Monday, October 14, 2013

MORIANITY PART 6, CHAPTER 26




















MORIANITY PART 6, CHAPTER 26, 12:27 AM-EDST, OCTOBER 15, 2013









Ladies and gentlemen, I have a lot more fucking bullshit to do with my life and my time, than to be the number one AWEN show. This entire thing to me is a total nightmare. I did not ask my parents to both have their incredible fucking pasts and then fuck one night and bring me into this god dam ass world nine god dam ass months later, but as Paul freaking Pedersen says so perfectly, ''SHIT HAPPENS''. If morianity is some hoax, then all I can say is that someone else an d not me, is running it, as I am merely telling a true story.



If you think for a second that I wanted to lose what little fucking shit I had in this fucking world and come down here to this gods forsaken hot hell hole Florida, you're sadly ass mistaken at C-SQ! I had no idea about any of this, and was sucker punched and then suckered into, all this nightmare horrendous shit. Somebody asked me if I possibly could be dealing with Timeless Satellite entities. Sure I can be, there is no limit to what can be happening. Elizabeth Montgomery said it better that I ever could, in that great old television show, 'Bewitched', to her husband, Darren Stevens, and I quote her, ''The possibilities are endless''. They are, take my word for it, or don't, it won;t change.



When I finished an old blog, Rats-Tats-and Playing Real Football, in November of 2007 to start the next blog called, 'The Epitome of Harassment, internet Version', I was in a powerful situation with this universe or the cosmos, words are about as important as smelly fucking dog shit, you get the drift. You know lots of fucking shit was being done to me, stuff that made the wildest syfy shows look stupid and tame in comparison, and I won't bother to name it all. Yet all this time, the most powerful shit in the world had always been right there in front of me, something that I actually do share with others, as far as a common condition of human kind; but no one has figured out why it happened, and no, UFO BUFFS, it is not because the family wanted to continue the DNA of me, knowing that my life was predestined to be that of a solitary man. It was so that folks someday, if the world did not change as much as it did, only it did; would have recognized me as the one chosen to do the bidding of a powerful goddess named Jehovah, this is actually her city-name, as all, even Her, must have a city name, on the subatomic realm, or the ''Astral-Plane''. Peeps could look at me and say, WOW, he really does not give a fuck about material shit. Hay, I don't, I just play act a little here and there, but I could care fucking less about all of it. Still, a powerful thing went down that goes beyond the minds of those who think they know so very much. If the world had not altered this much from al the major ESS TRAVELERS, well, then this time line would be different. This is not to say that PEE is not alive and well in many other universes, and also that Starburn is not more than just a name in the files of the American Dowd Express company of the Rotten Berries and Goldstein Callio's. I wish to leave this horrible game now, and have presented a valid claim, and given a ?World Laboratory legal number, on file with this cosmos and all of their public as well as private recording systems of the Akashic Libraries on many higher realities and altered consciousness truths. But I was not released because I was needed yet a while longer, to tarry with this universe, and many others, or so says the Great Scylla Jehovah Goddess.





In closing, I hope Scylla is not too angry with me, her (THAT-BOY) for all of his shortcomings and failures. She knows I've tried, some would word it as Lord knows, same-diff. Are there really tubes that run from high wall air conditioning units, all the way to the Pomona FAA Technical Center of super loud music blasters? Are there really magic connections from certain areas, one to another, such as RPL at State and Pierce, and the coaches locker room at Cooley Hall to the now bulldozed shop/hotel once owned by the mighty and mysterious Estelle Andersen Bassler? Well, I could answer that and a hundred other questions like it, by saying merely this, my good folks. Once upon a time the world was real. Now it is not real. But if nothing ever was real, is the not real now truth all that different from the back then truth? The apartment letters at the Dellway Arms of Oaklyn, New Jersey, is the best and most powerful cosmic clue ever, in all of this. First, it has 16 units and when I lived there, only 15 parking spaces. My number was o-15. All 16 units matched a letter to its number in the alphabet, and this is where I lived right after many wild things happened to me in Atlantic City, New Jersey in 1969, and also where I still was living at while visiting my mom's cousin and her husband, Ruth and Heinz Gottwald in 1972. The letter O is many times interchanged in the non computer world, with the numerical zero, as in VOID, the great truth, or zero-dimension. Right after I turned age 15, or shortly after December the fourth in 1969, about a week or so, was the night that my school mate, Russell Thaxton came over to this unit at 1 AM, and talked me into burning and forever destroying major evidence to what these blogs are all about, only written by an adolescent, and through the eyes of an adolescent. It was called, the 'BOOK OF BEACH'. This is where I lived when Sarah Jacobson entered into my life as well. It is where I lived when my father returned from out of the blue after a mysterious ten year disappearance down south. But it is still way more than this, or even where I met Jim burr and attended the PCI computer school in 1973. What you don't know, keeps me from being Benitar'd!
 
Laughter is a great medicine, and feel free to keep it light, and laugh folks, but it is about as funny as riding off into hell on a big black horse, and not the Jersey Pikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment