Thursday, May 30, 2013

MORIANITY PART FIVE, CHAPTER 00090-C








It is pussy chewing 3 in the dam morning, 05/30/13. WOW!





5555555555555555555555555555555555555555







THIS IS MORIANITY, PART FIVE. PLEASE HAVE A VERY NICE DAY.

CHAPTER 00090-C, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!











CHAPTERS 00090-A AND 00090-B, ARE TITLED DIFFERENTLY; AND SHOW UP AS THE PREVIOUS TWO MORIANITY BLOGS:













































Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse

Jupiter, Florida welcomes you to Morianity, Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.




















YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER, TUNE FROM 1983




NEW 2012 LYRICS TO FOLLOW THE HARMONY MUSIC TRACK ALONG WITH ARE UP AT THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0555, LIKE DUH:










Only the opening title words are real.
















The greatest fish in the whole dam copyrighted 1986 bay may be quoted as saying the following:



''WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

AND WHAT, YOU ALL HATE TECHNO-POP SO MUCH, YOU WON'T LISTEN TO THE SONG?”






YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER, TUNE FROM 1983



NEW 2012 LYRICS TO FOLLOW THE HARMONY MUSIC



TRACK ALONG WITH: Only the opening title words are real.













my pic photo MohrMark.jpg




Add to Your Facebook Timeline

Showcase your uploads, Stories and other recent activity on your Facebook Timeline. You're always in control of who sees what - you can turn it off or remove posts at any time.

theansweristheqyuestion---at BLOGGER


My Photo


On Blogger since January 2006
Profile views – 2779


My blogs

About me

Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books
You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?
An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:
At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.









If you have read this opening, feel free to skip this part.





FOLKS, AS I SAID TO THE COPYRIGHT OFFICE IN THE LATE EIGHTIES ON MY EPITOME OF HARASSMENT TAPES, GOOD MORNING, GOOD AFTERNOON, GOOD EVENING, WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE. How can I possibly know when you are reading what I am writing? I AM not the great ISISCYLLA SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE, and never will be, sort of like my old pal David Charles Roth's only show in town. How he would always remind me, seemingly on a daily basis, that the WOMO-MILITUFORCE is not the only show in town, nor will they ever be. I believe the tapes are somewhere available in the great Library of Congress, Copyright Office, in Washington, District of Columbia, a place may I add with a very liberated attitude where the age of sexual consent should be placed, and what is good for the lawmakers, is good for everyone else, and if that is not true, just exactly how have I misspelled America? XIII is the number by the way, such a tender age and how the perverts must wonder why this is not common knowledge and all move into our great capitol city, right Roy? I still cannot believe that you told me this, or that nobody seems to know it, know matter how I spread around what you said to me, old pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This will be the master sheet for PART 5 of MORIANITY.

You may skip through this by scrolling, any time, folks.



















































December 12, 2006


More Crackpots- Meet Mark from NJ (MP3)



This is merely a harmony track, I am trying to make a video and post the entire song, YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER, MARK WAYNE MOHR, FULL COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP OF SONG. Now at the risk of getting crucified, pigeonholed, or persecuted, read on, my wonderful great Morians.

Mark_from_njAt the risk of being pigeonholed as the Girl Who Writes About Crazy Cursing Dudes, I bring you Mark from New Jersey.  Mark has far-ranging theories on time travel, Armageddon, roulette and Donna Summer (the DEVIL!), which he angrily discusses in various telephone conversations. 

Station Manager Ken clued me in to this fella recently.  He was given a CD called "The Meaning of Life."  The back copy states that it was made from a cassette found on the side of the road bearing the same title.  He's really difficult to listen to, for a couple of reasons- The recordings only capture Mark's side of the conversation and they seem to have been recorded either by a microphone placed somewhere in the room or possibly while Mark was standing outside on a windy day.  More importantly, he is insane.  Completely, violently insane. 

Mark claims to be both a time traveler and a descendant of King David.  His family will bring about the apocalypse through the activation of the Christ Android, currently dormant inside the 12 Planet.   And also that the 50 richest families in the world are trying to do him in.  Covertly, of course.   Also against him is Donna Summer, the Devil.  (Whether he means the disco Donna Summer, or WFMU's own Jason Forrest isn't clear.) 

Here then, are three selections from Mark's version of reality:


If you need more Mark from NJ, Aquarius Records would be happy to sell you a cd-r.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cover my windows with aluminum foil.



As Bob Chabot said in 1981, is there any excuse 4U?

SIGNED, THE MOUNTAINPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Florida Attorney General, Pam Bondi:





Small Picture
Width: 300px
Height: 300px
Resolution: 72 ppi
Size: 67.5 KB
Format: .jpg
Download



Large Picture
Width: 4080px
Height: 4080px
Stay Connected Follow UsNews feed


Provide your email address below to receive the Attorney General's Weekly Briefing featuring the latest news and updates on top issues.



I know you are doing your best to watch over me, AG Mizz Bondi, thank you. Feel free to contact the Wirtz detectives in Camden County in New Jersey, Ron Senior knows my problem is all real, but his hands are tied, I am quite sure that you know what I mean.





55555555555555555555555555555555







5555555555555555555





55555555555555555555555555555555









**W-Map, courtesy of CHANNEL 12 local South Florida TV.**

Alerts Map

Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key
Winter Storm Watch
Flood Warning
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement









































55555555555555555555555555

compensates for fucking page eleven of eleven and about the 50th fucking Jane Sleazeweedsdisease attacks on me now in the past 100 hours or so, with or without any coded general 18 orders from lovely MAGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W-----O-----W!!




I talk a lot about my copyrighted music, so here it is, folks.

United States Copyright Office

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over









Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.




Next






Resort results by:




#
Name (NALL) <
Full Title
Copyright Number
Date
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000662409
1984
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000724397
1985
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu003351785
2007
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
TXu000514390
1992
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000344219
1981
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000546149
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000442785
1982
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000325091
1981
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000411864
1982
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000825471
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000881543
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002506106
2000
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002153196
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000332786
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000362114
1997
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000540585
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000724407
1984
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000998574
1987
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204017
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204015
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002336935
1998
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002282717
1998



Resort results by:







Next



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages

Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:









United States Copyright Office

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)

Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 26 through 28 of 28 entries.





Previous






Resort results by:




#
Name (NALL) <
Full Title
Copyright Number
Date
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204016
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu003037983
2005
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002237985
1997



Resort results by:







Previous



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages

Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:































































































BEAUTIFUL LIGHTNING (GODDESS DIANA), SUBMITTED BY A CHANNEL 12 VIEWER, NOW PASTED FROM THEIR TV-APP.



MY BABY-BLOND DIANA ZUDLECRONESSIA ARTEEMIS.





55555555555555555555555555






















Here is what mother fucking happened to me on Wednesday the cunt sniffing twenty-ninth day of GRAYMAY, in 2013, AKA fucking yesterday.




I tried posting, actually copying my own blog at Blogger to paste into Wordpress, and it did not take as it normally does with the blue color underlining. Then the entire system was frozen. These fucking freeze up hacks may not be being done by those I accuse of doing it when I get angry at the time. I do not know who is fucking with me, only that I am continuously being mother fucking screwed fucking with.




I had to manually hit my ON button for the PC Tower and then before it shuts down, I am able to hit a cancel icon that appears before it closes out, releasing me from the freeze hack, yet not shutting itself down, and needing to all be reprocessed and going through screens and hassles of built-in data recovery. I was angry, and needed to purchase a few bucks in gasoline and some grocery items to tide me over until my EBT and my Disability SSD monies come in on the second and third of June, and so my very first errand was not to the store and gas station, but someplace else. My rotten miserable family thinks they can stop me from posting MY OWN 1983 SONG and thinks this is all funny, I suppose. Fine, I am now working on other arrangements after exhausting a lot of older ones with no luck. It is very difficult to go against the wishes of the most powerful mother fucking goddess in all of creation, but this is my song, and I'll do with it what I want to, and I am the greatest fish in the whole dam 1986 bay, and so Mister Esolph, THAT'S THAT, or dawn-Marie King the late and not so dam ass great, it ISIS| (is what it is), what is the fucking ass dam difference, lads, lassies, labbers, and Labrador Retrievers, YO?




There were another two FIRE-ALARMS on Wednesday, and I don't mind telling you all that they're back on a real heavy roll again, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYA gimme a dam bwake, Margie Elmer Leo Fwudd, PWEEEEEEEEEEEZE!







Folks, dreams are a very funny thing. There is a ban on them, and has been for a long time. At earlier and earlier ages, we are taught by the generation ahead of us, to ignore them and not even discuss them. If all of Morianity is the delusion of a mad man, then why do these great folks of power and control, insist by their very own bizarre behavior, on proving my words totally to be the truth and totally accurate and real? We all know that we do not waste our time or efforts on any venture or endeavor that is of no serious consequence to us or our surrounding proximity in our lives. So if you all cannot add up 2 and 2 here and come up with the correct answer of 4, then by the gods, I really honestly feel very very sorry for you, I truly do. A three year old who is not blocking the truth with intentional self deluded bullshit, can see straight through my life and what is being done to me and is happening to me 24-7-365.2422 for the past 20-60 years of my current human existence and life. There is no rocket science involved here whatsoever. Shutting me up and not allowing me onto the real social media where my true story gets told and shared, is not just a violation of my rights, great folks out here, IT TRULY IS A VIOLATION AS WELL, OF ALL OF YOURS, unless you are not wise enough that is, to reciognize that tid bit of wisdom for yourself, and then if that be the case, you're lost and don't even know it. It is just like the youngest boy and girl of the Brady kids on that great old seventies show, “The Brady Bunch”, during their trip to the wonderful spectacular awesome GRAND CANYON. It was getting later and darker, but Cindy and Bobby Brady did not even become aware that this was their reality, until it was dark, and they WERE LOST. There is a lot of power when you take this small TV episode and this part of it, on this one show from a llong time ago by most people's standards; and seeing this in the light of what is now being told in my story here in the Morianity truths. Remember the hour hand on a watch or a clock. Unless the clock is huge, you cannot ever see that hand moving. Yet it does, without even seeing it move, stare at it for ten minutes, it does move, you really do not have to look away and come back in ten minutes, and the only magic that's going on here, is called the power of GRADUALISM. Never ever mother fucking underestimate this powerful weapon. Yes, I said 'weapon', as it is used by evil dark forces and total prick people the world over, against their weaker and defenseless foes, upon many an occasion. I should know. I lived at 1802 Robin Hill, in Voorhees, New Jersey, in 1980; thinking things were pretty good now for me in my life, and never ever seeing that powerful freight train that was heading straight for my fucking head, dead on. It crept up and crept up and crept up, not like real freight trains that roar along into the night. This was nice and slow, and gradual, and I did not ever see it moving, but when it makes contact and hits, the very same force is applied, and you are crushed all the same, not all at once, but slowly, agonizingly jammed against the cosmic wall of fucking doom, harder and harder, as though a real freight train had been in ultra slow motion all along, moving at a millionth of a mile an hour, but as years ticked onward, I find myself here and now, and totally wrecked and crushed, helpless as a fucking little baby, and with no parents to call out to for any help. This is no god I want to worship or love. This is a horrific evil monster who I have come to fucking totally deplore, and she will have to fucking murder me to stop my song, her song, that's the problem folks, it just fucking proves too many things in my Morianity Story, that have been yelled out now for so many years and years and years and years and years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dreams my friends, are no more than us in other parallel realities, universes as real as the one that we live in while we are all awake. We do not all have the same lives or know the same people, it is all scrambled up a vigintillion times the power of a vigintillion and so much more, all interchanged, things and lives different, yet similar, do I not describe the dreams you all have, and also make perfect sense in relation to the scientists and their endless quest to figure out just where these other dimensions containing these other realities are all hiding. They are hiding in plain view, inside of your mind, really, better said, inside of YOU. Just as the waking world is really also just all inside of you. You all should talk to the great SIDEWALK SCIENTIST or call the great Public Broadcasting Network, and tell them to re-air that great show, they will know what I am saying, just call and tell them that you want to see that show, with the sidewalk-scientist, and when you do watch it, pay very close attention, to some simple, yet mind bending things; talked about by me, and also talked about by this really really cool dude; who also plays a cool organ and makes up cool tunes. Someday this world will eventually see I was telling you all the truth, but not in time for me to ever get a dam thing out of it, oh well, that was not what I was ever looking for anyway, just a little peace of mind and relief from the torment of my endless persecution by my relentless evil sick enemies, the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind folks, this force is stopping me from proving a lot of stuff, yes, but it is screwing all of you, the entire world, out of a life of bliss, keeping you all trapped in slavery, misery, and blind ignorant endless foolishness, and they know exactly what they are all doing, and they have the soul and conscience of a fucking stinky slithering sleazy lizard. This is all they are in their true form, a bunch of skunky scummy reptiles, crawling on their bellies and hating me day and night because they know I can do it better, and that I am indeed, the 1988 prophet of nothing, the one who knows the real truth about nothing, about the great VOID, and how it connects all of our reality. Everyone else remains in total darkness. What a fucking ass shame, YO!




