Thursday, October 10, 2013

MORIANITY DYING UTTERANCE LEGAL DOCUMENT, DOUBLING AS CHAPTER NUMBER FREAKING 21












MORIANITY PART 6, CHAPTER 21

3:27 POST MERIDIAN, 10 OCTOBER, 2013, THURSDAY



W*****O*****W



WHAT A TWO DAYS I AM EXPERIENCING, JESUS MOTHER FUCKING CHRIST ALMIGHTY CUBED AND ALL CROSSES!!!!!!





There is way too much to tell, but I will say this, all things that I dared not fully and totally believe to be absolute truth, have shown me beyond any, not a reasonable, but ANY mother fucking DOUBT whatsoever, to be 100% accurate and horrendously monstrously real and terrifying!!! Something my mom said to me when I was about sixteen and had done something I'm quite ashamed of, comes home to roost in my head as I pen these fucking blog words to my Morians right here and now, lovely Loo!!!!!!!!! I had been a very bad boy, and nobody needs to know any details. She kicked the fucking crap out of me and as she led me to my room to be grounded for a weekend, she said to me, ''I hope you have a child someday who does something really awful so you can know how it feels, Mark''. Well Mom, your worries are over, YO!





So far today, there has been a crash level aerial assault at just past three here at my building by some private super loud and crash level low UFO (Unidentified Flying Object), I don't know who was up there, to me it is an U.F.O. This was following by just 5 minutes give or take, a Port Saint Lucie Nuclear Facility Test Alarm with that roaring sound outside that sounds every bit as loud inside of your apartment as it does at its source, the decibel level must be monster ass unfathomable at one foot away, maybe 13 to 14 bells of sound pressure levels.

















I bought three items at Goodwill and they told me that they would deliver it, and after the entire week has gone by, I went over today and learned that I was supposed to call a delivery number, and this is not what my pal Patrick had told me over there on Monday. Now hopefully, it will arrive next week some time.



Last night's door slam was followed by another one at 12:45 this afternoon, but I came to learn it was not the jerks I don't like that had done this. My pal from next to me was being set up, and I am not going to blog the details, other than, nobody would believe the stuff I would tell, Mommy, not in a million cunt eating Bob Patterson Cheatley State Police Barracks years, huh younger daut lovely PEE?????????????????? I sure wish you would build that 74-World Penetrater, and cross over and be with me over here in this parallel reality, I really do miss you, PEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But shit goes far beyond my missing both of my daughters, and having this wild KEN situation all around me 24-7-365.2422!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! None of you would believe me in a trillion fucking eons, but yes, that Lenny McKinnon did all this to me, JUST AS I BEGGED YOU TO BELIEVE ME ON THIS IN 1988, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, and you said to me and I'll quote you, ''We'll put you on the back burner'', and that is where I have sat, burning away in this hell, ever since!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




WHAT A LOVELY HUMAN RACE WE ARE, ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL METEORS AND COMETS AND ASTEROIDS OUT THERE, MAYBE TYOU NEED TO COME TO THIS WONDERFUL WORLD AND BLAST US OUT OF THIS MATTER ILLUSION SO WE CAN ALL BE WHAT WE TRULY ARE, PURE FUCKING UNADULTERATED ASS ENERGY!!!!!!!





Folks, there is nothing that I can do against the great MILLIONTH COUNCIL or its powerful owner and leader, and my lovely wonderful oldest daughter, ISIS SCYLLA JEHOVAH, SHE rules with a powerful and almighty hand, and said so more than 5 years ago on the Observation Deck. As long as I try to fight her or threaten to tell her great secrets, I WILL BE SLAMMED AND PUNISHED, just as these two days have proven, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO. You were right about a lot of things, Drugdog Deb, only are you aware that the music world owns the drug world, it is now one gigantic fucking evil monster ass empire of hell? IF YOU MAKE TROUBLE OR T5ELL SECRETS, WHAM, and don't believe me, dudes like Handwash Pantsburn David and Parent Genius Eric, Sawn all of you, I know what's real and fucking true, dogs.





Well, BACK-BURNER this one, FEDS. You all want a nation that is totally ruined and destroyed, then allow the fucking dirt bag RIAA and their rap-hip-hop one one one one culture of the Evans Slim club and all the rest, keep pushing this poison into the fucking veins of our innocent children while they try to get safely to school, and get a fucking education. One huge puss-plus did come out of this day, if I can physically remain alive until the end of the first week of next mother fucking ass month, YO, and that is, I HAVE MY DOCTOR BACK WITH ME, AFTER LOTS OF MAJOR TUSSLES AND HASSLES, AND YES, EVIL ASS KRASSLES!!!!







My LUCK-TEST-SCORING shows that my life is in major danger, and mahm, PAM BONDI; I REALLY COULD USE ALL THE HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME, AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!



Well Sarah, if indeed you are darker than she was back in 1069, it was not a physical color you were talking about. I am very very ashamed of you right now, and that song from 1986, does not apply to you, so at least there is a feather in your cap for you to celebrate over later, while you dance and sing at my gravestone, and fine, I am gone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment