Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I CAN PROVE IT, SO THEY MUST COVERTLY MURDER ME; CHAPTER 00001








I CAN PROVE IT, SO THEY MUST COVERTLY MURDER ME; *****CHAPTER 00001*****









Well I have learned my mother fucking god dam lesson. For several days I watched only of for the most part, the Trinity Broadcast Network, a religious station on television. Every time I watch a good sermon on a Sunday, or try in any way to get close to religious things, I GET TOTALLY ASSAULTED AND PUMMELED TO FUCKING DEATH BY SATAN, AND GOD JUST STANDS THERE WATCHING AND LAUGHING. Never ever has that rotten bastard lifted a finger to help me out of this monstrous hell, which proves beyond the mother fucking shit hole shadow of any doubt to me, that this is not fake, and I need no faith to believe any of this. Bit I know one very horrible fucking thing here, in all of this, and that is, GOD IS SATAN, and this entire thing is a huge hoke on me, or translation, I DIED AND WENT TO MOTHER FUCKING HELL ON AUGUST 15, 1986 and never looked back, or did I?





Also by posting those fucking cunt Youtube addresses on my final bog of chapters called ESS From Genesis To Advanced; I observed by clicking on one, that both my acvcounts there did not get deleted. Still there, making a mother fucking mockery out of me, and out of my eternal hell, and out of any hope of creating my Morianity. It just makes me look like a fucking moron retard asshole, me with a dozen views at best, and all these other mother fucking assholes with many thousands and many millions, and of course, we have been through before, how this is all fucking cunt fixed. If you're ricvh enough you can pay to have a thousand views put up there every six hours, along with comments and everything. Also, if they want to promote something, it is the media who does this, and concentrically, if they want to keep you out of earshot of the public, they of course have the technology to do numerous tricks and little nasty fucking magic things as well. This also was talked about on many of my previous blogs.





I cannot seem to get these three videos down, and if I want to do this badly enough, it will cost me 100 dollars by having the Staples Store Technician come over and do it. I wish to the mother fucking cunt lapping demons of shit sucking fucking hell, that I never had opened up my mouth to Mister Christopher Bennett in late 2005, about my personal woes and problems, as it was he who then went onto suggest that I tell my story by internet blogging. I knew I was in some huge mother fuckiGN trouble when I found myself on Texas's famous KING RANCH last night in some huge open field, with Donald J. Trump, and some of the mother fuckiGN shit he said to me about our deal about me using what I used to term a lot, EMPS or Electronic Metaphysics, sort of like the episode with Silvia on the original middle nineteen-sixties STAR TREK, where they discussed combining technology and mystical stuff together. Folks, this is no bull shit. What made KFP work was magic, total Philadelphia Wireless Magic, and they all know it. What I will not yet discuss for fear of getting into so much shit I won't be able to handle the fucking mess, and there's nobody anywhere who gives a fucking shit about me to help me; but yes; there is a huge fuckiGN thing, that some may well have figured out by now, that connects to shit, based on all the shit I have told about for nearly nine cunt chewing mother fucking years now. In a super nutshell, if you do certain things in two varying near-realities, then something must happen in the vacuum of one, that equalizes the other one, which is how the two dance tunes of 1980 all got made, to some degree. Don't even fucking cunt try to understand the mechanics, as even Kirk and Silvia and the great 'transmuter wand' in this show; were just fictional, whereas 1980 was all real, and it happened, and I now feel as a direct result, it happened, because other shit happened first, anti-materially, a fact that can be backed up with super fucking high physics and mathematics. Jan Nace did not flip out for no reason, at Maxfield Recording Studio in late summer time on 1980, nor did the nineties deal just go down for no reason, when the great Glassboro State College was renamed. Tim Barber lived in a hone just next door to this campus, and had the key of life and death, which biblically is only in the property of SATAN. So let me rephrase, and tell you all how Satan lived next door to this place, and then before that, he was Lenny McKinnon. To be quite honest people, I could give three agonizing shits who he is now, or if I am right or not. I really don't mother fucking care one bit. But I will tell you that these machines, to quote the great Madam Mary the psychic of the WHITE Horse Pike in Clementon, New Jersey, that I just happened to move right next door to at the Carriage Lamp Apartments, told me to get rid of all these machines, and I did not listen to her. Oh they're all gone now, but so are silver Volvo's next door to me at garden apartments, and so are many things, from locksmiths to zero scruples who belong in prison, to still other locksmiths who managed to also be a door away from me when moving the second and final time into the great mighty HIGHVIEW APARTMENTS of WILL-I AM-ST-OWN, New Jersey. Satan and his famous “I WILL'S”, against the already thrown seated I AM, ST-ACEY KRASSLE, who OWN/S IT ALL, lock, stock, barrel, and all SMITHS. Go enjoy a swing and a song with descendant David, Sarah Collins! No, I know where I am, and it is HELL. There is no escape, I have died on many occasions, and there is no death for me, and this is the worst hell, an unfacable hell Mister Harold 1983 Camping, and it is so dam fucking ass cruel, as what did I ever fucking cunt do to deserve this eternal torment? Dennis Snyder, I will have my reward huh, eternal sleep. Sure I will, when pigs fly, and you go dry, to quote you, Mister sex fiend. Why my mother was so generous in 1997 with Robert Rufalo of Atlantic City, for putting me onto the Stern's and the Givens's, blows my mind beyond Pagetville, cubed! Let me drive over and sign myself into the mother fucking local sike ward now. For some reason, the US Copyright Office changed my title to that song about a bunch of crazy musicians. They all know something that I sure as shit don't. But I know if I can ever prove how and why Dawn King was released from the Seacaucus, New Jersey Rehabilitation Clinic in middle July of 2008, I'll be on my way to getting those answers, and really fucking suing some deep ass pockets that are responsible for ruining my entire adult life, and maybe my childhood as well. Jan Nace needed to be added to the Joe Paget, Kieth Counselor list, and there are others. I have told a few too much, and they indeed went totally mother fucking nuts as all shit squared.







I am signing off at 4:08 post meridian on September ten, my dad's 94th mother fucking birthday if he was still here in endless misery. It is the year 2014, the worst year of my entire mother fucking life or just about, as I will not lie and say other years have not come close to this one, they have. There will be heavy revenge for this horrible assault on me.



MAGNESIONIC, ALL ORDERS, ALL TECHS. 'I' TO 'D' A/B TONE PHASING PSS. ENEIMIES WHO HAVE DONE SO MUCH TO ME THIS YEAR ARE SCANNED AND AN IO OF THEM IS NOW ON YOUR TB, ALL CRUSHED, SINGED, AND WRECKED, AND DESTROYED. YOUR PPG IS AT FULL MAX OUT POWER OF 11.8 IPNS, YOUR OTHER CONTROLS AGAINST THIS GAIN ARE AT MAXED OUT 11.5 IPNS. G-901, G-1133, G-189, UNDER 18 CLEVER GIRLS, (CG-18), AND S---T---O---P! SOMEONE WILL BE SORRY!



THIS TERMINATES THIS TRANSMISSION, GREAT FOLKS, AND ALL EVIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment