Tuesday, May 21, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER LXXXIV












MORIANITY PART V





CHAPTER LXXXIV







Two in the morning, 21 May in twenty-ten.

Tuesday, here in Fort Pierce, Florida on another really nasty mother fucking SUPER ASS BOTBAR!







Well people, this will be a WHOPPER TODAY, and you may quote any of three people here, Professor Pepperwinkle on the original high phone bill Superman show, President Obama, and then finally, little old nobody me, Mountainpen.



I am not going to entertain you all with huge fonts, super wild stupid swearing, or anything else like a blog over filled with brah's and bro's and bree's and yo's. You will do yourself an extreme disfavor if you skip it however, and you just go ahead and do this at your free will and choice, both WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE and tiny group mingled in, known as my Morians (BELIEVERS in my truths, for the most part or perhaps entirely). I am holding at a MPB-40% as of yesterday's horrendous emmereffing day that will close out when I finish this blog, post it up, and go to 'sleep', as mortal world residents would call the experience. But this blog will contain quite a bit of tattle tailing and powerful stuff, ignore it at your own potential funeral somewhere down the dimly lit road, good kind folks, whoever you are, as frankly, Mister Rett Butler, I do not care about those details, or for that matter, Congressman Andrews, whether the city or the river, ran away with my mind, or whether or not I have been lost in time, all these dam years, sir. I will open by telling you that I knew I would get clobbered on my dam systems-roulette tonight, and was not disappointed a small fraction, losing 26 and a half emmereffing units. You can expect the DOW JONES INDUSTRIALS to rise on tomorrow's markets, somewhere between 250 and 600 points, and you can bank on it folks, I PROMISE YOU, LOVELY MO! Yes, I played five games, and got clocked, mostly on the final game, as before that, I was only down three units, and was stupid, and could not see the freaking writing on the wall as clear as Johnny Clariton 1-2-3 ripoffs Lovernash, and merely quit at this small loss for the day, knowing fully well, it could only do a Howard Solomon Busted Eardrum, or an anti-dice, or whatever, but real followers need not force me to spell out the appropriate five letter word that starts with a 'W', and ends with an 'E', no rabbits, no Mike McNulty's, sorry, no time tonight. There's too much to rock chucking say and I do not wish to type all throughout the night. You will get your mind blown, unless you do not want to, and have joined the two great world renown clubs, the Missourians Club and the GWPOS CLUB, either or, or both; makes little difference. The days of my doing security detail out in my car, at the Cifaloglio place, comes to mind. The greatest system in the universe could be used, but if I was being dive bombed by WOMO ENEMY AIR STRIKES, abnd the skies were filled yo the brim with nasty ass chemtrails, making me ill and causing me to crap myself many times; there is no way I could ever win. The weak link in the system I am currently using is an over abundance of house vig numbers as well as the evil-side-doubleton pattern, as one pattern wins, and the other one destroys the system, and when it comes in, it comes in with a vengeance, and you can play the dam wheel forever, and it will only change if you do the unthinkable and try betting against the system, as that inside the quantum foam of real true reality, makes the system then start to work, and the bad patterns go away. BUT, you still lose, either way you play the game,literally, and figuratively. I got both hits tonight, clocked by runt slapping green numbers or the house vig, as well as that one pattern that kills and seems to remain endlessly unless you quit that wheel, and this is the evil-side-doubleton pattern. This has a twin side that makes a killing, as do strings and alternates, but this one pattern type, will wipe out this particular gaming betting system, I promise. So why does the one pattern come out so vigorously, tenaciously, obstinately, and regularly, and by that I mean you can set your watch to it if you are me, as all super attacks will eventually bring the one pattern that just will not quit, and really wipes me out, and I can count the truck on it, folks. This was a serious botbar day, and I am five for seven now, in other words only 5-non-botbar days were in the last seven days total, and for the month, I am now 12 botbar days for the 20 days of May so friggin' far, good people. I did speak to Debbie Marotto, but it is merely a futile expenditure of energy. No on else complains, and the architecture of the system is why. Don't ask me the details, it is too lengthy. Being across from these bastard scum bags, only I get the full brunt of their evil wickedness, and unless others complain, no one will ever help me. You see, this is proof that I do not count in this world one tiny bit. No one gives a blasted dam if I live or die, not one soul, and so, I do not care one bit about this world, and it can go blow up right now, and that is just fine with me. Do you want honesty or deception, from this blogger. You're the one reading my words, do you want them to just be a bunch of pretty sounding lies? Now let me begin to break down this horrible botbar day for you, my believers. It started with hearing a loud aerial vessel outside, I am sure of it. Now the rest of the entire day was air free for me, nothing out of the ordinary, once I went out to do an errand or two, and boy will we explore what happened to me, good folks, and really, if you are not sitting down, I strongly urge you to do so before reading further along. If you do not and you hit you head when you fall down, please don't blame me, as I TOLD YOU!











After the air sound, while I was reading some of my stuff on the computer, and after being up and awake a short time, arising around quarter past eleven or so yesterday morning; the evil mother fuckin g neighbors across from me began their BING BANG BONG BOOMING of doors, over and over and over again, FORT PIERCE POLICE DEPARTMENT AND NARCOTICS DIVISION! I was going to go out later on in the afternoon, but it was as though the forces of Misses 1969 Marola, and her 'MUST HAVE ME DO THE SCHOOL PLAY' ON MEMORIAL DAY, stuff all over again; that put me on some perfect cosmic schedule, just as it did back then, to be on Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City, at a perfectly timed minute and second, so as to witness and experience something; and this time, it was again, all done for me to be someplace, and witness another awesome something; and so let me now get to all of that. First I spoke to my Resident Manager, after returning from my errands, and not initially. All I did was take out my trash and throw it down the chute on my floor near the elevators, even my mail was not checked and received by me, until I returned back to the building. I wanted to get up to the HARVEST, and see my old pal, JASPER. I was not going to rest, until I told him a very horrible thing that Mikey had accused him of, with no evidence or real good reason whatsoever, and we will not get into it all, although, the local television reporters may know just exactly what is being talked about here right now on this blog. I never agreed with him about this, and did not like it when he did all that trash talking, but only after he totally screwed me over and vanished, was I boiling mad, and decided a few days ago that indeed, I would retaliate and tell Jasper how he has been trash talking his reputation all over town, and he has, and then Jasper told me, he is aware that someone in fact was spreading that around, and he was quite appreciative to learn that it was Mikey. I only rat out rats that deserve it. Only if you hurt me will I rat you out on something, really hurt me, and fior no good dam ass reason. If I see something that is none of my business,m I walk on and that is that. I have seen and witnessed enough things in my life to write a billion essays on it, but again, I stress that I am not a rat. A rat does this. I do not really tattle-tail, I just feel that when someone does me real friggin' wrong, then they deserve a little payback, and if most people are honest with themselves, they will tell me they agree with me. Now I mean this people, be sitting down for what I'll tell you next, L-4.











I did not purchase one single item at the Harvest Store back yesterday, Monday, and I may have indeed needed a few snacks, some cookies and crackers and stuff that normally would cost 30 bucks, that you can get for about 5 bucks there, just because the stuff may be a month [past expiration dates. 4:5, the stuff is fresh and good, so risking 5 dollars and usually coming up a winner, does not bother me at all. I mean they sell limeade and lemonade for 5-9 bucks for 6 gallons or 12 half-gallon cartons. It is not always in the cooler, many times just apple juice or orange juice is there, and I am only a grape juice and lime and lemon drinker. Still, I only had telling Jasper what I told him, on my mind, and I did, and things seemed to be getting better on the day until I got down the mother freaking road about 2 blocks. There would never be a real need for a dam cop or a dam law, if everyone had my conscience, and upbringing; and try as I might not to brag; I am a gentleman when I am outside my door. I don't curse or rarely, and never around women and children; and I watch my manners, and act refined. I don't put on airs or the dog, or any of that. I don't go 'dahhling', and use nine syllable words or try showing off or bragging about my Huntington family. Nobody knows me, and I try to keep it all that way, other than for screaming out online about my life and the injustices involved, and the people involved as well, that I feel totally, are causing it all, and are totally responsible for it all. I am not all that shy on my blogs, nor am I sorry. But outside my door in the real world, I behave my freaking self. I never ever look at girls, I never ever do anything wrong or illegal. Women always bothered me all my life, not the other way around. Now that I am old and ugly, most of the time, this has lessened, praise the gods!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes, I got down the road a few blocks, and my conscience started bothering me real ass fucking bad, good people. I know I shouldn't have ratted the bastard out. He really hurt me, the mother fucker. Still, is that any reason or excuse for me to be no better than him, by my behavior being rotten and shitty? The answer of course is an unequivocal NO. I still feel way more terrible and guilty than I feel compensated or relieved or avenged. I was brought up by a very good mother, praise the gods, and all though I did not believe all her religious horse shit 100%, I have come to know that there is something out there beyond any and all human reasoning, as I have experienced a lifetime of shit that proves and verifies this totally, and could witness in any and every church on this planet!!!!!!!!!! But it gets way way way freaking better than this, so hold onto your big ugly hat, Mister McGraw, you bumpkin! Wow what an ego bruise for him, Microsoft. Let me move on now.














Feeling about three feet tall, 25 inches less than I really am, there I was in my car, now heading away from the Harvest Store, and towards the PUBLIX GROCERY STORE in town, on Route-1 or the (Federal Highway), same thing. Mikey goes to this store and this mini-mall a lot, and banks at the bank there as well, and I know all that from back when I was helping him to do his errands after he had just left the Lawnwood Hospital here in town, and after he was recuperating from his surgical procedure for his hernia problems. I spotted him walking towards one of the stores that was perhaps half a dozen stores to the north of the Publix, in this very large mini-mall area. He has a walk that no one else in this world has, and is very slender and I know him from the front as well as the back like I know the back of my hands. I slowly crept up on him, as you need to drive slowly in a mini-mall anyway, and I managed to get ahead of him abnd look both ways before making a right turn to head closer to a parking area for the Publix Customers, but I looked back with my eyes in the rear view mirror, and get ready folks, and this is gospel truth so help me, I swear this under penalty of libel, perjury, slander, and any criminal maliciousness whatsoever, as well as on the Almighty Goddess Herself, SSJKK, (Sarah-Stacey Krassle), Queen of the Astral plane. Not only was it Mikey, but he colored his hair and changed the style of it, it is totally yellow blond, and he has totally different eyegklasses as well. I have known this mid sixtyish man fior the entire time I have lived down here in florida, as he always was working the fronbt desk of the HARVEST, and I went there for help when I first got into town, on advice from the landlady of the RV-PARK, the Manatee RV Park, also on Route-1, in the white City section of town, at the opposite corner from where the Harvest place is, as they are yup in the north-west, and White City is down in the south-east corner of this large 7 mile square town area of nearly 50 square miles. This man would never under any ordinary circumstances, ever do anything one tenth as absurd as dying his hair bright yellow, altering his appearance entirely, and yes, even his style of dress was day and night difference, from what I knew all that time that I knew this man. Dick Wolf and Donald Trump, and all their pals could not say it better, and they did say it over and over, right there on the television broadcast, during many airings of the greatest law show ever, surpassing even the once all time great PERRY MASON, and I quote them, with their permission hopefully; “YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS KIND OF STUFF UP”. Then again, you cannot make up 1969, 1974, 1980, and shall I really bother to go on, ladies and gentlemen? Anyone able to make up something even close to MORIANITY, well, I would bow down to them as I would the freaking Almighty. So boweth not down to me folks, as I am not worthy, I did not make any of this up, nor would I have one thousandth of the sufficient amount of talent to indeed do so, and when I'm accused of this, it is quite a boost to my little tiny nobody worthless ego!







Before I take us still onward, I will tell you what GAGA kitty and I discussed, two little Q&A deals, that you may be interested in hearing about.







Why is this sudden super super super DEATH-SIEGE, on me, beginning on Tuesday, May the fourteenth, that has as of now, brought me 5 super botbar days out of the last seven days and bringing me now to a major monster 40% Magnetic Percentage Botbar (MPB)?



MEOW-MEOW-MEOW-MEOW, AND NO PIANO SONGS, PCN-981.



Why did the Almighty SSJKK show me her demise in a parallel universe, right before this middle Mat 2013 death period in my life, and tell me that she is not planning to leave her great city that much longer to come here?



MEOW-MEOW-MEOW-MEOW, AND NO PIANO SONGS, PCN-352.



S don't fucking dare list the shit, people, but you should know a lot of these match list items, and you can figure some more out on your own, and always feel free to comment and tell me some new ones, I will not act all ignorant and stupid like I did last time someone posted a video on my blog. Nobody ever tells me shit, and I do not know that peeps do this online, I am fucking old YO, and dumb as fucking ass hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE PITY ON ME! God Almighty, that is more than dirt fucking bag Jane F. is ever going to after wrecking my life 20 years ago at the fucking Atlanta, Georgia, USA Ballpark that horrible monster ass night with that zoom in ones display, and now it is again, mother fucking page eleven of eleven, so let me try and compensate here, please. TANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5555555555555555555555, PUSS 555555555, CRIMES 555555555555555555555555, DIVIDED CRY 5555555555; IS EQUAL TO WHO FUCKING BUNT-TAPPING CARES. LET ME LOOK AT THESE NICE, NO, NOT ONES, BUT FIVES; DO YOU SEE THE POWER OF THE WOMO ENEMY, AND THEIR DIRT BAG FUCKING ETTOS YET, BELIEVERS?????????????? They made me type, 'those lovely ones', that is a MIND-HACK, and it is done with real POWER, Patty Jane Greatnecks!!!!!!!!!!!!



So aim those magical bullets at me at your wonderful bully bar, Robert, the old Morianity-Foundation Website, displayed a total proof of your transdimensional abilities in many various ways, on that October day back in filthy OHM-6! I tried putting a comma, after the green word 'ME' and it hacked out a lot of stuff, so I hit the undo last thing key, and cannot place a comma where it needs to go. This is the power of daring to talk about crossing over the Amtrak or the Chappaquiddick Bridge, good believers.



MAGNESONIC, I NEED MAJOR HELP AND MAJOR STRIKES AGAINST MY ENEMIES, ALL ORDERS, ALL TECKS, ALL COMMANDS, DO IT, DO NOT SPARE THESE DIRT BAGS, SO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, AND EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, AND S-------T-------O-------P! I have decided to tell lots of other things at a later time, pillow talking daddy of Star Trek-74. END TRANSMISSION!

No comments:

Post a Comment