Tuesday, January 16, 2024

MAKING ABSOLUTE PLANS 2 RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS EVIL ROTTEN NATION B-4 IT IS 2 GODDAMN LATE 4 ME, AND I AM MURDERED; GREAT FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION AND GREAT FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL MIZZ ASHLEY MOODY

 



05:20 PM on Tuesday evening, 16 January, 2024



MAKING ABSOLUTE PLANS 2 RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS EVIL ROTTEN NATION B-4 IT IS 2 GODDAMN LATE 4 ME, AND I AM MURDERED; GREAT FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION AND GREAT FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL MIZZ ASHLEY MOODY





Dear FBI, and Dear Florida A-G Mizz Moody:


There is no doubt about the fact that this month, this day, this 2024 year, IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST OF MY ENTIRE MOTHER ******* LIFE. Someone tried 2 murder me back a week ago Monday on the 8th day of this year and month, and that someone was part of what I have called 4 a long time now,the WOMO,and recently called, the WOMO-S-M-T, (World Owners Military-UFO-Force Organized Trash Against Mark Mohr, Spaceforce-Macyforce-Trumpforce. Simple as this, as most long items R indeed eventually abbreviated with first lettering initials. So then Y should I-B any exception here, or my woe-whiz-me nightmare hellish situations either? Moving this along, I left 2 go on what was supposed 2-B-2 short goddamn errands, the library and the Vision Center at the Fort Pierce Walmart Store, and then simply back home, but it didn't quite work out that way, and all due 2 what was done 2 me back on Monday the goddamn slit eating rock chucking eighth of January by the WOMO-S-M-T!!!!! Yes FBI, yes Florida A-G; this was a bad one; and someone made an attempt 2 covertly murder me, and I will swear 2 this in any court, and at any time. I got in my car at about 40 minutes past nine this morning, and my brakes were totally gone. Remember 2, that I had just had brake work done on my car and by reliable good mechanics right here in town. It was all the same deal, all about the cylinder, despite them telling me that last time it was different brake work, huh Mister Daniels dreamers and all Daniels and their dreams, or in this case, my dreams of him and not another dude with a like Christian name having TOSE deals, and being taught by the Almighty SSJK how 2 properly decode and decipher the towel seepage effects that magically lay in-between parallel universe realms. I managed 2 slowly and carefully drive 2 the mechanic, down MILK Boulevard, speaking of the devil and Sir milk on just my most previous blogging writings here folks, and FBI, and Attorney General Moody mah'm; and yes, also adding in here that I was mind hacked or ETTOS controlled or Andrews-Whatever from 1975 when I spoke earlier on a prior blog and said that it was on 15 January of 1979 that I was at the Bank of New Jersey waiting 4 it 2 open along with a dozen other folks and it never did because of the newly declared federal holiday of MILK DAY, and meant 2 say that it was on 15 January of the previous year in 1978, YO,so sorry! No attacks at any harbors, please, dice-168 and another J-B, dice cubes, and dice cubes plus one; but let me get 2 what happened, Sir Derrijo Exxon from 1983, ole' buddy-ole' pal, and others out ere as well: I knew that I had no brakes or very little, just like what happened 2 me B-4 after the attempted staged accident and the first one done 2 me here in Florida after leaving that goddamn eye institute a couple years ago in December of 2021. Whoever did what they did back on the goddamn runt slapping 8th of this month, caused the entire master cylinder 2 completely break today and I made it 2 the mechanic and that was it, the brakes had 100 percent died and fortunately he was there as not all days is he there and if he wasn't, I would have been up Shkits Creek with very dark brown stinking arms. But I spent the entire day there, from about ten minutes shy of ten or so until about a quarter shy of 4 this afternoon. The entire day was shot, an don top of that, taking the 20 dollars spent 4 the new container cap plus today's bill of 280 mother ******* dollars, the WOMO has cost me a total of 300 mother ******* rock chucking bucks with this property damage attack strike on me and this endless 4 decade old now ABSOLUTE DUCKING CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, A-G OF FLORIDA, AND AWESOME GODDAMN FBI OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take my word 4 something B-4-I finish up the nightmare story 4 this now SUPER FLUCKING BOTBAR TIMES 2 DEATH STRIKE ON ME, THE MOUNBTAINPEN, POOR AND NON-L-R-PITIFUL, and without any Bank of New Jersey's, holidays, or walks in blizzard conditions leading only 2 frustration and the start of a real bad parallel event between me and anything goddamn 'KING' related, in name!!! anyone of U out here who can deny parallel event or the science of correlations, is merely an ignorant fool on Amy Cooley muscles and tuna sandwich steroids!!!!!







