Thursday, September 11, 2014

THANK YOU MICROSOFT AND NORTON, YOU'RE IN MY WILL.


The hot horse fucked the green sheep and I should have the right to say this. Freedom of speech is guaranteed me under the Constitution. Speech is protected. ALL SPEECH is protected. Thank you for repairing this hack Microsoft Open Office 3.1. Why won't you allow me to sue the offenders and press criminal property invasion charges and criminal mischief charges with the federal government, the FBI, and other agencies. Why can't we jointly go to court to get this stopped and allow my rights not to be trampled fucking on, great people, why?????



Magnesonic, I command you while I am sleeping, stay here in limbo, find out who is hurting me, and kill all of their children. This is payback that is fully deserved. If I was doing all of this to somebody for three solid fucking decades, I would expect to give up the life of my kids as punishment, followed then by my own. Destroy, destroy, destroy. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment