Friday, September 5, 2014

ESS FROM GENESIS TO ADVANCED, CHAPTER 10






ESS IN THE SECOND DECADE BLOG



CHAPTER 10









© MARK WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN MOHR 2006-2014

MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM-3




My Photo



WISDOM IS A GREAT THING, AND IS HIGHLY MISUNDERSTOOD IMHO, MIZZ DANIELS. IN AND OF ITSELF, YOU CANNOT BEAT IT IF INDEED IT IS GREAT AND PURE HEARTED. BUT NO ONE TO MY KNOWLEDGE EVER SAYS, THAT WHEN IT IS GIVEN, AS WITH ANY SENTENCE, THERE IS A PERIOD. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ANY WISDOM, TO DIRECTLY INSTRUCT ANYONE HOW TO BE BETTER STUDENTS, PARENTS, TEACHERS, CHILDREN, COMMUNITY LEADERS, WORLD LEADERS, UNCLES OR CUTCH UNCLES; ONE OF TWO THINGS IS GOING ON. EITHER YOU ARE MISINFORMED ABOUT WHAT WISDOM IS DOING FOR YOU, OR THE PERSON DISHING IT OUT TO YOU, IS LIKEWISE VERY MISINFORMED. IF I COULD CURE THE HUNTINGTON CURSE, OR MAKE THE WORLD A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE IN, OR DO ANYTHING ABOVE AND MORE, BECOME A SUCCESS UTLILIZING MY INVENTIVE/CREATIVE TALENTS, GET FILTHY RICH WHILE DOING IT, MAKE PEOPLE LIKE ME AND WANT TO BE AROUND ME ANDS SAY NICE THINGS ABOUT ME, WOULD I NOT DO THOSE MAGIC THINGS OF GREAT WISDOM? YET DO I FOR ONE MINUTE, BECAUSE MY LIFE IS SO FUCKED UP AND PATHETICALLY FAILED, CLAIM TO HAVE LITTLE OR NO WISDOM? NOT ON YOUR DAM LIVES, FOLKS. I HAVE GREAT WISDOM. WISDOM DOES NOT STOP AN EARTHQUAKE OR A MURDER OR A RAPE OR A FORCLOSURE OR A FAILED BUSINESS. THESE THINGS OF NEGATIVITY HAPPEN ALL THE TIME TO MANY WITH AND WITHOUT GREAT DEGREES OF WISDOM. WISDOM IS GREAT, PERIOD. PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE MY FAILED AND FUCKED UP LIFE, AS ''HAY ASSHOLE MOUNTAINPEN, WHO THE SHIT ARE YOU TO GIVE SO MUCH INFORMATION, YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING PRICK''? WISDOM=SUCCESS IN LIFE? SHOW ME THAT FORMULA SOMEWHERE, AND I WILL SPEND A LOT OF MY TIME, WRITING ALL KINDS OF LETTERS TO WHOEVER CLAIMS THIS, TELLING THEM WHAT I THINK ABOUT THEIR SCREWED UP FUCKING IDEAS. WISDOM IS A WONDERFUL THING. IT HAS VALUE. IT MAKES US PONDER ALL THE MORE ON LIFE'S ENDLESS QUERIES. WISDOM, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REDD FOXX WOULD UNDERSTAND THIS, IF HE WERE HERE WITH ME RIGHT NOW, AND MANY FANS OF HIS KNOW WHAT IS BEING SAID. I HAVE NO DEGREES ON MY WALLS, AND WENT ONLY TO GRADE 8 AND THEN TO SPECIAL ED. THEY DON'T TEACH MUCH THERE, IT IS A BUNCH OF SHIT, OR IT WAS BACK IN MY DAY, I CANNOT SPEAK FOR PRESENT TIMES, AS IN PRESENT TIMES, I AM JUST ABN OLD FUCKING MAN. I DO KNOW THAT I COULD NOT GIVE ANY EXPERT TESTIMONY ON ANY SUBJECT, BY LEGAL MEANS. IF I TRIED TO, I COULD GO TO PRISON FOR COMMITTING FRAUD. YET I TELL YOU THIS IN ABSOLUTE TRUTH. I KNOW AS MUCH, AND MORE, ON SEVERAL SUBJECTS, THAN ANYONE AND EVERYONE, WHO IS IN FACT LEGALLY PERMITTED TO GIVE SUCH LEGAL EXPERT COURT TESTIMONY. THE LAW DECIDES THAT EDUCATED PEOPLE ARE ABLE TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION TO A COURT, BASED ON EDUCATION AT ACCEPTED LOCATIONS AND WITH METHODS THAT ALSO ARE SOCIOLOGICALLY ACCEPTED. THERE IS NOTHING TOTALLY WRONG WITH THIS. BUT THE ENTIRE SYSTEM IS RIGGED. WHO CAN AFFORD THE REAL EDUCATION THAT PROVIDES THE REAL GREAT JOBS THAT PAY SIX FIGURE ANNUAL INCOMES TO START, OTHER THAN FOR THE WEALTHY WHO ARE ALREADY WEALTHY? THE ENTIRE THING ALWAYS GOES BACK TO MY DESPISING OF PRESENT DAY NEW WORLD ORDER CAPITALISM. I AM NO COMMIE, FRIENDS. I BELIEVE AS DO ALL GOOD STOCK BROKERS; IN LIMITS. I WOULD ALWAYS PRACTICE WHAT I PREACH, AND PUT MY MONEY, IF I HAD ANY; WHERE MY BIG FAT UGLY MOUTH IS. THOSE WHO HAVE KNOWN ME IN VARYING WAYS, FOR SIXTY FUCKING YEARS; KNOW THIS ABOUT ME; AND IF THEY TELL THE TRUTH; THEY WILL SAY THIS ABOUT ME.











SEPTEMBER 5, 2014,

EARLY FRIDAY MORNING AT 1:03

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 78 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 100%, FEELS 82, DISTANT LIGHTNING.





IWALU LOVELY LIGHTNING, WE WILL BE FOREVER TOGETHER LOVELY BLOND TEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







The English initials of ESS is a translation from male gender into female gender. GOD to GODDESS, PRINCE to PRINCESS, LORD to LORDESS, as in SAR an ancient word meaning LORD, and the ancient AH that converts to more modern ESS, SAR-AH or SARAH, meaning Princess and Goddess. Originally, another word, DIVINE-AH was shortened to DIVAH, and then the H dropped, for DIVA. All the clues to all of Morianity are in the wisdom of the recorded past and history of this world. It is not meant to be easily figured out, and the difficulty level, as with todasy's modern computer games, with their ''various difficulty levels'', also are all a part of this wild game, that only I know its true name for sure, as the Almighty told me in late 1996, “GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, and the red letter changes shown now, I was totally clueless to in 1996, and 2006, but then shortly after, came LOIS FOCA-2, and lots of years of major following revelations, along with a real publicly first written, from 1995 information, a re-write of “MORIANITY”! This many powerful things cannot just happen, and many Christians to me are pathetic, for their narrow-minded translations of a very similar event 2000 years back into time, and also along my direct family lineage, all from King David, straight into royal Stuart lineage, into the Huntington family, and all the way to me. This same great SSJKK is and was, and for that matter, always will be, involved in my family, and is a part of my family, in more ways than some holy roller spirit filled fundamentalists, throwing water buckets all over, at each other, as if the fourth quarter just ended and the gladiators on their team just killed the others.



















Many things in human history have become reversed over great time periods. Once upon a time, with no fairy tales at all being told, female domination was absolute. Men stayed home, women worked hard. They were taller and stronger and we were subservient to them. This all changed and evolved, but not before a time a long while back that I remember very well. I cannot tell you my name or if we had names as villagers of where I lived. I had a giant beautiful wife even though they were mates, we were all mates, not wives and husbands. I was very happy with her and we lived together from the time we were twelve until she died at about 25 and I died a year later. People at 19 were considered advanced aged persons, and after 27, you were a goner very soon. This is why to this day, our teeth were made to be mostly good for about 28 years, and no promises after that. Women were very spiritual and creative. Men as they are today, were logical and rational and much less emotional. One day in the villages around us in times before us, the great wise women began to do what we now call heavy meditation, transcendental and deep breathing included. Eventually, they could alter their awareness, and began to fall out of waking reality, and would begin to explore the great other worlds beyond our visible one while here and awake. They invented dreaming, and yes, sleeping. No one ever slept, no one got tired and fell asleep. But over time, we all do now, and without it, we would go insane, with our new built in DNA changes that fit these new readjusted times of hyperspace travel, (dreaming). Women, the ESS, everything always fits together, and just because we great high tech people in 2014 cannot always see what lays beyond the next bend or rise, it is all there, whatever it is that is there, whether or not we live and die and choose to see it or not.









But travel in hyperspace via dreaming got created by the female, and once dominant, and explains a cool symbolism in the great letters of ESS, but there is indeed just a tad bit more going on with this entire deal, kind peeps. When electronics is discovered, in all universes, people begin changing sound into electrical signals and back again, so that they can record music and voices and sounds and so on. When they reach this point, there are a few out of the many, whose voices are turned into electrical signals and back, way more than all the rest of us combined or just about. If you wish to use the word recording artist, that is fine, it works great in this universe, while in another universe, it could be called something a whole lot different. Still, the electromagnetic fields that create the many universes based on complex lawtron realities on the seventh dimension, begin to notice and observe a pattern. Humans see it one way, but the multiverse just knows that there are some entities all over the 5th dimension who have an over abundant amount of this signal conversion. It would take fifty years and volumes of thick books for me to even make the attempt of showing details on what I say to you next. Put simply however, and compressed a septillion times or so; major disruptions in the fields that make all of these many parallel universes, do occur, when electrical energies of over-users as we may call them for sake of this lesson; are inter-dimensionalized. I can go to sleep, and hear another parallel universe me, who is just another failed musician there as well as here; and wake up with a remembered song from this other universe, sit down at a keyboard, plug in a mic and a mixer and and a tape deck, and voile' make the song. Nothing will happen. But if I take something in a parallel universe, or heard in a dream world, from a well known performing artist, both there and here; and come back here awake, and do this material where here for whatever reason, it was never done, even without using their voice, the multiverse remembers the over-user's song from the other world, and wonders what is happening, it is literally 'thinkiing' this question. This multiverse of ours is merely a mirrored image of the MIND REALM, down below it by one dimension, so that it can be made up of tangible material interchangeable energies, when MIND divides it by light speed squared. This of course is why the opposite to this, is energy equals mass or matter when multiplied by light speed squared. This constant of light speed is mathematically written as C, and then the little 2 is above it. This thinking multiverse rocks and quakes and moves in all kinds of ways when it over-thinks. When you confuse it, it will cause disruptions in weather, tectonic plate and volcanic activity, and all sorts of unnatural other things to go on a roll until it eventually equalizes and stabilizes everything to its own satisfaction. I am not saying this is what Tony Bonjovi, who yes, I know the name is not spelled correctly, but is the fan accepted easier spelling for his cousin the performer; who many know and love; but he most likely was not consciously worried about things back in the spring time of 2011. We all know what is being said, unless we all forgot the powerful shit that happened with the weather as well as the blogs that I wrote on a spring that was three years earlier in oh-8, after I had heard that song done by Mariah Carey in a powerful transdimensional location and hoped she would do it here, and she wouldn't, so I said to myself, I will sing it. I did, the rest was history. You may or may not remember THE MORNING LIGHT song and the Mount Saint Helen's volcano eruption in 1980. This is all real, and extremely dangerous, and maybe, just maybe, Tony Bonjovi in a higher consciousness, knew all of this, and did not wish to make his studio available any longer for the good of a lot of potential people. Hay, who can know? Can all my wisdom produce certainty abnd absolute answers? If you think this thought, I definitely have a New York City bridge to sell you, tomorrow morning, just gimme' a freaking call, I'm in the phone book, Mark Wayne Mohr, Fort Pierce, Florida, USA.





Now I am going to paste in 2 BIO pages of my Blogger dot com blog, that I have used since January of 2006. The last sentence is new, and I never wrote it. Do any of you almighty geniuses have any answers for me?





























Original five blogs:

On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views - 2895

My blogs



About me


Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing, that out of 8 billion that live, or have lived here; none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness. Fun is replaced with 'intense'.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books

BLOGGER DOT COM ASKS ME; BLOGGER MOUNTAINPEN:



You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?



MY RESPONSE TO THEM WAS:



An angry mother.





Also, at the risk of sounding negative; the only thing one may be truly sure of is that you cannot be sure of anything. I am sorry for my glass half-empty attitude lovely Twinbay. Hope all is well with you.





Kind ladies and gentlemen, my mother's 94th birthday would be today if she had not been murdered by Paula King Senior, Pees mother, my baby mama.















Now this is the way it read until I posted up my last blog. Look carefully at the yellow color.



About me


Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing, that out of 8 billion that live, or have lived here; none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books







Hay, I think it is cool as shit, and whoever managed to get that onto my blogs, I like it buddy, or honey, or whatever gender ye may be-eth. Still, me' ol' qweeschin is, jes hala ye deed eet maitee? Meester Meeguire has a lot of magical power, as does Paula, the great TRAVELER. Did you just say, W-O-W, Mister Macy and very distant cousin Martha???????







Has anyone ever taken my dare, and gone to 30 South Plaza Place, and tried taking a photograph of the home of the Almighty?



Has anyone ever tried to disprove all the things I have made a claim to?



You won't you know, I challenge the entire government to try, from the FBI to my opal the President. He knows. I gave him a heads up about this horrible year. I try to be a good American and a good citizen. I'm not perfect. Neither is Bruce Pennock in 1972, right Mildred B. Young? She told me to get away as fast as I can run; from an over domineering overbearing over dominating mother, and I didn't listen to her. Boy were you a soothsayer and a prophet. I should have ran away with your cousin Taffy I guess. Oh well, that was no more meant to be than it was for me to ever know a moment of peace, joy, or happiness, only ETERNAL MOTHER FUCKING WOE AND MISERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the name of Huntington was once so great. Oh how the mighty Babylonians have fallen, great lovely daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry if my life has inconvenienced you. I am not being sarcastic, this is a genuine dam apology.





What makes this an interesting world is that no two people are the same, not even twins. My family contains quite a number of these phenomenon's so I know a little bit about this topic myself, along with my ''great pals'' Colin and Kevin McGrath from Collingswood, New Jersey and from Haddon Township High School, in Westmont, World Future Labs, New Jersey



lllllllllllllllljjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj39g9fjvwormhjolecooleysarahjacobsondkvgiru96573hjfhjofficemaxmemoryrestore



jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjssssslllllllkkkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjdiru47857fbbn77





Some cunt lapping mother fucker thinks it funny, old pal Bob McDowell, Chairman of the federal Communications Commission, and sir; to hack out the Deja Vu Sans font, it will not fucking johnny faster work, with the font set to a bold type, it vanishes every time, remember last time they fucked with me on this font, old friend from the Cooley-Wormhole Marola Hall of Hopkins Memory Lane, back early in the dam seventies.





Funny, is it not, world? Real funny, HA HA HA! People who laugh too fucking much are like cackling hens and giggling fucked up school girls, and I MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT HIT OR SPIT, ON ANY BUSES, ASSHOLES FROM QUACK ER CLOWN, PENNSYLVANIA, USA, ESMWG. Really, what are the odds, that my old pal becomes the fuckiGN FCC CHAIRMAN-DIRECTOR? For all you fucking atheists out here, you have an incredible aboiluity to see a lot of things in very bland mother fuckign ways, and I am not going to lie to a one of you; I ENVY TH ENMOTHERR FUCKING CRAP OF YA, DUDES AND DUDDESSES, even though I know you are all full of mothe rfucking total shit at light speed cubed, cuban, and lottery winning price patrolling nightmares, songs, letters, and daughters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here it comes again, BOB MCDOWELL, FCC, the fucking cunt lapping (`~HACK) YO YO YO YO YO!!!! Now they tried to do the (WORD DISAPPEARING HACK, OLD BUDDY AND KIND SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow, THIS IS GETTING MOTHER FUCKIGN CUNT INTENSE, TO QUOTE ONE OF MY FANS, WHO I SHALL NEVER KNOW, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!







MAGNESONIC, SCAN ALL ENEMIES AND DESTROY THEM; THIS IS YOUR CREATOR; 18 CLEVER GIRLS FROM 1983, AND S---T---O---P!!!!!!!!!!







Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)






DUH-DUH-DUH Hyundai cars of 2006. Boy was I about to get SET UP, 1980 all mother fuckiGN asshole over again. And I know why. Somehow they wiped out all my fucking hurricanes, with some powerful cool tool, Lenny Fool, hates and gates!!!! I know you Lenny, you won't ever fuckiGN bullshit me, you old Rastafarian, this is old Ricktofarious here, and I have your number, you hubcap smasher. Oh well, birds of a fire!





Yes, speaking of monster ass, they gave me a horrendous mother fucking hack attack, and also a mother fucking nasty bowel health strike, and we will see what ol' fucking Maggie will do over the next 96 hours, as a result!!!!

























Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse




Jupiter, Florida, welcomes you to Morianity; Courtesy of Channel 12-Television. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!







Speaking of mother fucking going to jail, and travelers, and the Exploratronic Supermind Society (ESS), this is where all evil people and entities belong, and then DOGTOWN after that, or HELL, for all the shit they do to innocent and decent folks.







Yes Terry Egghead Harbors, I am most definitely an imperfect little human being, in total control over the Endless Miseries Club of Planet Earth, but not in control of a whole lot else, mahm. Sorry about that 1986 Maxwell Smart Chief. Blare those video games at me, brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been trapped in this one for a long long long time, lovely Ingrid.















SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 102

KING NEBNOOSHOO

2ND COUSIN TO BABYLONIAN KING

HEINZ GOTTWALD OF 175

PENINSULA DRIVE BEFORE HE WOKE UP IN '84

WORLD LABS SBT-DATFILE: CH-102-032011.601-LENNY-CB

BLOG 3RD SUBTITLE: “SYMBOLISM AT WORK MAJOR”

THE {{{((MILLIONTH-COUNCIL))}}} AND ME”

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION”

AUGUST 2297, interconnected through “STM”



SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 127

8:20 PM, TUESDAY, APRIL 19, 2011



BEGINNING: (OF A LOT MORE, than just this little blog.)



Starting at 7:25 this evening, I fell under a fucking death siege from my WOMO enemies.



It is quite obvious for the mother fucking record, who is doing this, and why. It all began after I came back from wherever I was on and before the 15th of August in 1986. It all seems to be totally connected with the Philadelphia Flyers Hockey fucking garbage team, as well as the Dow Jones Stock Market, as I have stated and proclaimed right along. Obviously a game is going on tonight, and this will be game three in the fucking playoffs. My electronic fucking shit is being totally hacked and fucked with Robert McDowell, please try and help me if you can, in any event, it will be a 2-1 series with the cheating fucking Flyers ahead in a few hours, that is fucking certain.



When my hacker friends take care of business later this week on Thursday afternoon, do not be fucking surprised if the entire planet Earth and seven plus billion [persons] are all dead and gone forever. I warned your fucking asses to fucking to leave me the shit alone you jerk off mother fucking scum bags. I do not claim to understand what has taken place for nearly 25 years, but it appears I do remember more than anyone else involved, so I am ahead of the game a little bit, for all the good it does me after things all blow apart on Thursday when I leave the fucking recording studio. You all had your fucking chance, and you blew it, dirt bags. No one can suffer throughout forever, and not fucking strike back.







ENDING: '4-REAL/EEEEEEEEEEEEEE' (Then it all came.)





















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:






































No comments:

Post a Comment