Take not only hyperspace and dreaming, but random and pattern reality. Look at how it all fits together. Look at how I was involved with nice clothes before all this got started, and then six months later, SSJKK-ISIS thought it was so cool and funny to say BOO, and come to me in my 'sleep' and play the famous chain-game again. She will never tire of these things, you must believe this if you believe any part in Morianity whatsoever. MIDDIE-SCYLLA is endlessly and forever, exactly sixteen years old, it is always her birthday, and this is all she really ever is going to care about. Only those outside the jack-in, the Dave Roth Mark Mohr Trashy Landscapers Club of the eighties, we knew, but even with all that he knew, he drew a line in the sand that night in 1997 up at the highpoint Warren Grove military Games Installation, in the Jersey Pinelands. Why don't you ever come forward and tell what she did to you, Kenny Rogers, you can confront her you know, just go into a light trance and speak to her unconscious mind. Ask her why the Lucille crap all happened to you, old bud, before it is too late and you kick the bucket along with Inspector Henderson, Louigee, and Superman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Kenny, we all godda' go sometime, or wake up from our dreams to be a bit more accurate here, YO. Happy trails bumpkins. But should another Kenny be viewing this, take heart my old pal, I am just about to break through their incredible horrendous blockade. When I do, I know you'll be cheering for me. I kept all the secrets you told me, well, most of them, don't wanna' be a traitor to the young crowd. Still, we both know that it was out peeps who invented and built this great highway, without it, you, me, all of us, would still be playing and hanging in back yards and reading books and channel surfing on radio and TV, and that would be it. Our generation was the inventors and the genius behind all this, so please don't look down too far on us, it makes you all look a tad foolish in the eyes of reality. And son, that is just the way it is, so I believe that a 'WOW' is quite appropriate here!!!!!!!!!!










Many things are happening, and I told it all on my YOUTUBE PAGE, commenting on other videos. I said that the middle of 2013 would be wild, and it is only beginning, so be vigilant folks, and watch out behind you. Do a full 2-10. I called this to the very day from a year or so back, just as I called this super super absurd bull market endless rally. Sop tell me, if I'm such a shit head nut case, then how can all of this be?

No comments:

Post a Comment