Thursday, May 9, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER LXXII, KING NEBNOOSHOO MOUNTAINPEN'S BLOGS OF MORIANITY FOUNDATION










MORIANITY PART FIVE








YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER, TUNE FROM 1983



NEW 2012 LYRICS TO FOLLOW THE HARMONY MUSIC



TRACK ALONG WITH: Only the opening title words are real.

THIS IS CHAPTER NUMBER 00072, BELIEVERS.

MISS WHORE BITCH FONDA AM, MAY 10, 2013, I AM MOTHER FUCKING TOTALLY ASS SCREWED NOW, FOLKS!



I will not kid around about it folks, it is time to let you know that from now on, until further notice, I do not have time or ability due to circumstances beyond my control, to do anything except for telling short and sweet EVERYTHINGS, I will not leave out the smallest and most minute detail, as I may think it may be insignificant, just as I did not realize that YBCO is indeed going to have powerful transdimensional effects as any and all of my other TD songs and not trucks, do as well. I cannot be so on top of it as I would like to believe, believers, sorry, I AM exactly what Bruce Pennock accused me of in 1973, and no more and no less, in-between cheated Monopoly games, “HUMAN, AND NOT PERFECT”! No flowery words, no nothing, Diana, and speaking NOT ODF of, you hack ass bastard, I wish to thank my lovely lightning for coming around quite a few nights in a row that I was too up set and screwed up to mention, back at the time. THANK U BABY-BLOND!















There are four things to tell, and then before I get into them, let me just say that during the past two very bad botbar days, I managed to make two units each day in my systems roulette, and it would have been more like a total of 7 units instead of four, but I was clobbered and clocked with the house numbers of zero and double zero. Also, I asked GAGA CAT some questions using a playing card deck, as was explained in earlier chapters and parts of this MORIANITY, and will be re-told again later on for those that need to hear it again, just as I'll never stop repeating discussing the Patricia Hollister days of Steve and the Fascitar, and along these lines, even though it has all been told on prior blogs. I cannot chance the reality that many new possible viewers will only come to know these things if I re-tell them, and so, I will. But the GAGA-CAT can wait, as the four quick short and sweet MUST-TELLS are more urgent.















First, I decided to tattle tail to the AT&T on the recent stuff that has been happening to me, echo sounds, loud squeals and screeches, the disconnects, the fact that I never received their May billing statement, and even reminded them of the old days and who I am without getting too specific so I would end up with my head on a pike or my throat being incredibly hickey struck,which leads to another one of the tells. About a week ago, I awoke after about two hours of sleep, around 5 in the morning give or take, to a terrible pain in the neck as though indeed, Roseann Delaney had just been in here and it was 1969 and Brad Bushes all over again to the very day give or take a couple. I was too petrified to move, and I fell right back to sleep. I know it was NO DREAM, Demi Moore Lucci and other fathers and padre's, and IT HAPPENED, yet 5 more hours later when I awoke again to bright daylight, there was no pain, no hickey or bite marks, and again, Diana Brewster Macintosh Secrets of 1984, WOW good old endless 1984 secrets and lab techs, “NO NOTHING”! Another TELL is as follows, believers. I turned the television to the side so I could watch it from where I normally sit at the computer and the corner in the room here you have heard me label as the northeast. This was at a few minutes shy of nine on Wednesday night, as I was going to watch “L&O-SVU” on TV, and just for the sake of experimentation, wondered if sitting where time runs slower, would have an effect on me, in like manner to many times, until I sit over here, my mind is a total blank on many of the things that I have recently blogged about. Sure enough, the second the police woman was shot, I totally knew I had seen this episode before. All throughout the show, I was like 5 minutes ahead, remembering it all before it happened, only 5 minutes or so, not as though a real re-run would be remembered and re-watched just for fun. It was not dejavoo or whatever other nonsense people talk about. It was b because I was sitting in a part of this room that was not in regular moving time with the television broadcast received through a television set. Why the cunt lapping SPELL-CHECKER does not recognize the word or help you spell it when spelled as it is sounded out, DEJAVOO, is beyond me, but as I said, this Microsucks Spell Checker is about as worthless as a pale of stinky tiger crap. Another tell is about Mikey the ass-hole. I never told this in detail, but when I visited him about six and a half weeks ago on a Sunday, I believe this Sunday will be 7 weeks, I walked out to the beach and made friends with his neighbor, Robin, a gorgeous single woman who liked me a lot, and I told her I would be back from time to time. Shortly after this, Mikey's brother Joe, sold all the property after it has been sitting there for about a half a decade. If I bought into all these never ending coincidences that continue to screw me out of each and every possible chance for ank type or kind of a normal life with balance or semblance of order, I would be a fool, and laughed out of Jack McCoy's office real quickly, and to quote Abby Carmichael on the show, no mahm, I do not have a high tolerance for coincidence, not after nearly 60 mother fucking years in this hell life of mine as MARK WAYNE PITIFUL MOHR, Flying non-Jenny Linda. I think I covered my four tells, and if not, that is why ISISCYLLA invented the STM-ILLUSION called, 'tomorrow'. Do I hear a WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? It's time Mike McNulty.I will not insult my real believers and spell it all out, you know how to work out PRIVATE-COSMICODED NUMBERS, and you have printed out the information and lists I have given so far, I do not doubt this. So here are my two questions of the GAWNUM, and the two PCN answers given, as well.

















555555555555555555555555555555555555555

MISERABLE WITCH-BITCH JANE SLEAZE WEEDS!!!!!!!

















Why has May come in so horrible for me, kitty kitty kitty?



MEOW-MEOW-MEOW-MEOW------PCN-844!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Why won't the stock market stop racing up, kitty kitty kitty?



MEOW-MEOW-MEOW-MEOW------PCN-792!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Well, a have a date with a gorgeous lab technician who is going to kick my brains in, so let me post up and crash and get it all over with, MMCN (Mike McNulty) sir, aha-aha-aha!













































555555555555555555555






No comments:

Post a Comment