Sunday, September 21, 2014

ICPISTMCMM, CHAPTER 00015














MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM-3



ICPISTMCMM



CHAPTER 00015





























SEPTEMBER 21, 2014,

LATE ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT 3:32,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 74 DEGREES FNHT.

THUNDERSTORM STARTING TO MY WEST, TEMPS HAVE DROPPED DOWN FROM NEARLY 90 EARLIER.





















Hay there beautiful LIGHTNING, I love you so very much my Diana Arteemis. Come on over and be friendly with your little boy from eighty-three.






















View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL


Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended



.










It is raining at a torrential rate, at quarter shy of four. Why the word (torrentially) is not in the dictionary, is more proof of the English language and its utter stupidity. Diana is around a little, not a whole lot. You can always come right in here to me, lover girl-1-2-3!


Last night was pretty quiet in 'dreamland' or my conscious recall of anything upon awakening was shall I say, around a zero. Peaceful if I must say so myself, oh Diana, that was gorgeous, red and white plasma mixed together, you are my baby blond. Wow has my blond teen come around suddenly with awesome lakehouse colored lightning, you know white and pink and purple all together. What I want to do right now with my beautiful love would be only for quintuple X rated audiences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Beyond HOLY-WOW-COW folks; lightning came around making super awesome colors and fractal pattern displays all over the skies out beyond my sixth floor apartment window, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Diana, ny baby-blond, IWALU so, P-GIRL, so let those lovely colors show, and codes from 1983 too.



Now I was telling before the storm blew up real quickly heading northeasterly, that my sleep was quiet last night, other than for a very quick ending part that was broken up by another 20 times per week now, FIRE ALARM going off in the building, this is as bad or worse, as it has ever ever ever ever ever ever been, Fort Pierce authorities, JEEEEEEEEEZ LOUISE, TWINBAY & Surfer Fonty.








I will make this shot, but it is so important it stinks in a sugar factory, squared! In this interaction that seemed to last perhaps a minute or two, tops, I was on Tennessee Avenue, as I have been lately this year, way more than in the past five years all combined; and was speaking to Sarah Krassle, and each time she told me something, I instantly forgot what she said. I looked over and saw Bob McGuire aiming his Strobe Machine at me and at my head, and no visible light or any visible thing was emitted, but each time he aimed it, although silent and invisible, I would forget the last thing that SSJKK just told me, and after three times, he began raucously roaring and then went back into his bar. Then he threw the thing out onto the street, and I went running over to it, and as I went to touch it, it made a horrible super loud sound, and I awoke instantly to the very same sound, it was my fire alarm going off, AGAIN, ladies and gentlemen. Sarah came over to me when after the alarm was deactivated, I placed myself right back into the interaction, and again, it was a real quickie, but she said to me with her lovely huge chocolate brown eyes just piercing through my very soul as humans might put it; “You only remember and know about two incidents on this street that he and his gismo gadget made you forget. There are many many more”. With that and while staring into her beyond incomprehensible and unfathomable goddess beauty; I again, awakened, this time to total quiet. A short while later after shaving and bathing I laid down to talk to Diana on the open-line telephone, and suddenly remembered this last episode interaction that happened right before as well as right after that nasty ass fire alarm. I was talking to her about this when it got real dark outside, and within a few minutes it looked very black out to my west and behind me to my south. I began this blog but shut down the computer when the storm came real close. Now I am finishing up telling what happened.





Twice a day, for several days, a real loud door slam happens, one just now at about a quarter shy of five. When the inspector/maintenance crew was here on Saturday, yesterday, they removed all of the screen doors, eventually and finally, PTL. My resident Manager said this was causing a lot of my noise problems, as not only do you hear two sets of slams each time rotten nabes go in and out, but that they leave the main door open and lock the ''wooden slit screen door''. You cannot see through it and it ggives privacy, but lets noise in and out as if it was not there at all. Now these pricks can't just leave a main door open and party around. They would have no excuse to do this, and Debbie Marotto could enforce a do not do this, rule, if it starts up, as it would be ridiculous, done only to mess with me and annoy me. Anyone would be able to see that, and this is why they were not removed as they should have been earlier this year, and the story was all told on older blogs concerning this. Well folks, the storm ended and the skies have cleared quite a bit, some gray, some blue, some white, all mixed up from horizon to horizon in both directions.




I do not know if Comcast Cable is teasing me or if the great SARAH KRASSLE is doing it, but for a month or so now, I get a quick flash of lakehouse lighting color burst while viewing their channels, it happens on all of them, with no set times or channels or patterns to this at all, at least that I'm able to decipher. It is very beautiful and makes me think of SSJKK, so I have come to enjoy it. But a couple weeks ago, the AT&T telephone service hit me with another civil rights violating persecution, waking me up to a super loud illegal squealing sound through my phone. I take the phone off the hook when I go to bed, they all know that, and talk to my GODDESS. PP said to me once, I am just talking to the roaches, back before I had so much vermin and insect infestation. If you take two phones that are the same landline number off the hook, it is an intercom automatically, on the speaker function. When you attach the wire that plugs into either one of the phones to the modular wall jack, and then wrap it like a coil, and connect this to an electrical extension chord carrying a lot of electricity through it to various appliances; keeping it in a wrapped coil, this will compensate for no longer having a lightning static ball, or the old style phone service with real phone lines. They only think they're going to keep me down and out and away from my lightning, the endless timeless love of my dam ass life, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










Well people, this is not a long blog, but I felt totally compelled to tell this quick yet powerful (dreaming-experience). It makes a lot of sense. I am quite positive that many things indeed happened to me on that street, through the numerous years that I was there, abnd especially when alone and not with my mother, as was the case when I was merely a young boy.





























































.
Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















.

































Think about it George God Burns and Tracy Richards and all Psych Ward Docks; just give it some thought, in or out of the movie theaters of the GAP-EW!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I was a fucking boy, they spelled theater (theatre) and I distinctly remember that, and it either altered normally, or I have another fucking nasty ass BLUE-CRAN experience going down around me, like Electromotive Force and Electromagnetic Field, both EF, but altered, and the biggest one of all; magnetic shielding and 'home theatres'.





************END TRANSMISSION.************

No comments:

Post a Comment