Tuesday, January 30, 2024

LOYAL-30, BLENDED BLAND BLIND BLONDS OTHER THAN 4 ONE NAMED DIANA

 




LOYAL-30, BLENDED BLAND BLIND BLONDS OTHER THAN 4 ONE NAMED DIANA






03:45 AM, Tuesday morning, January 30, 2024





I came out of an interaction (wild dream) at approximately half past one this morning where something was going down in my life in a parallel universe, pertaining 2 my blogs and my computer, but over in this alternate world; and so I thought that just maybe an answer 2 what was going down here with some hacks and or wild junk that happens, such as my small-box-hack situation, and other hacks, might have a rational explanation 4 happening. I WAS, and quoting THE LOVELY TV-AD-SPOT GIRL FROM 1980, totally and completely as well as fully and absolutely 'WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG' however! In the dream, David Roth was showing me how hitting some keys while typing along and not looking at my screen as some typists tend 2 do once in a while and I am amongst that group of those who do sometimes type in that fashion; only it was not what is happening here in this universe of my 'waking reality'. Not all things work the same way, world 2 world, and still, there is always some form of a TOSE (Towel Seepage Effect) from the 2, and that is a definite truth! Here is a powerful beyond quantum experience right now as I am typing this very thing, and if I am making this up or lying or trying 2 deceive anyone at exactly 4 minutes shy of 4 of the clock now then I hope that the LORD JESUS CHRIST BURNS MY SOUL IN ETERNAL HELLFIRE, 2 use the old-world and Christian verbiage here, but still, it counts in the same way. Here is what just happened right following my typing the prior sentence. I got up 2 get me a Mountain Dew soda and sat back down here at me' work station, and accidentally hit a key on this keypad and instantly, the machine took me 2 an internet browser that I no longer use as it does not seem 2-B compatible 4 my being able 2 use me' ole windows-7 version in conjunction with whatever the new programs R now up on the Blogger dot com website, but in a quick instant flash from striking one of my bottom keys or maybe two of them together just 2 the right side of me' 'space-bar' key, & poof, it just happened, and as I said, in a quick burst instant; as this old clunker computer normally takes between ten and twenty seconds from clicking me' mouse onto the various icon prompts at my bottom left side monitor screen areas B-4 the machine responds, and takes me 2 any kind of internet pages. Just as in the wild dream however, the magic just happened; and I had just tried B-4 getting me drink of soda, doing this exact thing with a made up document that I was prepared 2 lose, as it was just a nonsensical writing that went along the lines of, 'the cat jumped over the moon at five of the clock, wearing a red blanket', and along that line; and no matter what I did with combining letter-keys and 'shifts', and the 4 keys 2 the right on the very bottom row of the key-pad, nothing did anything other than one thing brings up a small dialog box called default formatting and the other brings up me' various boxes of programs, and I will admit that it operated somewhat differently with a fake nonsensical short document than it is acting now on this actual one, and since I do not wish 2 lose this one, I cannot keep playing with it, but there is a machine-mind-magic going down here, and I always knew this was goddamn true, YO! Yes I was back at some transdimensional locale of the Dellway Arms Apartments of Oaklyn, NJUSAESMWG talked about so many times on these blogs of more than 18 years now, and Dave Roth was in it, and showing me this stuff on me' computer in the apartment, and of course here in this reality, while living there in-between the years of 1979 and 1975, and with 1970 through 1974 years in their entirety, I had no computer and there were no home computers such as those that came about even in their earliest forms nearly a decade later on. The only other thing that needs mentioning here is that Dave was not mean or ugly with me which has been the case in one way or another in all of my dreams that have taken place with us together, AFTER D-J TRUMP got involved politically in late 2015, and threw his hat into the ring 4 the presidency. That is powerful, and all of these details that R not part of my present point, can B subject 4 later writings and following blogging texts.







Now I realize that most likely I've got a lot of peeps doing some heavy head scratching on my present blog's title. Now very quickly said here, & B-4 moving on with this blog's title, and now even B-4 doing that, a major Merlin miracle quantum trick just went down at 04:16 while ending my previous sentence saying that I need 2 explain my blog-title. POW, suddenly, after typing in the RED-HIGHLIGHTED & UNDERLINED words above, the TITLE SUDDENLY JUST APPEARED ONTO THE BLOG WITHOUT ANY INTENTIONALLY PASTING, AND I DID NOT WANT IT PASTED IN, AND NEEDED 2 MAKE A CORRECTION. So I was typing this information out and I will paste it in here again 2 bring this alive 4 anyone reading this, and screw your thistlethorns Mike Soft Microsoft Sir; blog's title. Now very quickly. In-between the words of 'blog's title' and the words of 'Now very quickly', suddenly was my title, and all in CAPS letters; and pasted in, and no other documents R even up on this system now in a hold-pattern, so how this went down in total Merlin's Magic Quantum Dynamics, or 4 short, I may start calling these wild crazy futhermucking hacks, MMQD's. Now according 2 Mister Mechanic-Meet from a week or so back when I was getting me' brakes repaired 4 the 2nd time in just over 2 years and remember my monthly average put on me' ole clunker car in mileage, is approximately 200 and averages an annual mileage of 2,400 miles, and I have yet 2 even reach the 95-K mileage registered on me' odometer, y-O. Me' first goddessdog (y-O-HACK) just struck me fwolks, 'TEE-HEE-HEE'-huh there Mizz LILL-LEE?????????????? The DREAMING EXPERIENCE was powerful, and so is my waking TOSE or towel seepage effects from it right now on this actual usage of me' goddessdog cum-puke-her and YO-YO-YO-YO, am I so completely dern WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG here peeps? Well, am I goddamn it, oh weerlld aldare? Kresusjiest Almighty 4 crying out loud. Anyone who laughs at Morianity, and TOSE, and ESS, and ETOSS, and Mind Control of the MILLIONTH COUNCIL's one third evil part known as THE BRIGGBASE, OR THE LAMBRIGG CULT, ASTRALLY, AND OR ANY OTHER MAJOR STUFF TAUGHT ABOUT ON THIS 18+ YEAR BLOG WRITING KNOWN AS MOUNTAINPEN'S MORIANITY, is proving only that they R complete ignorant dern fools on A-C-S, (Amy Cooley Steroids). How many power failures and hurricanes that took my computer off completely 4 nearly a week of time, all went down B-4 me' previous hour and a half power outage? Maybe 100-200 or so?????? If anything this would B an under-exaggerated number, let me assure U all of THAT. SO YYYYYYYY did my clock lose 17 minutes that last time, and of course, causing me not 2-B able 2 get up 2 the BDC website 4 posting up me' blogs? Who out here has answers 2 all of this and is willing 2 share them, YO? Yeah, I already knew the answer 2 that B-4-I asked it; goddamn GOOSE EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








So Y the title??????? Well peeps; and quoting an old coworker from late in 1978, at the Certainteed Fiberglass Corporation security site, in Berlin Junction, NO-JOY-ZEE-USA; “It's simplllleeee”!!!!!!!!! Back around those wild times of my search 2 find the awesome SSJKK, or just 'SARAH', in the middle nineteen-nineties times circa; I knew four women, all blonds, and all with extremely bad eyesight with one legally blind, and the other three with extremely thick eyeglasses 4 correcting the optical problem known as major nearsightedness, and despite having blond yellow colored hair, had bland and ugly old-maid type of hair-dues, and despite never seeing even any 2 of these women together as none of them knew of each other and only had particular interactions with me in various life situations, and without exciting my daughter 2 much here, one was a social worker, with the Gloucester County Agency of Medicaid, where in those times B-4 the EBT term was created, the Food-Stamp Program was all run through, and was located in the Woodbury Heights Shopping Center, and right where I had earlier worked at the Caldor #113 Store, and met Sir David Roth, when we both did security guard work there; myself doing contract-security work through the Globe Kidd Corporation, and David directly employed, with the Caldor peeps themselves, YO. But back 2 these 4 blond women, they all were indeed quite bland in that they wore no make up whatsoever or practically none, and had the dullest old maid style of hair-dues imaginable, and all had extremely poor eyesight with the one at a tax office that told me that she was considered legally blind, and she had a guide dog and a cane and could C a little bit and that was it. All 4 of them did not know each other and they all knew me in one life capacity or another, and so this made 4 what could B called, quite a blend of blind and bland blond women, but just how does all of this equate into this current blog and what it is about, let alone B in the least wee tad bit connected into the price of pickles in any neighborhood mom and pop deli stores in or surrounding good old Park slope, New York-USA, or anywhere else within the furtherest reaches of the imaginations of Sir Dick WOOOOOOOOLF or his marvelous great television screenwriter crews????? Allow me 2 tell U that the Wolf deal is also a major GOOSE EGGS answer, but how my blog fits into these 4 women, that will start 2 hopefully now become more obvious, or at least, quoting awesome white hot Mizz 1960-1975 Patricia H-Hollister-H here, “a wee tad bit” more obvious, so let us copy Mister Kent, from the late nineteen-70-DEEZ movie, and “push on” here, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jane Thistlethorns Sleazeweedsdisease Crabgrasshitinnerpants Notfondauonebit, just nailed me real goddamn trash licking GOUUUUUUUUUUUUD with her lousy stinking rotten miserable ONES-ASSAULT AGAIN; and so I now need 2 runt phlegm-hate here, with me' ever twustworthy five number groupings, YO BRO!!!!!

WHAAAAAAHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, MIKE McNulty, SIR.





555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555








Do U wanna' know Y my blogs get much further when I use the old methodology for telling gargantuan and HUUUUUUUGE secrets using the 'beaten around the bush way' of telling it all, as opposed 2 coming right out with vivid colorful details, and spelling out everyone's names, and so forth? The answer truly does justice 2 me;' ole;' coworker from the fiberglass security job site in late 1978, as it really and truly is vely vely vely non-Bob McDowell 1972 Cooley Hall, “SIMPLLLLEEEE. When I do it in round about ways, I make your brains try and put pieces together using the same thing that the MILLCO and its BRIGGBASE CULT do when they employ their illegal MIND CONTROLLING ETTOS and ESS stuff on the rest of us mere mortals of this Earth-waking world realm Planet. Yes, when done in that way by the mountainpen, guess what is being used????? Good ole' SUBLIMINAL CONSCIOUSNESS!!!!!!!!! 4 a while, I plan 2 revert back 2 me' es and days of blogs, and yes sir and mah'm; USING TRUE POWER, the power of same initialed, but non Sarah Callio, and most definitely forever used, by the one and only deadly-and extremely dangerous, MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. By forcing your minds 2 place pieces of this puzzle together; more of the better parts of your minds will simply automatically go into effect, by my doing this in the older methodology again; and so I shall. I mean one fantastic example is the one and only June 27, 1994 joining by me, of the awesome and forever illustrious HADDONWOOD SWIM AND HEALTH CLUB of Deptford, NJUSAESMWG. When we talk about Haddonwood, it connects Gerard Styles who was a fictional character on the marvelous 60's television show called, 'Dark Shadows', with Sir James Storm playing his role. We have the 2 times of my residing at this HIGHVIEW APARTMENTS place, both times I was a member of that club, not just the 2nd and final time of the 90's decade, but 10 years earlier in the 80's as well. But the big story on the 'MAN' or on Mountainpen's ACTION-NEWS s simple thistlethorns-THISSSSSSSS, oh lovely Mizz Erica Susan Kane Luccisnakes, mah'm:!!!!!!!!!!!! Black Matter Space, White Matter Space, CO-NON-ART/SO-NON-ART, and the great hyperspace equation laying within the magical wide thirds-range or the 'MWTR' as we can and will B shortening this into from now on; as this is beyond super hyper ultra major, YO!!!!!!! Remember, I will now do these things and effect your greater unconscious mental capacities and abilities rather than attempt 2 talk 2-U all on a conscious and ignorant level. No offense at all meant nor intended, and IPYT, as simple truth is what it is, and even Mizz Dawn King will agree with me here, and U all know it, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have the 1985 white and black matter space, that LIGHTNING GODDESS DIANA PUT SECRETLY INTO ME' HEAD AND NEVER TELLING ME THAT SHE DID; that allowed me then 2 run those combined and same odds random number experiments, on my original KEYBOARDS FROM PETAHELL-MAGNESONIC MACHINE, and using lightning and randoms 2 show me how 2 indeed operate the hyperspace mechanics and equations that would allow me 2 do anything in the world that I wanted 2 do, so long as I never told about stuff, and thus made global enemies. Now my second Haddonwood join up in the 90's and also while residing at the HIGHVIEW of Williamstown, this is where the Colaman as I called him, came as well and all the way from DC where he was residing, one Dogtown of a long ride, whether down magical mystical roads and highways and great 'PSFS' buildings of Vineland twin cities of Philly, and lovely Spanish women on great TV-law shows, or any of this all notwithstanding here, and then along came the hub cap, my future son in law at the age of 16 years back then in 1996, the time trip back 2 me' goddamn high school, the HTHS, and finally, the part of the SAFET allowing me 2-B given this wild transdimensional information by DIANA in the first place, as without it also being directly in the mix, I would not have been able 2 have all these magical circumstances all interact upon themselves in all 5 dimensions allowing me 2 come into this wild knowledge of hyperspace mechanics and where by using the SO-NON-ART-----CO-NON-ART system on my random generation connected machines, so that I could get answers that would allow me 2 literally B practically god-on-Earth only I never made the leap and only though that MAGNESONIC had an extremely low efficiency level and never thought 2 simply reverse the reflected images on the opposite side of the B-B, despite being so seemingly aware of these wild truths in 1969 and telling them 2 me;' beach bum pal, Sir Lithuanian Ziggy (Sigmund Malyeska). Without what happened on that beach in those times, my kid wouldn't have ever had this interest in reflections either, nor most likely developed her condition of white and black matter space being a bit over widely extended. Again, those Sarah Callio initials R being used here, so quoting all of those late 20th century 'SPR' peeps here, along with Harner, and Chester, and all of them, huh there Sir PPPPPPPPPP; “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






The mighty Hizzemsirks and the MILLCO and their endless usage of MIND-CONTROL, and affinity or so it seems, with 2 magical letters of the great English-Alphabet system, the M-C. How and what does Sir SAFET say about this exact phenomenon of junk, we must wonder and honestly start asking our selves? These tones R continuously surrounding our lives, and unless the ambiance level of normal daily sounds surrounding our daily lives drops 2 very late night levels, this will absolutely and most definitely continue 2 endlessly direct effect our lower mind levels or our subconscious thought layers, 2 quote the psych industry. They know it is true, but at the same time claim it 2-B mental illness and paranoia 2 even suggest that anyone would B intentionally carrying out such utter nonsensical jazz. I respond 2 this with a simple and head scratching 3 word question, and I am completely entitled 2 me' opinion, or so said lovely Mizz Mashell Daniels of Camden, NO-JOY-ZEE-USA back in 1980 somewhere at the illustrious RPL-Sound Studio Labs at State Street & Pierce Avenue, “R-U-SERIOUS”????????? Wanna' cut me a BRAKE, Mizz Margie Leo McFly and Sir Alex P. Keaton?????????????? Kresusjiest Almighty!!!!!!







Peeps, 4 those not fans of a 30 year ago great movie called 'FLATLINERS', I now simply remind the dude who played Doctor Steckle with the Mountainpen-fowl mouth, and all his associates could cuss like sailors as well, Sutherland, Shwimmer, Bacon, and the whole crew except 4 white hot Mizz Roberts. Still, I never said that even I “will ever come out of the bathroom, with all of the answers 2 life and death”. I won't make that claim, even after the wildest ride in the 5-D hyperspace, that anyone on this Earth-Planet has ever had any conscious memory 2, that I am aware of, other than 4 Jesus, who was half human and half 'not-human'; unless U don't believe such things, and so then I just say 'Talley-ho 2 everyone's right 2 choose their belief systems, religious freedoms, and atheistic viewpoints as well'. Fine and dandy-candy, is what I can only add after that. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, BUTTERCHEESE and big ass BUTT, and but YO world; here is what my little added take away may B after all of that, and then we will shall just simply say, good night. It's now 6 minutes past 6 this moUUUUUUUUUUUUrning and I am tired, as I only slept fromn half past eleven or so last night up into half past one this morning, and now am planning 2 try and get a few more hours of down-time B-4 facing yet another miserable rotten day of physical life. Yesterday I went out 2 purchase sea salt and deodorant only it is impossible or nearly that trying 2 purchase grinder sea salt at the cheaper stores, and at Publix it is 3 times as much 4 the same amounts, and some times I have 2 say 'UNCLE-1983' and simply give in 2 the rotten high prices. Anyway, I bought the damn deodorant and went 2 talk 2 me' new contact called Sir Mechanic-Meet since I will b getting an oil change and me' tires all looked at 4 leaks and filled 2 their normal 35 PSI factory norms. I need 2 compare notes and keep some ideas going since me' enemies nearly took me out over the month of January of this year, as U all know. I must keep on fighting, as my dad told me over and over again many goddamn years ago while we shared a flop-flat-pad-crib-whatever back in the middle 19-7-DEES called 554 Julia White Horse Pike CARRIAGE LAMP APARTMENTS, & later 2-B renamed the NEW YORK APARTMENTS, and while there, he would tell me certain things on a major level of annoying repetition, just as my later 2-B met pal Sir David Roth would come 2 do in the 80's and the 90's decades; and what DAD would say was “If U quit, you're DEAD”! He also loved 2 say “Pick a damn horse, and stick 2 it, quit vacillating” and also, “Don't goddamn sweat the knit slit” only he didn't say 'slit' of course. Navy men as he was, all knew how 2 use good old raunchy sailors language, of course. WOW-WOW-WOW and wipe out women everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Simple as all of THAT. No sir, I don't plan 2 quit, and the 'WOMO-SMT' will have 2 kill and murder me, and they just about have this month of 01-2024, YO WORLD OUT THERE!!!!!!!!








Posting up at 06:27 AM.



END TRANSMISSION.



No comments:

Post a Comment