Tuesday, January 9, 2024

TEST BLOG AFTER NIGHTMARE CITY STRIKES ME AGAIN

 




SHORT TEST BLOG OF JANUARY 9 LATE AFTERNOON IN THIS 2024 YEAR THAT BEGAN MUCH BETTER THAN THESE RECENT 2 DAYS OF TOTAL DOGTOWN HAVE BEEN 4 ME





3:03 PM, Tuesday, January 9,2024


BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:






This short test blog is merely 2 say that I got up at a quarter past two 2 nasty loud aerial crap and it has stopped with only that one nasty pass-over, with Easter Holiday having absolutely nothing whatsoever 2 do with it, only Sir Mortimer Mortino as always, HAVING ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING 2 DO WITH IT!!! As I typed his garbage name, he is passing by my left side at 11 minutes past 3 of the clock on this disafsternoon. It is dark and overcast and appears 2 have rained earlier in the day while I was sleeping. If this posts up on what began as a nasty glass BOTBUR TIMES 2 DAY, I will finish stuff out and update and inform my Blogaudians of how junk in my Dogtown miserable existence is endlessly ongoing and progressing, or naught progressing as the case most usually seems 2-B with the Mountainpen, YO, and Iooked that time, and I've appeared 2 have awaken into a parallel universe where the word “looked” doesn't legitimately exist in the English Language. The red swirvy correction lines R underneath it and no word shows up on the correctable suggestions as a replacement. This is beyond flucking totally surreal, y-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That time I did naught look, Mizz AT&T Blake, so (y-O hacks), and all marmalade butter-cheeses all not withstanding here; I got clocked, clobbered, and screwed with and pummeled again, huh weerlld???


Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers





END TRANSMISSION, but “I'll B bauchk”, Arnie-GOV!

No comments:

Post a Comment