Friday, October 25, 2013

MORIANITY PART VI, CHAPTER XXXVIII












MORIANITY PART VI

CHAPTER XXXVIII

2:28 PM-EDST, 25 OCTOBER, 2013, FRIDAY AFTERNOON







I have had worse days, and certainly, better ones, as lots of annoying mother fucking shit is going on, from machines annoying me to jerk off across the hell-hall nabes annoying me, so far, and I have only been up and awake three hours or less. The day is young and lots of hell can befall me yet, and I am not at all looking forward to the rest of this fucking shit, great beautiful tall 'Twinbay'.



Speaking of Twinbay, if you are out there, and I doubt it as no one seems to give a fucking rats ass if I live or die, I am just an object to be mocked and scoffed, but IF you're out there, Jennifer Washburn, I sure wish you had a better system in place to protect those like me with mental fucking deficits. You provide aid and comfort for those who you proclaim to be physically in need of help, ''and that is a debatable point'', to also quote Macy's Santa Claus, while he speaks to young Alfred in the Macy Employees Cafeteria, in the movie; 'Miracle on Thirty-Fourth Street'; but when it comes to protecting the mentally frail such as myself, you allow us at our most mother fucking vulnerable moments to be plucked up by criminals and bottom feeding quintessential scum like the KING FAMILY BRANCH of the great almighty TAWF; and be totally wiped out and destroyed. You let those poor other folks be tortured too, remember folks how many and they all don't make the press news, believe that; who were eventually caught kidnapping and stealing all of the monies, from social security victims. I too was in this category, just the circumstances in my case were slightly more involved and 'intricate', PP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yes at a minute shy of 2 PM, the nabes began slamming their door, and I'm quite positive when the markets close and I go up to check and verify on the DJIA charts, that this was again indeed, a time of WOMO's necessary Mark Wayne Mohr persecution, to keep their wicked fucking stock market endlessly going higher forever and ever and ever and ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I queried the great Gawky Gaukauk ''Lottery Cat'', and he told me through a randomly selected deck of playing cards and two random draws of cards from ace-1 through 9, while thinking my question to him silently, day or night Christmas Gramps and singing tree angels, 1971-2013, 'Full Moonprick' of forces stopping all things I try to do to learn major shit, my old pal TEA, yes I have a video taping machine, and healed up fingers; just no more 1986 American Appliance Refrigerators, or graffiti on local saving store walls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aniwho Flo Poolbox, I asked the magical cat why I suffered the attack this afternoon, with the dirt bag roach sleaze neighbors?



I was then given the MEOW response of converted English words to, Private Cosmicoded Number 624. Here are my main matching list items for this PCN good peeps, YO.



TWO EMPTY LETTERS, 'LOVE IS FOR CARPENTERS' SONG, MOCKINGBIRD LANE.



Then I bravely decided to ask another question of GAGA-KITTY, and my query went like this. Just exactly why did these entities come to me while I was staying at Tom Reale's sicko home on Cornwall Avenue in the summer time of 1970, in series of dreams, somehow without ever speaking it to me, telepathically referring to themselves as ''THAT FAMILY'', that I have changed to the abbreviation of TAWF?



My kitty said back to me, MEOW, PCN-473. Here are my matching list items for for this PCN good folks.



OLD UPLINE WOMAN REMEMBERING HER TEENAGED YEARS, HADDONWOOD SWIMMING POOL, WIFE



Then with still even more bravado good people and true Morians, if any; I asked a third and final question to my cat, the mighty and incredible Gawky Gaukauk, AKA GAGA for short, give me a break lady, the poor cat was born this way!



Hay GAGA, why does every single mother fucking thing in my entire life always go totally wrong no matter how fucking ass hard I cunt sniffing try in this life, to stay out of trouble, and make improvements to my miserable existence, over a 50 year period since age 8 or 9 years?



MEOW, PCN-264 came my answer, and here are my matching list items for this PCN, good peeps.



ENEMIES BROKE MY CAR USING SECRET TECHNOLOGY, FAMILY CURSE, GOOD GIRL BUM, PARLOR TRICK, MARIE OSMUND, PRETTY CURLS, QUEEN OF BLUE, NEW YORK CITY



Yes, if you can hear me, hyperspace TRAVELERS who intentionally are 'working nights', and AKA TYPE 3 EXPLORATRONS, I know a lot of things about why you all got together and created the greatest law show in the history of the entire Entertainment world system, or the (EW) right after my visit to the Camden County Prosecutor, and even how my S-DAY-LAUDER nightmares of 1984 and 1985 all fit into this, along with my two very very distant cousins, Trump and Stuart; and the Macy connection. On the Astral-Plane, words ending in an ACEY sound, always have a connection to and or with, great energy and power, ACEY and PIGLOPEY, are the same exact word on the ASTRAL-PLANE, at least in the province Olympia and many of the neighboring provinces of all six directions, around it.