But hey, FBI and Mz A-G Ashley Moody, there is a ton more junk 2 this story, and as always, Shirley Labs and mommy fights and transdimensional hyperspace all notwithstanding here peeps, it is again, ALL TOTALLY MEDICALLY RELATED HERE AS WELL!!!!!!!U-C poeople, I have a medical appointment tomorrow morning, and only with the luck of PHHH and the rest of the lovely-Irish behind me me' maitees and me' shamrock lovers wee B there YO, should I naught have ventured out today, my brakes would have gone out on me tomorrow and my being able 2 get 2 me' doctor appointment with me brand new PCP doctor, would have gone completely kaplooey times terra light velocity, General Squire Trilane, of Gothos!!!!!!!!! And there is a lot more yet 2 this horrible day and this nightmare tale: First the part comes and something is wrong with it after waiting well over an hour 4 it 2 arrive at the mechanic joint, Mister Steve-W. Then an hour after that, another one comes. It looks like things were repaired successfully now. THEY WERE NAUGHT, MIZZ AT&T BLAKE, MAH'M. Now some part that is connected somehow with a master cylinder, has become screwed up; and the brakes were not one bit better than B-4, when I was told 2 drive it around the block. I began getting real damn paranoid at this point, FBI and Mizz Attorney General, but my mechanic got in the car and he said that indeed, the breaks must B bled and we had 2 wait 2 get the car up on a lift and the lifts were occupied by other cars still being worked on, so nearly an hour after that this was done. Now he and I both got in the car together and finally, all was okay, after spending 280 bucks on it and the other 20 bucks back the other day as well. 300 dollars gone and all day spent at the damn auto-shop, and all done by evil enemies, who endlessly do these things 2 an already poverty stricken pathetic person who seemingly is unable 2 ever receive the smallest teensy weensy bit of fairness and justice in this horrendous nation, from these vicious rotten criminal Trump loving soldiers, whom R carrying out this monstrous junk against me 4 nearly 40 years now!!!!!














MMMMMMMMMMMMMagnesoniCCCCCCCCCCCCCC




Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my WOMO-SPACEFORCE SUBSKUMMITE ENEMIES, whom are VICIOUSLY PERSECUTING ME ALL THROUGHOUT THE YEAR OF 2024 WITH AN OFF THE SCALE VICIOUS DEATH ATTACK, AND ON THESE PAST 9 DAYS NOW, OF JANUARY 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, AND 16, of 2024; WITH OFF THE SCALE PROPERTY DAMAGE ATTACKS COSTING ME, YOUR CREATOR MARK MOHR A SUM TOTAL OF 300 DOLLARS DUE 2 MAJOR AUTOMOTIVE DAMAGE 2 MY BRAKES, AERIAL DEATH SIEGES OF ALL TYPES, UTILITY ASSAULTS ON MY ROKU-TV AND OTHER JUNK, NOISE ASSAULTS OFF THE DIALS AND SCALES, HEALTH ASSAULTS ON MY BOWELS WITH HAVANA DEATH WEAPONRY, AND ALL OTHER CONCEIVABLE HELLISHNESS THAT THESE MONSTERS HAVE BEEN PERPETRATING UPON ME SINCE THIS ALL BEGAN, AND THAT FIT EXACT PERFECT PATTERNS WITHOUT FAIL, AND R DONE WITH SOME AGENDA AND MOTIVE, THAT ENDLESSLY BLESSES THEM AND THEIR LIVES AND THEIR GOALS; AND WHICH IS ALL DIRECTLY A PART OF THE ICPE-APE-TECH-ASSAULT ON ME, THAT BEGAN ON THE EXACT DATE OF THE MORNING OF 15 AUGUST, IN THE YEAR OF 1986; and on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.







Your AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.


Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).




Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on a CRUSH DESTRUCT-SINGE DESTRUCT-TOTAL DESTRUCT—DESTRUCT ORDER, and on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM; you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, G-9173, under G-1133, CG-18, AND

S--------T--------O--------P.






MAGNETIC PERCENTAGES CHARTS IN 2024






2024 ANNUAL, MAGNETIC PERCENTAGE FOR BOTBAR:



DATE----DAY #----BOTBARS----MP4B


01/01------001-------00-----------------------00---x----xx

01/02------002-------00-----------------------00---x----xx

01/03------003-------00-----------------------00---x----xx

01/04------004-------00-----------------------00---x----xx

01/05------005-------00-----------------------00---x----xx

01/06------006-------00-----------------------00---x----xx

01/07------007-------00-----------------------00---x----xx

01/08------008-------01-----------------------13---x----01

01/09------009-------01-----------------------11---x----01

01/10------010-------01------------------------10---x----01

JANE------011-------02------------------------18---x----01

01/12------012-------02------------------------17---x----01

01/13------013-------02------------------------15---x----01

01/14------014-------02------------------------14---x----01

01/15------015-------03------------------------20---x----01

01/16------016-------04------------------------xx---x----xx

01/17------017-------xx------------------------xx---x----xx

01/18------018-------xx------------------------xx---x----xx

01/19------019-------xx------------------------xx---x----xx



MONTHS 1, MAGNETIC PERCENTAGE FOR BOTBAR:



DATE----DAY #----BOTBARS----MP4B


01/01-------01-----00----------------------------------00

01/02-------02-----00----------------------------------00

01/03-------03-----00----------------------------------00

01/04-------04-----00----------------------------------00

01/05-------05-----00----------------------------------00

01/06-------06-----00----------------------------------00

01/07-------07-----00----------------------------------00

01/08-------08-----01----------------------------------13

01/09-------09-----01----------------------------------11

01/10-------10-----01----------------------------------10

JANE-------11-----02----------------------------------18

01/12-------12-----02----------------------------------17

01/13-------13-----02----------------------------------15

01/14-------14-----02----------------------------------14

01/15-------15-----03----------------------------------20

01/16-------16-----04----------------------------------25

01/17-------17-----xx----------------------------------xx

01/18-------18-----xx----------------------------------xx

01/19-------19-----xx----------------------------------xx










Week

***********************************************l





Week ending at 4 PM, Tuesday afternoon: 01-16-24









Week

************l***********************************





Week ending at 4 PM, Tuesday afternoon: 01-23-24





Well futhermucking world out there, the secrets thermometer scale 4 this week that ended just 2 and a half hours ago now, WAS AS HIGH AS IT IS ABLE 2 REGISTER, and I only remember twice since creating that scale back at the PEE-HA BUILDING, where it ever managed 2 reach the absolute high-point, 4 short, the (A-H-P) Well all talk about computers and their APP's 4 short, so now we merely ca pronounce this here as close 2 that sound, like pretending the doctor is about 2 stick that nauseating gagging stick in our mouth 2 look into our throats, and he or she back in the day would tell us 2 say, AHHHHHH! So just add the P at the end of that, YO! As 4 the new week, it already started at just 20 minutes into it, at the library where I went upon leaving the vision-center at Walmart, gassing up my car with 20 smacks of fuel, and then parking at the 'Public-L', in order 2 return some due DVD's. I no sooner exited me' goddessdog vehicle, Mizz Ashley Moody A-G of Flowerland-USA, and great illustrious FBI; and POW, some prick in a large military aerial vehicle goes directly zenith right over me, and very loudly!!!!!!!!!!!! This took me straight up according 2 my rules of the scale at earlier points and colors, straight 2 where I have showed the bar display at, YO, bar #13!!!!!!!!!!!! Theoretically it is harder and takes more and more death siege 2 swing it up as it moves along, and only I have the exact formula 2 this, and it is inside of my head. U do not need 2 know it. What I will tell U all within the next 72 hours, MAY ALTER LIFE THE WAY WE LIVE IT AT PRESENT POINT ON THIS EARTH-PLANET, PERMANENTLY AND FOREVER; AND IPYT, LOVELY MUSCLES MO, AND ALL ELSE OUT HERE, YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








Image result for images free funny faces











MORIANITY'S SECRETS THERMOMETER SCALE, (MSTS):





It is my sincere desire that the word sees this blog someday and sees America 4 what it really and truly is 4 some and perhaps 4 many of its pathetic poverty stricken citizens. This is a very horrible country, and I am entitled and free as of this present date, 2 speak my mind and that is my opinion and I have a right 2 it and it is based on almost 70 years of life here in this nightmare goddess awful place, BRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!




-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_


-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_


-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment