Monday, January 1, 2024

CONNECTION BETWEEN DREAMS

 






Connection Between Dreams, UFO Truths, and the Magical Little Voice We All Here Inside Our Selves




Image result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses







IF I DIDN'T KNOW BETTER, I WOULD ABSOLUTELY SWEAR THAT SOMEONE SCANNED BACK THROUGH A LUN-SAT GALANET SIGNAL SYSTEM, AND POSTED MISSES MARCUCCI HAVING A CUPAJOE WITH MISSES MAROLA, ME' ESS-COOLEY HALL EDUCATOR, AND OF COURSE THE HUBBY OF MISSES M WAS ALSO ME' SPECIAL-EDUCATOR, AND AS WE ALL KNOW FROM MORIANITY, SPECIAL, IN WAY MORE WAYS THAN JUST BEING AT A SUPPOSEDLY SPECIAL-ED SCHOOL, HUH WORLD?



HEY, Y if Mountainpen is naught telling a powerful true tale, have invisible powers endlessly continued 2 make all of my photo links vanish by turning them off at the source? The UFO seekers all have the very same exact problem in their endless search and quest 2 learn their truths as well. But what if their truths and MY MORIANITY TRUTHS, R all part of the VERY EXACT SAME THING????????????? What if the level 8 and level 9 PURGATITES indeed R the UFO sightings, or at least approximately 3 percent of them? Yes world, the COINS & COILS, dreaming, 5-D-Hyperspace and Exploratronic activity, is ALL ONE AND THE SAME TRUTH, as was fictionally of course, the best possible example that ever could B given, YO, CLARK KENT & SUPERMAN. So think about it!!!!!!!!!!






2:24 PM, MONDAY AFTERNOON, JANUARY 1, 2024



JEWELLY WHITE'S 2nd CALENDAR-MON-12-12



WORLD LABORATORIES SEND BACK TEXT DATE AND TIME FILE (DATFILE) W-L-SBT-GDF-CEN-21-010124.600





























































































Yes Mister PIP, endlessness is quite hellish



OH THE GODS; DOES ETERNAL LIFE SUCK!!!!!

OH THE GODS; DOES ETERNAL LIFE SUCK!!!!!

OH THE GODS; DOES ETERNAL LIFE SUCK!!!!!

OH THE GODS; DOES ETERNAL LIFE SUCK!!!!!

OH THE GODS; DOES ETERNAL LIFE SUCK!!!!!

OH THE GODS; DOES ETERNAL LIFE SUCK!!!!!

OH THE GODS; DOES ETERNAL LIFE SUCK!!!!!

OH THE GODS; DOES ETERNAL LIFE SUCK!!!!!

OH THE GODS; DOES ETERNAL LIFE SUCK!!!!!

OH THE GODS; DOES ETERNAL LIFE SUCK!!!!!

OH THE GODS; DOES ETERNAL LIFE SUCK!!!!!

OH THE GODS; DOES ETERNAL LIFE SUCK!!!!!

OH THE GODS; DOES ETERNAL LIFE SUCK!!!!!

OH THE GODS; DOES ETERNAL LIFE SUCK!!!!!

OH THE GODS; DOES ETERNAL LIFE SUCK!!!!!

OH THE GODS; DOES ETERNAL LIFE SUCK!!!!!

OH THE GODS; DOES ETERNAL LIFE SUCK!!!!!

OH THE GODS; DOES ETERNAL LIFE SUCK!!!!!

OH THE GODS; DOES ETERNAL LIFE SUCK!!!!!

OH THE GODS; DOES ETERNAL LIFE SUCK!!!!!

OH THE GODS; DOES ETERNAL LIFE SUCK!!!!!










































MY BLOGS: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.








      Photos of the Day






MOUNTAINPEN'S LUNAR CALENDAR:



MONDAY, JANUARY 1, 2024---JWSC-MON-12-12



CURRENT PHASE IS: XX-XX-XX-XX-XX



N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 WXC6 F.Q. WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 WXG6 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5 WNG6 WNG7 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4 WNC5 WNC6 WNC7 N.M.






WANING CRESCENT------(W-N-C)

WANING GIBBOUS--------(W-N-G)

WAXING CRESCENT------(W-X-C)

WAXING GIBBOUS---------(W-X-G)







THIS SHORT WRITING IS AN OPENING OF A POWERFUL AND QUITE BEYOND HUUUUUUUGE topic and subject, and that being, the very name of this titled-blog-work, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA-HA-HA, Jane Dirtskunkbreath Thistlthorns Scumholeweeds; U missed me, with your rotten lousy ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






All of my entire life, I have had every single thing in it which no reader can possibly conceive and will insist inside of themselves that this Mountainpen-sicko whack job, must B in fact making this all up, or at least major exaggerating with it. I know that I am not one small bit exaggerating my true tale here, but U of course can only endlessly wonder and head-scratch. Of course, I realize that, lovely HTHS-Mizz Sharon Pee. But ever since I was born, this has gone on around me, and yes; in certain definite and major stages in time, the entire matter would seemingly jump up and escalate into a lot more than B-4. It was the same old same old but simultaneously it was a major stage jumping or an increased amount of the same pile of horrible negatives endlessly happening around me and there was no way 2-B living my life and inside of my shoes, and not B completely aware of this reality, despite everyone insisting with me that I am in need of a team of head shrinks and lots of endless psycho-therapy. My first escalation of the same stuff only on a higher increased level and layer of stuff, was when I walked out of school forever, leaving the mighty and quite illustrious and elusive, COOLEY HALL, IN THE FINAL DAYS OF JANUARY, IN THE YEAR OF 1973. Then the next major jump and escalation was after meeting Sir Jim Burr at the PCI Computer School in Cherry Hill, NJUSAESMWG in the summer time of 1973 around a year an da half after leaving school, and his almost immediately falling into his wild crazy holy roller religion and then telling me all about the satanic forces that were destroying both his life as well as my life, and went onto explain Y stuff was all happening around me in my life, only I had no balancing concepts around me nor anyone belonging 2 the future group known as the 'AAT', or Ancient Astronaut Theory peeps. The next jump after this was the entire 3 year period of between middle 1983 into middle 1986 and ending with the exact major life altering incident on 15 August of 1986. The next one was at the very start of August a decade after that in 1996 with the Turnersville Pathmark terror threat on my mom and me and all of the great search 4 the magical goddess SSJKK time period, leading 2 the slow and very monstrously torturous demise of my mother that dragged out 4 more than 2 solid years and ending on the 4th of March, in the starting of this 3rd millennium, the great Marola-Cooley-2000 year. The final jump of escalating disastrous nightmares in my sub vampiric existence called human life only it was never truly that, was the meeting of the great Washcloth family only not from 'dreams in 1970' in Ventnor, NJUSAESMWG, but rather more than three and a half decades following those initial nightmares, and here in waking life, the KING CLAN, and then eventually shortly after meeting them, actually coming 2 live with this washcloth family of unfathomable surreal nightmares on terra-steroids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now these jumps and escalations changed absolutely nothing. It was like a powerful kilowatt Crown Audio Amplifier connected into a keyboard with some cat or dog walking on the keys, and making a horrendous sound. It all stunk 2 Dogtown squared and back, but these dated jumps R simply comparable with another twist of the volume dial, and this horrible noise being merely turned up higher and higher and higher. That point is what needs 2-B made B-4 going on with the magic voices that we all hear inside our minds, and that psychiatrists continue insisting come from our normal various levels of human thought processes. They do not, and real born again Christians, despite being back in the midevel Renaissance times, know that what I am saying here is absolutely true. This is about the only thing positive that I can say about approximately 80 percent of the red side aisle, over that same approximate percentage on the blue side. I still say that the democrats elected Donald Trump in November of 2016, and by taking their damn dirty glass political correctness movement just 2 far!!!!!!!!! Nothing 2 damn extreme on both left and right sides is good nor healthy 4 this nation, and I would sell my 'soul' 2 the 'proverbial devil' today, if it would create a powerful emerging third party of absolute in-between red and blue ideas. At least a strong party in the real and true middle would allow this country a chance 2 move on again rather than lead 2 its obvious ultimate very soon total destruction. No I don't mean pow pow and bombs dropped destruction. There R many more ways 2 wipe out a nation that just using violent stuff and horror. We already R 90 percent completely destroyed and on top of this, we don't even realize it. Now tell me just how much worse the H-bomb is than THAT!!!!!!! But enough political discussions, shall we get back now onto the point and title of this writing: There is a voice that we all hear inside our heads, U now it, I know it, head shrink docks know it, nobody denies it, and absolutely nobody truly understands it, not even the so-called enlightened and god-realized MWM-Mountainpen-Cursed-Huntington!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUTTERCHEESE, BIG GLASS BUTT, and but people YO, I do know something and that something is more than any of U, and IPYT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So let us get 2 this now, ''okay'' Mister Latengrate Atlantic City Sir John King of early September of 1996????? JEEZ-Louise.






Everyone reading this writing knows they 2 have their little voice, and it has most likely told U all sorts of stuff while U-R reading these words. What I wish some of U would do as 2024 comes in, is begin keeping a little notebook or digital record in your phone or wherever, of each time the voice tells U anything about me or my story, while U read it. U never have 2 share it with me or anyone, but once every couple of month, examine it. Then examine stuff I am writing as each new 60 day period begins. Watch how my blogs start conforming 2 stuff U hear with your little voice. After this blows your mind, we may B sort of ready 2 try this 2nd stage of the wildest thing 2 happen in your life, most likely. I will start 2 then show peeps that both in-waking-world as well as when U go off into 'dreamville', my blogs will follow U in ways that will go beyond anything that U can possibly imagine. Already over the past second half of my time living here in Flowerland-USA, AKA FLUSAESMWG; my dreams correspond 2 stuff that my Blogaudians R 'thinking about' many times, while reading these blogs. How do I know this, an dhow can I-B bold enough 2 believe that 4 one single second, some R obviously thinking 2 themselves right now? When I am ready, I will give U some answers that will blow your minds from here 2 triple Dogtown and back. I am not ready yet 4 the simple reason that I know that U-R noit ready 4 me 2 do this with anyone of U YET!!!!!!!!!!! It's as simple as THAT!







Also 4 me 2 want 2 go on with all of this, which would prove my story of Morianity in ways so gargantuan and beyond Sanders-HUGE, that I would become a super viral blog in days. Still, I know that I need a slightly more reliable viewing Blogaudian group. I always appreciate any viewing peeps, and do not think that I don't. But unless I get more than what I semi-jokingly call a GALANET VIEWERSHIP 4 the most part; it simply would B a waste of time 2 move that particular experiment any further. It wouldn't do me and it wouldn't do anyone of U one wee tad bit of good. Many peeps think I am joking when I discuss the GALANET, and I know that I am not, and my advice 2 anyone who thinks this is a joke or that I am just a total fruit cake 4 believing in this possibility; U need 2 get a copy of the original STAR TREK TV-SHOW and the episode whose title escapes my mind right now, but it is the first season in 1966 and it is about a dude that calls himself General and Squire TRILANE, and lives on a planetoid created by him that is over five quadrillion miles from the Earth and who has a powerful scanner device able 2 aim at this planet and watch the inhabitants of it living their daily lives. Then ask any professor at a top city college in that discipline of astrophysics if this theoretical concept is not 100 percent real and true. I then would suggest finding a little bit more about my 1994 so-called fictional SYFY book called, The Permission Barrier”. But we don't need move any further down that road 4 today. So then just how do dreams, and UFO's, and the little voice that we all hear every so often; all tie together? If the answer here was real nice and short, sweet, simple, and a one lesson discourse, I would B just as happy if not happier than anyone of U out there reading this, but reality is what it is 2 quote the latengrate monster girl on steroids of the WASHCLOTH TAWF FAMILY, and the lovely Mizz Dawn-Marie King herself no less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It simply is anything BUTTTTTTTTT quick and easy and simple and all of that. It does however tie all of religion and UFO stuff and Morianity and dreams and hyperspace, all together and more perfectly, than a thousand bibles or Pope's or college professor's that I have so far met in this human life of mine, all put together and multiplied ten times, and then some!!!!!! I say this in no way 2 prove that Verizon has pegged me accurately earlier last year; but simply 2 tell stuff straight and absolutely true, so help me PINK GODDESS JEHOVAH SSJKK!!!!!!!!!!!! So yes world, I absolutely promise U all that this will slowly B gotten into in this 2024, starting with this very opening work here on NEW YEAR'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! So I now wish my Blogaudians a vely vely H-N-Y, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment