Wednesday, January 24, 2024

LOYAL 30, BLOG 4, TIME 4 IT ALL 2 COME OUT ABOUT MUSIC, FBI

 


02:08 PM, WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2024



LOYAL 30, BLOG 4 SUBTITLED MUSIC MIRACLES, WILD CHEESES ON PENNSYLVANIA LAKES, AND TRANSDIMENSIONAL HYPERSPACE CHILDREN FROM BEYOND THE STARS OF THE SKIES





Aerial death siege has been major ultra super plucking nasty-bad 4 days and days and days and weeks and weeks and weeks, beginning as it normally does in a seasonal pattern of definitively recognizable WOMO-SPACEFORCE TOTAL ROTTEN OTAMMISM, and labeled by me, the Mountainpen, once first fully revealed and recognized 2 me, in the late part of the year of 1989, and they year of the CAMDEN COUNTY PROSECUTORS, and maybe thought of now in more modern era days, especially by the 'swifties', as the year of the birth of super gorgeous babe, Mizz Taylor Swift; but yes, this has been called ever since late in the mighty awesome eighty-nine year, THANKSGIVING SIEGE. Life charts kept by me the Mountainpen also totally reflect this reality in a totally and completely undeniable way that simply, and said so well by Sir Jesse Martin, on the great 'L&O' TV-show, & on the episode with Maria the surrogate from Elchuro, Mexico; “cannot B argued with, because it is pure goddamn science, YO”, and I threw in the damn 'YO' and the cussing word against our LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! When my 61st grand daddy's great awesome supernatural uncle has allowed this horrendous and beyond monstrous life 2 happen 2 me, and even preplanned it infinity-ago or so it seems, then Y should I worry about cussing HIM out when I goddamn feel like it, oh WEERLLD ALDARE, as well as me' loyal-30's?????????? JEEZ-LOUISE SURFER FONTY, of the great 5th dimensional hyperspace!!!!!!!!!!! Then along came my wild surreal search 4 the Almighty PINK GODDESS SCYLLA, ALSO KNOWN AS (AKA) the great SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE (SSJKK), AND AGAIN, AKA, LORDESS JEHOVAH-NEECY OF THE ASTRAL-KRASSLE FAMILY, or the great (TIMELESS-PURGATORY); since on the Astral-Plane, words and their meanings can B extremely tricky, when we try matching stuff up here with our human waking world English Language system, and 'KNEE' and 'STAY' or these words when pronounced in America and England, R astrally, one and the same thing; sort of like the fictional 'Kent and Superman'. When my search 4 SSJKK began, it led me into all sorts of beyond unfathomably wild places and situations, all over my local area up in NO-JOY-ZEE-USA; and even into the state 2 the west of there, good ole' freaking lovely awesome PENNSYLVANIA, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO, huh Mister Bob McGuire, and naught Sir 'D-S' JASON???!!!!!!! Speak about Wipe-Out-Women 4 crying out loud, Mister 34-Macy and the gang. But moving this on now, while my search was beginning, I learned from the great antique dealer of Atlantic City on Atlantic Avenue one day, Mister Robert Ruffalo, that the Givens family may indeed have known something about my 'SARAH', and when I called them and left about eight messages; they completely ignored my pleas 4 help, which would have taken them all of two minutes of their precious futhermucking time, and could have cared in the least if I lived or died; the selfish rotten pricks. This is Y later on, I began altering the words describing these annual death sieges, that come with regular and predictable Swiss clockwork precision, THANKSGIVING SIEGE, into the now used term of “THANX-2-GIVENS SIEGE”, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO, ME' GODDESSDOG ROTTEN BRO!!!!!!
























































There R tons of items that all need 2-B all tied together and it would requite dozens of Tolstoy W&P sized books in order 2 successfully do just that, so all we can do here is open up some bare bones surface scratchers and try and hope 4 me' loyal 30 peeps 2 get enough meet from it 2-C the hellishness that I must endlessly endure and suffer through, not only with my own family, but my family and others from trillions of extremely localized 5-D hyperspace locales as well that all connect up into a power-house maze consisting of 5 FULL DIMENSIONS OF ABSOLUTE REALITY.




Image result for images free funny faces






B-4 getting further into my blog 4 this current day, I need 2 do a quick update of me' present nightmarish flucking circumstances. Aerial persecution is no-stop, I played yet another APE-2-roulette game today with the 4 air death siege numbers, and I made a nice profit of 24 units, with 21 TOWS, 3 WINS, AND 18 LOSSES, WITH WIN VALUES BEING (+32) AND LOSE VALUES BEING (-4), SO 32 TIMES 3 EQUALS +96, AND 4 TIMES 18 NEGATIVE EQUALS -72. SO 96-72 = +24 UNITS OF PROFIT, YO BRAH! All within one week's time, these last 8 goddessdog games made me the following units of profit, YO awesome folks: 21+64+50+15+29+22+32+24 = (+257 UNITS), all from being deathly harassed and persecuted over a one week time period of hyper nightmare hellishness on Earth!!!!!!!!! WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-AND WIPE OUT WOMEN WITH BLOOD ON THEIR SHOES, ALL NOTWITHSTANDING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





What does all of this have 2 do with the price of pickles in Park Slope, New York; asks the forever mighty, great, awesome, and ever illustrious Sir Dick Woooooooooooooooooooooolf, & the creator of that beyond unfathomably terrific television show, and numerous spin offs and series known as 'L&O'. The answer shall now B given 2-U by the nobody rotten little worthless garbage head Sir Mountainpen whom is also known as (AKA) Sir Mark Wayne Mohr. None of any of it has 2 do with what is coming up now, nor does it relate in the smallest wee tad bit of a way 2 prices of pickles, naught anywhere on the entire planet, let alone one small section of the great and mind boggling world renown NEW YORK CITY, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO, nor all of me' memories in childhood an dearly adolescence up there and just out beyond the city on WOODIE GUTHRIE'S MIGHTY ISLAND, huh transdimensional cousins of prisoners, entrapment's, and nightmares that all seem 2 manage 2 endlessly intertwine and commingle into my nightmare life, that emanates directly outside from the very gates of purgatorial-DOGTOWN itself!!!!!!!!!! The mighty FBI knows my story of Morianity is all real and true, as they have been dicking around with my fdamily and especially my mom and myself back in those earlier times, causing me' mom 2 indeed develop here paranoia that rose 2 a definite major and clinical level back when I was a boy in still single digit age-years, YO world out there, YO!!!!!!!!!! America never seems 2 feel the need 2 compensate 4 destroying their innocent citizens, and who knows truths like this better than the great and absolutely awesome 2 groups known as the NATIVE-AMERICANS as well as the AFRICAN-AMERICANS of this great 'HA-HA-HA' United States of America??????????????? Another 'WOW' would B totally beyond fitting, as well as totally, completely, & fully apropos here; so Y naught add it into the mix here, B-4 we trudge along here, or push on; huh there Mister Clark Kent, from the end of the nineteen-7-DEEZ??????????????????????







Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers






Mister David Charles Roth was a staunch Republican, as many peeps indeed R. Because of this, in any parallel realm in localized 5-D hyperspace, where Trump also was elected 2 serve as President, he would have the same feelings basicly that he had while alive here in this realm. We do not all live and die in the same way, even in extremely localized parts of the fifth dimensional hyperspace. He indeed is dead here, and not dead in many other places where my dream-double exists in, and thus, where my spirit-energy goes in 'dreams' and observes my life there with Dave, who never died there 4 whatever the reason may B, and thus, as a Trump guy, despite him not being one here while alive in this reality, would have changed his tune there, as nothing will make a staunch Republican switch parties. I learned that from me' ole' bizz-partner in Studio Park Records Sir Paul Evans Pedersen, AKA 'Sir PPPPPPPPPPPPPPP', which he detested and deplored when I would refer 2 him as that, so 2 push the guy's buttons, I shall. I am naught in a particularly great mood lately, as me' loyal 30 is aware of I am quite sure. All of a sudden here in waking life, I began having nightmares where I was with Dave and he was completely different wit me, really mean 2 me in these nightmarish dreaming experiences unlike here in waking life or even in many other dreaming experiences earlier and B-4 Donald John Trump had ever thrown his hat into the political race 4 the office of the presidency of this nation, back in middle-late 2015 some time, YO!!!!!!!! But that explasins the truth of Morianity and hyperspace and dreaming an dexploratrons and so forth in a rudimentary beginners way, and we can of course take this into all sorts of goddamn really wild advanced lessons and discourses, so today, we shall move into one more of them. They all reflect the very magical truths of MOUNTAINPEN'S MORIANITY, and without the smallest doubt whatsoever. Let us go straight 2 the music situation and my daughter who here in this world is absolutely estranged 2 me, along with her mother PHHH and seemingly a lot of peeps whom here R not wishing me one small pint of sunshine on my best day, yet over in several nearby parallel realms, the complete opposite is happening, and this is the major collection of dozens of inconceivable wild dreams where she is indeed interacting with me, and this all started back in the year of 1997 while I resided in my home in Somerdale, NJUSAESMWG, that I named and titled shortly after moving the Dogtown out of there in early spring time of 1998, the 'Somerdale DEATH-HOUSE'!!!!!!!!! Music was the large part of what was happening 2 me in this place, but in a localized area of the 5th dimensional hyperspace. Then when over at Bonjovi's Avalon Recording Studio here IN THIS WAKING WORLD LOCALE OF THE HYPERSPACE, or in the here and the now as other human beings would word it; while recording that song from this alternate reality that my awesome super talented daughter MC was singing from this 'dream-world' interaction, a major electrical storm came up all around this county and knocked out all of the electrical power causing a major interruption in the process of making that recording. Then the following several days, a middle western USA tornado outbreak came in April of 2011 that went on record as the worst and wildest twister event ever 2-B officially recorded by meteorologists!!!!!!!!!!!! This all went down and can B fact checked, and it further verified that indeed, when we then go onto further amplify any transdimensional effects, by using electronic devices, such as anything that records vibratory patterns that fit exact harmonics (music), and we do this from songs from our 'dreams'; it does indeed cause incredible effects such as earthquakes, twisters, volcanoes, and on and on, even wild major intense electrical storms. Back in the year of 1980, this same thing happened with my demo tunes as well as with the incredible sudden eruptions of Mount saint Helen's right here in the western part of America. 2 this day, the transdimensional effects of my songs from those times has not been fully explored, and only 4 one power-house wild reason. Because I still even on this 24th day in January of 2024 and nearly 44 years out here into the matter-space from those days then, still do not have all of the needed data and answers in order 2 produce a 'court-acceptable brief of evidentiary-information' 2 present, but I DO HAVE many many many many goddamn major ideas and theories, and there is nothing whatsoever illegal about having theories an de even presenting them AS THEORIES, and so I will begin opening some of this up right now, along with the wild unfathomably surreal connected parts 2 this that I have recently named officially on these blogs as intentionally using MENTAL-I-CHING, and admitting 2 doing this one night from my split level rental home at 134 Norris Avenue in Atco, NJUSAESMWG one evening shortly B-4 my chocking experience all started up on the exact moment of 10:30 in the PM, on the 4th da of June of the ever-unforgettable year of 1983!!!!! All of this will B totally explored as we move along here in future writings. People's Magazine, or one or more of their employed reporters back in the middle of the first decade of this century, seemingly knew something about this entire matter, that exists not in 3 but in all 5 dimensions; and along with the wild project where Donna Summer and I were in a parallel world, and at 1802 Robin Hill doing something on my KEYBOARDS FROM PETAHELL APPARATUS, pertaining 2 her 1969 personal version of the HAIR Broadway Production music-track. This all fits together in beyond Senator Sanders HUUUUUUUGE ways that will require TOLSTOY SIZED BOOKS, 2 really begin digging and delving deeper into soon!!!!! All I want 2 add in here 4 right now today is thisssssssssssssss, lovely Mizz Erica Luccisnakes, and not Jane Thistlethorns, Sir Mike Soft Microsoft:! One wild hyperspace experience where I was on Starburn property in East-Central-Pennsylvania one day at a man-made lake that was created by our land management construction crews called the STARBURN LAKE, situated right on an 8 plus square mile property of the headquarters 2 the illustrious STARBURN OUTREACH DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, and with me were three or four peeps who were high position officers in the company and some type of construction planners who had just been responsible 4 the completion of this man-made lake, and with us was my daughter MC, and she had a large box of some type of exotic cheese with here, and it all fit into a lot of other stuff that will all get talked about shortly. It needs 2 all B recorded because I may not B around that much longer here in this exact atomic frequency of matter, and (mortals simply say that, “I may B dead soon”). Same damn glass diff BRO. This needs 2 all B tied together with the invention from long ago in the tail end of the 70-DEEZ called KFP (Keyboards From Petahell, Mark Wayne Mohr © ® ™). Because in this very limited time of dark-age-total ignorance- we all R prisoners of 3-D, when reality in fact is absolutely in all FIVE DIMENSIONS. It all intertwines, it is all effected together in wild ways that even the BIBLE of Christianity admits 2 when it talks of prophets such as Daniel being given wild magical type of instructions of TOSE or interpreting stuff from dream realms into meanings that apply with stuff from right here in our waking lives, I promise U peeps of this Earth-Planet, it is all in there, just pick up an ordinary 'KJV-BIBLE', and read it through; and U will get a mind blow beyond the world renown 1969 TMMB talked about in Morianity many times!!!!! Thisis all merely a teensy weensy opening foundation and U may now expect major detailed explanations 2 follow all the stuff being said herein, right Mister Cifaloglio Darius Choker?????? I always liked U buddy, so please don't let these pricks of Frank Flowers Callio or his wild named wife influence U-2 the damn glass contrary, oh mighty awesome Sir and USA-Carolinian!!!!!!!!!! “THE END”.

No comments:

Post a Comment