawn-Marie King to come along, more than happy, and any examiner at the Library of the Congress that digs up my shit from fucking 1975, knows it, even though it was merely the flip side of the song called, ''Spirit Peace''. You taught me well how to be a loyal family person, Frank Lombardo, as I said all along; and brought up AMC ''hyper-dimensionally'' to also do, and that is that you can learn in white-matter-space from the good, and black-matter-space from the bad. Those who need to know, I'm quite confident know what is being said. The message is not for those that do not. Call it Empire State Technology if you like, EST for short. You see Cuzz, I know that your mind is able and willing to go into possibilities that many others won't go, and this is why you have 10 gaga bucks and others do not, or at least is one of the major reasons. I had you so fucked up that day whirling around in your loud helo-bird, and just thinking about this makes me spin around like Curly Howard used to do on TV. I haven't felt like doing that since PP left me that wild threatening voice-mail message some time back, AHA-AHA-AHA-MIKE MICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Yes, this was indeed a super fucking BOTBAR day, they fucked with about ten things electronically and hacked me to death on many fronts, and hurt my health big time. I may very well die soon, maybe today; and all those culpable in various degrees, will answer fucking charges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have no mother fucking idea what I've secretly set up for just this early departure eventuality, YO!




















































My life is beyond fucking hell squared, please don't allow them to make me suffer so bad I take my life. THIS IS WHY THIS DIRT BAG DOW JONES WILL NEVER STOP THIS ENDLESS BULL RALLY, OVER 30 YEARS NOW, USING THE ICPE TECK OF HURTING ME, TO MAKE THEM PROSPER. IT IS SO TOTALLY FUCKING UNFAIR, and not a fucking cunt soul will listen and believe; even the same folks who scream UFO and Aliens!!!!!!!





W---O---W

























ARE YOU READING ME ON SOME PLACE OTHER THAN BLOGGER, AND WISH TO READ ME THERE? WELL, CLICK THE LINK THEN, YO, RIGHT BELOW, AND MAKE IT SO, EYE PLUNK MOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!






























































My Photo



*****MARK WAYNE MOHR OF MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3*****







''I am sort of like a Moses'', to quote the late and great folk singer of yesteryear, Mister John Lovezemyoung Denver, of the great awesome and seemingly quite troubled since the nineties came rolling in, Color Red, Native Tribe translated to our wonderful state called, DUH, yes you got it peeps, COLORADO!!!!!!! We suffer, you and me, huh M.







OH GOD, LIFE FUCKING COCK SUCKING SUCKS!!

























PAGE VIEWS AS OF 10/16/2013------------30,937 ON BLOG STARTED NOVEMBER 2011.





http://www.drunkenhive.blogspot.com/


PROFILE VIEWS AS OF 10/16/2013-----------------------------------------2870


































I TOLD YOU LOVELY GINA, I TOLD YOU LOVELY GINA, I TOLD YOU LOVELY GINA, I TOLD YOU LOVELY GINA, AS LONG AS THE WOMO-MILITUFORCE HAS ME TO MOTHER FUCKING ENDLESSLY PICK ON AND CUNT LAPPING PERSECUTE, 24-7-365.2422, THE DOW JONES MARKETS WILL KEEP RIGHT ON GOING ENDLESSLY UP AND YUP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER, AND FOR NO REAL REASON BASED ON ANYTHING THAT MAKES ANY MOTHER FUCKING SENSE. WE ARE AT ALL TIME RECONRD HIGHS NOW OR JUST BELOW THEM, AND THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT IS FALLING FUCKING APART. THERE IS NO REASON THE STREET CAN GIVE FOR THESE BULLISH MOVES FOR RECENT TIMES, NONE WHATSOEVER, SO I HAVE TO BE TELLING THE FUCKING TRUTH ALL THESE MOTHER FUCKING CUNT CHEWING YEARS, THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN HAVE THE CAKWE AND EAT THE CAKE, PICK A SIDE, LOVELY JAN BRADY, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Now I am picking a blog at pure random to prove something huge to all of you that indeed, space-time-mind is real, and that you exist, and you are gravity. All things connect because of this powerful truth, and the escaping lawtrons from the void infinity, never stops working its leprechaunical magic throughout the entire cosmos. As they push out from less than nothing, this acts on spaces beyond it like tiny little coils, and then they domino out also like bigger ones, and this is what keeps the cosmos from being gravitationally pushed back into the void, all things balance out. Someday soon, the medical dream will be explored, MC.

















SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0267

KING NEBNOOSHOO OF RELATIVE BABYLON

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

EVERYTHING REMAINS CONSTANTLY RELATIVE”



START BLOG:



Folks, at half past one this afternoon, ANOTHER NASTY LOUD FIRE ALARM WENT OFF. As I said, and will now reiterate on this Sunday afternoon, with or without my daughter with me at the aquarium; Mizz-H, and as I speak, a loud and low aerial assault is striking me at my residence at precisely mother fucking seven minutes past two, this weekend DEATH SIEGE BOTBAR FUCKING HELL, is monstrous, deplorable, despicable, abominable, insatiable, horrendous, and comes from WOMO-SATAN, same thing, this thing or whatever it truly is, will always be, and endlessly remain; without one pico-ounce of humanity or heart, or without shame or conscience, sinking not to any known low, as any known or dreamed of low by any other NON-WOMO enemy, is mountaintops and Hubble telescope ranges away, in distant and unfathomable great heights. Yes, as I said before, there was a new fire-alarm-system implemented a short while ago, and I was speaking to the installer in my own apartment on the day that my unit was being switched over to the new system, and was told that far less alarms will go off now, as they are less sensitive than before; just as safe, just less false positives so to speak. The Housing Authority is fined by the township for every single time the Fire Company needs to come out and switch things off after examining carefully for safety, whose apartment triggered the alarm, as that is the way that this system is designed. I know very well, that the change, all though I cannot officially ever measure it for two reasons, one is that I am not always at home, and two, no data was collected and stored by me before the change, but I am not a stupid dummy either; and thus can reasonably say with good accuracy, that basically if any change or reduction has occurred, it is 5 or maybe 10 percent tops, and this could be combinations of wishful thinking, variances caused by my happening to be home or not home, and so forth. However, a man came up to me on my job who may be a Fort Pierce Fireman, I am leaving things there. He seemed to know about the Hammer-Man and his hostility against and towards me ever since he took his mallet to my 1994-Saturn hubcap, outside of the psychic shop in west Deptford, New Jersey, in June of 1996; when he was a mere lad of fifteen and two thirds years of age. All anyone has to do, is to pay someone to 'accidentally burn their food', or really; be a lot cleverer than this, and never directly, but through friends of friends, as this really would not even be all that much of an impressive 'magic trick', all though the illusion appears to be so powerfully magic, to use the words of Mister Ron Wirtz, the dude who I dealt with back in the nineteen-nineties, from the Camden County Prosecutor's Office, in New Jersey; after first meeting him, and his side kick; Donna Spinosi, on the 5th day of freaking December, in the just-pre L&O days, in 1989, wow, the ideas I give to these people, the (EW) and others, Jeepers-creepers, golly gash darn gee whiz willagars, and other copyright owned material of the Mountainpen from 1988 and 1989. But folks, speaking of magic tricks, let us discuss a major powerhouse topic, MAGIC, as our TRS for this day's counterstrike for somebody's paid for, over cooked lunch; here at the PHA Building at 7th and Avenue B, in 'FTPFLUSAESMWG', or Fort Wonderful Pierce, Florida, United States of America, Planet Earth, System Sol, Milky Way Galaxy, or really, Galaxy Galaxy, as the SIDEWALK SCIENTISTS KNOW, along with how the formula of the great mind of Einstein, known as 'energy is equal to mass times the speed of light squared', has been a bit misunderstood, by those with high school diplomas, and degrees beyond that; and it really is quite a fascinating documentary to watch, and I hope really feverishly; that the Public Broadcasting Network, re-airs this again, in my local area soon; and on a channel not fixed by COMCAST, to be non-recordable on all VCR's that have no built in tuners, since they are impossible to get anymore, gee, I wonder why; like DUH.



Magic is a major thing. Both the great Gene Roddenberry of STAR TREK knew it, and so did his people; and so do the people that are financed through the purse strings of E.P. Mister Dick Wolf, of all the fantastic “Law & Order” television shows, that all 'Sabrina Collins', sprang into Lauderdale-Action, and existence; right after my original contact with my own Jack McCoy, or actually, CCP, ADA, Ronald Wirtz, in Camden, New Jersey. What a name for a great Florida fort, no loud drums, no one getting pierced, just aquarium rhymes from a wonderful long ago Tuesday afternoon, huh, EW? Symbolic truth is as powerful or nearly as powerful, as is the great GAWNUM, folks. After-all, I was on the AMTRACK train one day, in the middle of December of 1983; heading down to visit my RPL-Chief Recording Engineer, in Orlando, Florida, Mister Howard Solomon; still known by the Elders in the great RIAA, (the music industry) to outsiders, and buyers, and most fans; and ended up chasing my Fort Daughterdale out onto some strange roads in Washington-13-DC, trying to make her give me back my glorified lap-top, invented by a cousin of her great mom, who gave me one of her many fake names in the sixties, Paula. When things did not work out too well between Howard and myself, at his home in Orlando; I called my Uncle John Mason, of Fort Daughterdale, and he came up and picked me up, and brought me down there for several days, and then put me back onto the AMTRACK train north, to 30th Street in Philadelphia; where I then met up with the great eminent and illustrious Jim Burr; who then proceeded to transport me back home to my apartment, at Robin Hill in Voorhees Township, New Jersey; Apartment number 506. Now speaking of the TV show called, “LAW AND ORDER”, that undoubtedly was the greatest law-show ever; surpassing even Perry Mason; and running for the magical 21 years in its original non spin off show; I was watching this show yesterday, on my local lineup on the COMCAST CABLE, oh and don't panic Comcast; I dropped your bill under the dining table, and found it Saturday; and threw it into the building's outgoing U.S. mail slot, along with another bill; that will arrive before being late, so I am very sorry that your payment will be a week late, as this was certainly not intentional, I promise; but moving this along now; CHANNEL-18-FORT 'PIERCE', 'OUCH'; learn to get a sense of humor and laugh Paul, this is why you are sickly and I, being the same age as you, am healthy; by the way sir; but on this channel-18, was an afternoon marathon of Criminal-Intent L&O, with the dude I dig so much, and call Detective Genius; and by the way, a few blogs back, the word was supposed to read the word 'DETECTIVE', but Satan made it come out 'DECEIVE', to make me look like a Bruce Goldberg nut, and wreck even more, my shotty credibility. If I was 3-6 years old, we could make this read the way spellchecker wants it to read for whatever reason, my snotty credibility. Kids and runny noses, its like death and taxes; all parents know that. Still, let us resume the topic of magic, as it is a major TRS for this day's attack, and the total fucking ruination of my entire mother fucking weekend. I had never seen this one particular episode until yesterday afternoon. It was the one with the dude who tried to be buried underground for a month, in order to eclipse similar and previous magic tricks; and he was murdered for his trouble. After the show, I began doing some soul searching, with magic and parlor tricks in general, tricks used by psychics; and so forth. Drugs are used by most people in the RIAA. There is no other way the Tubercular RA, and her peeps; would have agreed to help you bilk me out of nearly ten thousand dollars, Paula YOU witch, of Glendorawica, New Jersey. I tried running a scam on her, and she saw right through it,and now I know why she was able to; and have put together trillions of things in my life. I no longer believe in any of this religion and Christianity bullshit. It all is a huge parlor hoax, filled with mixes of technology and skilled illusions. Also, thank you Patrick Jane, all though I do not totally understand all of the tricks, the placing in my mind the day on the bus when I saw the wonderful Glorious Sarah Pipe, near the Ruffo Ford; was ingenious. So was your totally marvelous fabulous trick, that trumped all tricks in 1969, well, both of them; but the real eclipsing stunt, will need to remain out of blogging range, for now; for purposes of my personal safety, like DUH. The one that I can openly discuss here, without getting Jesus, Joseph, and Mary involved; or similar stunts and antics; is the incredible way you pulled off absconding my motorcycle chain. Here is the exposure of the trick folks, after 6 years of blogging, and 40-plus years of my going nuts over it, and all along, it was no more than a simple “MI-PARLOR-STUNT”, right Pat?



In early December, in the year of 1969; while attending the Bancroft School, on Hopkins Lane, just off of Kings Highway, in Haddonfield, New Jersey, USAESMWG; I was approached by a woman who shone some type of strange necklace at me, and it was filled with colored glass that reflected a brilliant early morning, and just pre-winter-time, low angled sun. The colors were brilliant, and also nearly blinding. I began to hear an echoed voice that seemed to skip, and then, I was asleep, or almost; barely able to stand up. The lady had to grab my arm to prop me in a continual standing position. I had just hypnotized a fellow male student at this school a few weeks before, somewhere between 2-6,or at least this is the best that I remember; and I also remember getting into incredible trouble for this deed. The same lady that practically took off my head for performing this hypnosis on my fellow student, Doctor Knipe; if memories are not altered or tampered with; was now hypnotizing me. She took my keys to my apartment, and demanded that I tell her the combination of the padlock in my bedroom closet, to my strongbox, where my special chain, and BOB; were both carefully hidden from the world. She then told me that on lunch break, I was to go into her automobile and it will be unlocked on the rear passenger side, and look underneath a folded newspaper; and take my keys back, that she will have placed there; and then just put the newspaper back, lock the car door, and close it; and as it closes, the clicking sound will make me totally forget the entire encounter, making me wonder how I got to the parking lot during lunch break, 50 yards down the Hopkins Lane from where I normally hung out with my friends. Sure enough, this all did happen, and she made a duplicate key, and with the combination of the padlock, she was able before lunch time, to drive the less than three miles over to my Oaklyn, New Jersey apartment on Oakland Avenue, at the Dellway Arms apartments, apartment #O-15; and the letters matched the numbers, 1-16, and A-P by the way, something I never ever saw before, and I have lived all over the world as cousin Melanie Safka would put it so eloquently, huh Paula Lovely Duplicates King? All in less than an hour's time, this deed was done. Doctor Knipe knew fully well, that my mom worked over at the world famous then, Lavino Shipping Company of Philadelphia, that no one else was in the household, thus with me there at school, as she was our principle, and my mom at work across the Delaware River over in Philly-57-Hickey-Hockey-Sticks, she was safe to use her BRAND NEW KEY, to get inside the apartment, go to my closet in the bedroom, open my strongbox, and take out the chain; and then leave, with no evidence of the deed ever being done. Only the Patrick Jane's, and the Paula Uwich's of the world; could pull off such mastered trickery, and super ass parlor con games; I mean really, making me see this all this time, as so magical; but I am not done yet, Red Colorado John Henningsen Lois Foca Goddess Jehovah Scylla Rock-Singer Google!!!!



It would take me another couple of years, before my moms coworker, Patricia Hollister, put me cleverly onto the FASCITAR. This is all told on many prior blogs from years ago, I have no time now to reiterate any ODF these details, maybe later on another future blog I will. The Fascitar is a powerful method of doing Astral-Projection, and then moving onto the Astral Plane, or remaining in the hyperspace, and being able to cause many effects, something too cool to believe; until you too, practice these magical arts, and parlor tricks. Don't judge my words yet, as you are just in an infancy stage of learning some really fucking powerful stuff, with or without clearing your dry and suffering throats folks. Have mercy on me General Ulysses, your great great granddaughter is in on all this, you know, here in Florida, sir, not up north, YO. Paula King took the Fascitar far beyond where anyone else on this planet ever has, creating an Astral Plane family and city, and is now in charge of many worlds here in the realm of the waking and physical. The bible and the Christianity cult is the biggest deception, hoax, and parlor trick, since MI DAUGHTER was born, and met me at age 16, for the 2nd time; in Manhattan. I am happy you could do so much with that tape, MI wonderful BEG, you know, President Bush's favorite song was Brown Eyed Girl, ask his parlor trick election-counts, following administration peeps. They may even share all sorts of goodies with you. Do not worry about me, if the Ding Man shows up around here, he knows he is headed straight for the Everglades, one way!!!! You just take care of you. I will do all the things that you told me, so tell Chicky's boss, I got the message, and will always obey my TQ.



*** END OF BLOG ***





AHA-AHA-AHA MIKE!!!!





WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU, MZ. BONDI?



Blog ends here, YO YO!!


No comments:

Post a Comment