Thursday, May 23, 2013

Good old '86-doom', MORIANITY PART 5, CHAPTER 86




12:05 PM-EDST, 23 MAY, 2013, Thursday afternoon



MORIANITY PART 5, CHAPTER 00086





Welcome to hell. I have been here since August fifteen back in 1986. If you are reading this, then you are merely visiting HELL. Still, one welcomes his guests unless he is extremely vulgar, rude, impolite, and down right ignorant and revolting.



Every day, it is back to horrible fire alarms that wake you up at 2 or 5 or some other early time in the morning. There was one every day for days, and today was no exception. The filth bag neighbors across from me are on a non-stop slamming doors mode, it went on until 2:35 this morning, and management will not do anything, so when I am out later, I will, as I must, and even though it will do no good, send off two letters, one is to my local congressman and one is to the Fort Pierce Public Housing, the same address as is on my rent envelopes.



I am making plans to escape for Mexico, and all the peeps who may try and stop me, you all just go right ahead, as I am getting out of your mother fucking evil empire. I may not be able to run away from what all of you peeps call, GOD, but even she cannot stop me from running. Running away buys me a few months before shit catches up again to me, and starts all over. I need these lousy mother fucking few months. It beats going totally out of my cunt eating mind at the speed of light squared.

This evil empire will end up destructing from within, you'll-C.

No comments:

Post a Comment