Sunday, May 12, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER LXXV, KING NEBNOOSHOO MOUNTAINPEN AND HIS ENDLESS WOES


MORIANITY PART FIVE, CHAPTER 00075





4:56 AM-EDST, 12 MAY, 2013, SUNDAY







My computer clock was hacked again, and I do not report each incident, probably three times now it has happened without my mentioning it on a blog, yesterday's news, but then, many say that what MORIANITY is all about, and in some respects, they are totally correct. But then Christianity was meant for the first millenniums, and that is way more into yesterdays new, yet again, still connects into an endless present, just as does the re-write of some of it here now in M-3. Even I had no idea about some of these incredible details, back in 1995, when I was 'led' to begin this project, mister 'Smith Leigh Moroni Cadillac'. WOW!









I said recently that I may not think something is significant, or that it's too mundane to be added to these texts FOR THE RECORD, 29 YEARS AFTER ANOTHER FOR THE RECORD. Still, and then realized not long ago at all, that who am I, GOD? Well, I know this job was filled some time ago, Detective Green, YO, BRO, so the answer here is an unequivocal NO. I took for granted that a few things would just be accepted in the minds of anyone reading these words, what a fucking asshole fool I have come to learn that I truly am, times a trillion to the power of ninety. There is so much fucking bullshit going on all over this universe, and the greater reality surrounding that; that it would require a blog lasting for vigintillions of millennia, to tell it all maybe one lousy ass percent. So let me sort of get real fucking ass babyish and not worry about how things may appear, as it is only important that I know what is going on with some of this dam ass shit for right fucking now, YO YO YO YO!!! First, this is the seventeenth anniversary of the day I wrote the song called, “SARAH”, just in case anyone alive could give even half of a fucking stinky turd oh yes, good old May 12, 1996, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Mike McNulty (MMCN-1971). Gee. Aniwho, this is piss next to some other shit I feel compelled to quickly just tell it and be mother fucking all done with it, once and for all, other than for maybe discussing other details around it on later writings, but it seems that certain things need to be analyzed and examined with terrific fucking scrutiny before the fullness of everything comes clearly to mind, in many and even the extreme majority of cases, with anything in this god dam miserable ass world of woe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am about to talk about a very hush hush medically kept discussion on SLEEP-WALKERS, AKA somnambulist-folks, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.



















Folks, there are things not talked about for many many mother fucking reasons on this rotten Earth, and in all societies of the world, in all times in human fucking ass history; for reasons that benefit as always, a small few chosen representatives of cosmic owners; called World Owners, by me, as this term seems to fucking fit, ''in my mind'' to quote my wonderful yacht cousin the late, Sir Heinz Gottwald, of Babylon, New York; real ass dam good. Adding Milituforce Otammites after World Owners, we get the abbreviated and often used in MORIANITY, the WOMO. But all that piss drinking junk aside my wonderful believers, it is time, as Barnabas of Dark Shadows put it so well in early 1970, to get a little truth out of the way, even though it may even stretch the minds of believers in morianity to a limit they are bot ready to freaking ass cross over into, no pun meant. There really are five dimensions and we really do interact while awake, in only three of them, and this is why humans are awake three fifths of their life, and in the other two fifths, they are in those other two lovely and quite mysterious dimensions of every much of a reality. There are places in this entire fifth dimension or in hyperspace containing all of the things that result from a MIND SIGNAL sent down from even yet one dimension above this one, the sixth; and not all of it makes perfect sense to all of us living here right now and reading these blogs. Still, I have no choice but to try and clarify a few quick points, I wanted to add 'simple' after the word of quick, but you may not agree with me on that, therefore out of respect for my viewers, I will not do so. Most of you that have followed Morianity for any length of time, have been told about TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS, and how this fits into what I am saying so far in this blog right now. Some have come to understand that we become exploratrons as sleepers and dreamers, and whether or not you choose to believe my words are true as a very select few do, even a few who hate me right now, but they know I am for real, and this is all true, but moving this right along; just because perhaps none of us and me included, are real advanced TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS, this does not mean that one out of endless countless bazillions of our doppelgangers in the full hyperspace, are not, and just as the old time travel theorists love to always say, and it is not something easily dismissible, “As long as the technology is discovered before the end of time, then time travel is both real, and part of our time right now”. If you think for a minute on that, and examine it and cogitate about it for however long it takes you for a light to flash on inside your Britney brains, TV or no TV, ambulance drivers in World War 2 all notwithstanding here; you will indeed see a lot of both of these truths, the time travel one that I did not make up, along with what I have said here as well, YO!! Wow folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In other freaking words, as long as one part of our 5-D beingness, is this advanced, then our entire being collectively, is kind of a TYPE-3-EXPT in stasis, if no better way of seeing this truth can be achieved. Again, another WOW. This is just like the revelation given to me by an unnamed person not long ago at all, regarding my dream-music, and explaining how dangerous the “YBCO” tune is, even if it does not contain the harmony track, possibly. At first, the original, “GITYA” tune from 1983 would not be, but as with my LIFE-CHARTS, as explained upon numerous occasion, once I started them, my days are rated in ones through fives every day until I am dead as the me who I am right now, whether I consciously rate these days or not, it is quantized in a magical and quite mysterious quantum foam, that contains all of the half alive and half dead cats in the cosmos as well, excluding Professor Gaukauk of course, WEEEE, time, MMCN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Now before signing off, try and see the full punching poser of what has just been told. I know the Missourians Club will see this perhaps as my best cop-out yet for all my screwed up belief systems, and they would be as they are on so many occasions, totally wet in the head and wrong, but still, Lenny, are entitled, as is Mashell Daniels at RPL Studios in 1980, to their freaking opinions, as am I, time again, MMCN, if you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What I'm saying ladies and gentlemen, is indeed simple, and you do not have to believe it, but all logic insists that it is fully completely true and accurate, and their real mathematical formulas that prove these extra dimensions that parallel our 3-d reality do in fact exist, so just ignore me if you like, and go to any local college, and ask to discuss this with a physics professor and they will tell you that much of this shit is true and factually verified mathematically, YO YO YO YO YO!!!!! Taking this now down to a lowest common denominator and real simple few sentences, would go like this, believers, and others from Missouri. I never ever intended to say or to mean, that every single thing claimed in morianity is coming from the people in our localized reality, but because so much powerful fucking ass shit fits together and so much shit has been done to wipe me out, especially each and every time with a clockwork Swiss precision, that I try and expose these truths to the world, just as UFO-BUFFS of the past tried exposing their stuff throughout lots of recent history; look what the fucking shit keeps happening, I mean really people, can you believe in your fucking ass heart of all hearts, that first, anyone alive, me, Patterson, Dream Works, anyone, anywhere, could make up anything; that is this fantastic, as these blogs of nearly 7 and a half fucking years? Then I must move to the next question that cannot help but arise like a teenaged boy's prick when three naked young honies are in his bedroom. Why would all the people in some huge twisted group of about 2500 beyond outlandishly distantly related cousins that you will never prove through Ancestry Dot Com, and can only be ascertained through the Church of the Mormons and my pals the Hairs, a while back, but why, 'why Jimmy why', are all these peeps acting the way they are, doing the things that they are, and I could go on and on, and this is exactly what many many of my blogs are doing, unfortunately, with little positive results for poor old pathetic mother fucking little old cursed victim ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If all you want to look at is Ann and Dawn King and Robert McGuire, eliminating about 90+% of other powerful shit, we could not miss this reality and this pattern of bizarre behavior against me with these twisted fucked up lovelies. They destroyed and ruined my entire life, AND THEY ARE NOT DONE WITH ME,not by a long shot, Mister Super Perry White Louigee Hangups Kent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W---O---W, does this asshole ever forget anything? DUH, that may be what eventually sinks WOMO's dam ship, YO, time again if you want to, Mike McNulty, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.



Look great folks, I never said in three dimensions, all these wonderful persons have done all these things, but you cannot go dismissing stuff and living in the caves forever, not when Morianity has come along so fucking ass faithfully now, and explained all this great shit to the dam human race for so long, and it does have validity. I have posted the hate-page on me, I have posted a record of my song copyrights, what do you want, Roseanne? Yeah, I know! DUH!

No comments:

Post a Comment