Tuesday, October 15, 2013

MORIANITY PART 6, CHAPTER 27










MORIANITY PART 6

CHAPTER 27, ELECTRICAL #

1:23 POST MERIDIAN, 15 OCTOBER, 2013





I AM GETTING A MAJOR ASS HACK ON THE COMPUTER, AGAIN; FBI, AND OTHERS OUT HERE; ON MY SIDE OF THIS FIGHT.





For those interested, the Comcast Cable is a much better deal than the AT&T. I have a lot of interference since going wireless, and they claim it cannot be breached, but all the time, I get peeps parking outside my window with a small cellphone or tablet and they are pirating my AT&T signal. They claim this cannot be done, but when someone is selling you something, they will claim anything. I never said I was not hacked while with Comcast, but it was different. This is definitely a pirating of my signal. I have become computer literate enough to know what causes what, and how I need to boot off and back on again, sometimes as much as twice, to kick these illegal fucking bastards of my legally paid for system. Peeps that do this have a name besides a lot of curse word names. They are the ENTITLED peeps, those who feel the world and everyone in it owes them a living, and they can just go do whatever the mother fucking ell they so please, and screw all of us out here trying to survive doing it the right way, and barely scrape by and stay one inch ahead of our bills, most of the time. No, these cock suckers want it all, and to them, it is there total right to steal from the honest, all that they can. Their motto is if you can get away with something, then that something belongs to them. That is how the price works in the minds of the 'entitled'. If I can get it one way or the other, it's mine. All I wanted to do was to get onto my weather-bug-APP and check the weather out. Forgive me for breathing the mother fucking air, you dirty rotten criminals. Where are you when I need you, State Police, Fort Pierce Police, etcetera??? My life is beyond fucking hell squared, please don't allow them to make me suffer so bad I take my life. THIS IS WHY THIS DIRT BAG DOW JONES WILL NEVER STOP THIS ENDLESS BULL RALLY, OVER 30 YEARS NOW, USING THE ICPE TECK OF HURTING ME TO MAKE THEM PROSPER, IT IS SO TOTALLY FUCKING UNFAIR, and not a fucking cunt soul will listen and believe, even the same folks who scream UFO and Aliens!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment