Tuesday, January 9, 2024

THANK-U SO MUCH 4 COMING 2 ME TONIGHT, LOVELY LIGHTNING

 



THANK U SO VERY MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL LIGHTNING 4 COMING HERE AND VISITING WITH YOUR LITTLE BOY THIS EVENING, OH GIRL





Thank-U-4 coming here and visiting me tonight my awesome BABY-BLOND LIGHTNING GODDESS DIANA ZUUDLECRENESSIA ARTEEMIS. SHE came over 2-C and B with me, starting at just shy of half past 8 and stayed until around 9, and it is now 8 minutes past 9 on this 9th day in January. It poured rain torrentially as well, peeps. All day was overcast, muggy and sticky, and now it is nice and cool again outside of me' 'whittle pwefab home', YO folks!!! I was literally beginning 2 lose my mind without U, my awesome goddess DZA. U totally rock forever, Diana my endless love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I-W-A-L-U-990-PCN.






Image result for images free funny faces






MORIANITY'S SECRETS THERMOMETER SCALE, (MSTS):





Week

********************************************l***





Week ending at 4 PM, Tuesday afternoon: 01-09-24










































































Week

*****l******************************************





Week ending at 4 PM, Tuesday afternoon: 01-16-24





The second chart reflects the brand new week that is only just past 5 hours old now, and a week consists, as most peeps know; of 168 hours. I ask so little that it sucks bad-gas winds backward at the speed of sound twice over. The great military and A-F calls this I believe, mach 2. I merely say and add 2 all of this, “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”; as does the endlessly illustrious Sir Chester-Frank, or so it appears!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes oh world, sometimes we all know his other pseudonym as Sir “Shoe-knocker-outer”. 2 that I will only punch in, and that is he doesn't first punch me out; “WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW, along with all great & lovely luscious appearing spinning Matilda's, and diner rotisserie's, and cube numbers of 3, 4, 7, 12, and 1984, and all notwithstanding here as well. BOBOB; huh Unk Billy and screen writer Frank Capra from days long gone by now. (boy oh boy oh boy). All that's left R memories that once did shine so bright, all the way from here 2 anywhere, even including 2 Rip Off Town and the United States © Copyright Office in or out of the year of 1987 while still residing, me anyway, at Barf-Karpf's rental home on Route 70 and AKA the Marlton Pike, Mister cool wild-due Jimmy Redfield SAFET, and Uncle Jesus Carpenter from 62 generations back into non reflected matter in space distances along the lines of approximately 12 quadrillion miles or so. BOBOB Billy & Frank!!!!!!!!!!! Here is the way I-C stuff, and maybe I am just full of mother ****** bull****, who can know? If the WOMO-S-F would just keep me out of the RED-ZONE each week or at least only one star into it at total damn glass worst YO, then I wouldn't B forced 2 do blogs that eventually R gonna' really truly B making a total mess out of a whole lot of things and peeps!!!!!!!!!!!! All I ask is a little bit of what lovely 1985 Mizz Margie Leo McFly asked of all of us at that Caldor Department Store while the inside of it was being stocked and made ready 4 its original opening at the end of 1985 in Woodbury Heights, NO-JOY-ZEE-USA. Just cut me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TANKS---BOOM. Hey that major computer hack from very early this moUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning made me play the '24' and '3' numbers again. I made just over 100 UNITS PROFIT IN 55 SPINS OF THE WHEEL OR TOWS, actually the wheel is virtual and it consists of decks of playing cards and a decoded notebook of countless roulette wheel suit 2 number conversions.
































































END TRANSMISSION, all gorgeous Katy-girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment