Friday, October 4, 2013

MORIANITY PART 6, CHAPTER 15, MOUNTAINPEN-NEBNOOSHOO BLOGS










MORIANITY PART 6, CHAPTER 15





7:42 AM-EDST, 4 OCTOBER, 2013







I am under a gigantic sky and CHEMTRAIL SIEGE this Friday fucking morning, here in FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.



I was awakened from nightmares the past two nights that were so bad that I had to run to turn on a light. Today however, my health was also struck far worse than the usual last days. My throat feels as if someone has put lots of tiny nails down my mouth and made me swallow.



A super REVENGE BLOG WILL COME LATER ON TODAY, FOR THIS HORRENDOUS MONSTER ASS ATTACK ON ME BY THE WOMO-MILITUFORCE, but for now I simply need to report it the readers. For those that like to post shit to social media accounts, you need to get here, and take all the photos that can you can. No doubt exists in my turd chewing mind folks, that this day for me will be none other than another super rotten fucking BOTBAR!



This mother fucking shit all began on August 15, 1986. It is real and not imagined. The world was one way for all of my human life, and then, BOOM, I awoke into this total H-E-L-L!


No comments:

Post a Comment