OK, let us wrap up this nightmare bullshit, my Morians and Lessians and any and all Inbetweenians. The original telephone internet was started by myself and some local youngsters that were around a dozen years my junior, in the area of southeastern New Jersey. This is where I spoke to internet on an internet-telephone, that very few know about, but there are a handful of peeps that do, and maybe for fear of prosecution or something, are maintaining their silence about it. It was not totally on the up and up, yet is was not a viloation of any statute that I am aware of. We would all push a few buttons on our telephones that would turn the phone company circuitry into some kind of a link attachment, and even though you would hear the buzz-buzz-buzz loud sounding tones, if you spoke loudly over it, many kids would do this, and began chatting with each other from all over the place, and I know the great AT&T knows about it. It is amusing even further to me, that this was all done by us in 1983 and 1984, and this was years before regular internet chatting or internet at all other than used by science labs, bank and financial institutions, and government systems, and yes, that's been around since my daughter was in diapers, and you'd be shocked at some of the shit that was around that is being kept quiet, for reasons that it would shoot up the credibility of me and Morianity, into the stratosphere. That is the epitome of the NO-NO, as far as WOMO-MILIFORCE/OTAMM is concerned. Ingrid, just her first name, is PCN-671. What ?I said to her when she asked how old I was in early 1984, and I responded with, ''Very very very old'', also is PCN-671. Back then, I was not doing PCN's, you see, this is where Quantum Mechanics gets so good, if you would just ever get a real interest in it. The A and B points in any tow events are locked into atomic space time in their own individualized parallel realities, each on a subatomic frequency that keeps it as its own separateness from all of the others, yet totally cohesive to itself. The time that seems to exist in-between however, is the real magic. They talk a lot about this on documentaries on many of the SCIENCE-CHANNEL shows, and other educational television or internet sources; but I have a bit of an advanced knowledge of this very item that they are all so dam ass mystified by, as I remember my life as LABBER Arthur Jones ZEEJINS. This QUANTUM-FUZZINESS is not, again, something localized in three dimensions, and this is driving the current world peeps of advanced science, nuts as a fruit tree. They cannot see that all of the great forces, and this being just another one of them, like MIND-GRAVITY, is a transdimensional reality. Seeing it this way, they from reading just this much, hopefully are able to begin reexamine their concepts and begin making the leap that allows them to make new experiments and try new ideas in their laboratories, black shellfish pools all notwithstanding, or even banquet tables that I had no Earthly way of knowing were behind closed doors that I never went into in 2010, but did in 2011, at the great Austin Hunt Harvest, at the mighty intersection of Happy, Healthy, Orange, and Twenty-Fifth. I'll give you a tip and a clue, oh mighty lab technicians not in the keyboards from petahell society of 1980-1984. We escape the void by dreaming out and away from it, creating dreamalities. This force is a double motion circulation. It traverses down and out away from void infinity zero dimensional ''existence without interaction'', Mister Mayor Fullmoon; and what it does, is to continue to endlessly try and escape the void, and is why our universes in all of hyperspace keep expanding. Our true nature is the void, or the pullback into this void, and again, here is your gravitation-balance of the MIND, and the way that the sixth-dimension causes things to operate when it drops down lower in the five dimensions of transdimensional hyperspace. This is also why things are attracted to each other and the largest masses always pull the smaller ones towards and eventually into them. Endlessly, we exist, as THE VOID, and we are all doing this, escaping in outward gravity dreams, while in truth, always merely existing inside the gravity of the void truth. This is about as parochially worded as if I just told you how to open a chewing gum wrapper, remove the gum, and chew and enjoy. Still, everything has to begin somewhere, even great Lake-houses and Scylla's, I suppose, even musical as well as roulette enzymeters. What did you say to me, mike McNulty, sir?









OH THERE IS A TON OF SHIT TO GO AND SAY, BUT THAT CAN WAIT, AS CAN HEAVEN, OR SO PEOPLE LOVE TO SAY. WHAT TOTAL FOOLS, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO WAIT FOR SOMETHING A VIGINTILLION TIMES BETTER THAN THE LIFE OF A MILLKION DONALD TRUMP'S THAT LASTS FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER, NUMBSCULLS???????????????????????????? When you see the great Sarah Krassle Almighty for yourself folks, you will remember me and this blog, and you will say to yourself, ''OH SHIT'', just like that cool fat dude on the syfy show does so fucking well, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







DOORS DOORS DOORS, WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING HUMAN LOW LIFE ROACHES I MUST LIVE WITH HERE IN THIS HELL!!!!!!!



5555555555555555555555555555555555555555

No comments:

Post a Comment