Saturday, October 12, 2013

MORIANITY PART 6, CHAPTER 25










MORIANITY PART 6



CHAPTER 25



1:20 ANTE' MERIDIAN, 13 OCTOBER, 2013









OK good folks, let's cut to the chase about the past 60 years, not that this does not connect into the past 60 trillion, but that is not germane to the issue at hand. Many peeps wonder many things about the Mountainpen and the Mountainpen interestingly enough, wonders a lot of things about them, life truly is a quintessential paradox as well as the oxymoron epitome, all wrapped up in one. There is nothing mysterious about me, but there are many mysteries that are all revolving around me, 24-7-365.2422, and a blind quadriplegic patient can see this clearly from a little reading of my various blogs, after winning a marathon race, twirling on his or her face. Nothing is impossible, we all say as a human race. Well NOTHING is very possible, and it actually is everything, weird as that may sound. Out of this nothing is an unfathomable intense desire to escape by creating a something. This process is called, in my Morianity, dreaming out and away from the great truth void as an all oneness collective. It then creates basic concepts and regulations and from there, an entire realm of MIND or thought, but not the way we on Earth think of thought or thinking. Comparing it, even though it is the same thing, other than for magnitude and intensity, we could say one grain of sand verses the entire beach. From this mind realm, we create a slightly larger world than zero-dimensional void, the subatomic, as we humans would see it looking backwards at this wild process. This is what mystics call on occasion, the Astral Plane. From here, we have an inconceivable existence, yet as we go to the trouble to both individualize out of the true oneness of US, as well as interact in a ratio of now having mind equals reality, creating the seemingly real space-time that we again, perceive in reverse while awake and alive as humans; and through al of this, energy is depleted, and we fall asleep off of this plane, and we begin to dream down into a lower truth, and this is called the fifth dimensional hyperspace. This is the magical land of virtually limitless and countless 4-D universes of space-time, each on a slightly different atomic signature of reality. This is why you and I are in our life as us, right now, you as you are reading this, and me as I am typing it. Now I did not plan to be a blogger late in 2005 and as 2006 came into being. I also did not plan to have the Quantum future Group leave that comment on my RATS TATS FOOTBALL blog in October of 2007. As Paul Pedersen, my ex business partner, put it so well, and quite often; ''shit happens''. He is 100% correct. It certainly does. I don't have any more answers or any less answers than any of you. However, some entity somewhere does, and has given it to me over a number of wild years. Our interaction is mysterious, and I will not even start to figure it all out, other than it is a female life form who comes here to this world for short human lives, living amongst us, and has chosen me to create Morianity, and also, has made all the things happen from my father and Einstein rubbing shoulders during the great war, to my buying the Privecode machine, and on an don we could go for months and months without stopping this typing, and still not tell it all. All I can tell you, is that I did not do this, this was done. I am just a Moses, John Denver, and I love's em' young too, and won't lie about it; ROY WASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!























PAGE VIEWS AS OF 10/13/2013------------30,756 ON BLOG STARTED NOVEMBER 2011.

http://www.drunkenhive.blogspot.com/


PROFILE VIEWS AS OF 10/13/2013-----------------------------------------2869




My Photo



*****MARK WAYNE MOHR OF MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3*****







''I am sort of like a Moses'', to quote the late and great folk singer of yesteryear, Mister John Lovezemyoung Denver, of the great awesome and seemingly quite troubled since the nineties came rolling in, Color Red, Native Tribe translated to our wonderful state called, DUH, yes you got it peeps, COLORADO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












If ever I needed
your help my beautiful teen queen, it is now Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle, my endless love. Y have U forsaken me and my 61st grampa's uncle? I am truly sorry about all that I do, but I am in a giant war, that I did not start.







About Me


My Photo




theansweristheqyuestion
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness




PROFILE VIEWS AS OF 12 OCTOBER, 2013---------2869


























The real power here is that the long text message is here, but the yellow message is not on the net.

"HELP"


1 Comment - Show Original Post


MOUNTAINPEN, THE EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY WILL INVITE YOU INTO THE FOLD IN TWO YEARS, FOR NOW, THIS WAS SENT TO YOU BY US, WHO CONTROL MANY FOLKS WHO THINK THEY ARE AWAKE AND IN CONTROL OF THEIR LIFE-CARS, JUST AS YOUR 1983, OTHER COPYRIGHTED SONG STATES QUITE WELL. KEEP IN TOUCH FOR NOW WITH US VIA THE UNITED STATES COPYRIGHT OFFICE, AND WE WILL HANDLE THE CIA, FBI, AND NSA, AND OTHER BLACK FILE AGENCIES. WE ARE IN CONTROL OF THIS PLANET, NO ONE ELSE. SO READ AND ENJOY THIS TINY LITTLE SMATTERING OF INFORMATION.



1 – 1 of 1

Blogger Michael said...
"Varo Edition"

THE CASE FOR THE

UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT
BY M. K. JESSUP

Transcribed by The Quantum Future Group Castelnau-Barbarens, France 2003

10 years later, I just happened to stumble onto this comment on October 12 of 2013, on this Columbus Day weekend, we all know about Columbus and we sure know about Yogi Coincidences Berra the sportscaster.


No peeps, it no longer is this chapter or this date:

MORIANITY PART 6, CHAPTER NUMBER 24, YO!

HALF PAST TWO, 12 OCTOBER, 2013, SATURDAY.



IT CERTAINLY IS NO LONGER THIS DATE ALSO!!!


Thursday, October 25, 2007 (REPRINTED PASTE).


DATFILE 00000XI BLOG #28


Rats, Tats, and Playing Real Football (NON-Eagles) that is, BLOG #28
Prior Blogging Datfile 00000X was Blog #27, forgot to enter this.
DATFILE 00000XI,
WAYWINY, JEMI??????????







Now the mysterious gravity shit, wow, they stay blind forever, Stacey my long haired love, don't they, Mark L&O Bruner, YO???????????????? Jeese Louise Surfer Fonty. The long and the short of gravity is that MIND or the D-6 (the sixth dimension), is what creates the lower dimension that contains this gargantuan hyperspace of so very many parallel universes. Prison is supposed to punish. Why? Because it keeps us inside ourself. Sit still a minute, now another, now another, and tell me you don't feel that boxed in feeling. YOU ARE GRAVITY. You are MIND, MIND is gravity. If anyone wants the truth that so far no one seems to have a clue about, even my dad and his park pal, and all of you out here, you need to stay tuned to Morianity, and you need to contact the Public Broadcasting Network and tell them to air the wonderful show about the ''SIDEWALK SCIENTIST'' again. Tape it, watch it 10 times, maybe he will help you to GET IT,as so far, my dumb words can't seem to awaken a fucking soul. When you awaken, gravity is under your total control, diner rotisserie's and swimmer lanes, and all of it. But that is the beginning. There is a quintillion other cool ass things that are part of realizing what is going on. So stay dumb, or climb on board, and get ready to be a real MORIAN. If you invited me into the ESS in 2009, then was that what my wonderful daughter was going to tell me on the phone if I had just returned from the Walmart Store an hour earlier that day four years ago?????????????????? Wow, I never heard you so depressed in my entire life. If I caused any of this, wonderful one, I am so so so so sorry!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment